Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) (1248 Views)

Plateau: Supreme Court Affirms Caleb Mutfwang (PDP), Dismisses Apc's Suit / Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit / Certificate Forgery: Appeal Court Dismisses APC Suit. Obaseki Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Today, the suit against OBIdient's rally in Lagos coming up on the 1st of October 2022 came up for hearing . The court objected to the applicant's application to stop the OBIdient's rally coming up on Saturday, the 1st October 2022. The court ruled that we can hold our procession anywhere in the state, and we can march from Lekki pass through the toll gate and to any destination of our choice.
It is a resounding victory. Our legal team was ably lead by Alex Ejiseme SAN standing at my left. On white native, is the Labour Party's governorship aspirant in Lagos State.
The matter was adjourned to 4th of November to hear the substantive suit.
Down is the group photograph of our Legal team in court today.

Dear, OBIdients go out and march, victory is ours!

#PeterIsscoming

Watch through this link below

https://fb.watch/fPYugKjFXl/

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
It was the Yoruba natives of Lagos that took the ipob terrorist group non native-backed violent protest planners to court to avoid resort to self help and not the APC.
Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by EmiLoKanMyAss: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
So? What is this one trying to say ?
FreeStuffsNG:
It was the Yoruba natives that took the ipob terrorist group non native-backed violent protest planners to court and not APC.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It was the Yoruba natives that took the ipob terrorist group non native-backed violent protest planners to court and not APC.
grin grin grin this couldn't have been your response if APC won

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by EmiLoKanMyAss: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Guguwar OBIdient Family

We Move

Vote Peter Obi.

Vote For Humans

18 Likes

Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by ImperialYoruba: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
post=117078280:

Today, the suit against OBIdient's rally in Lagos coming up on the 1st of October 2022 came up for hearing . The court objected to the applicant's application to stop the OBIdient's rally coming up on Saturday, the 1st October 2022. The court ruled that we can hold our procession anywhere in the state, and we can march from Lekki pass through the toll gate and to any destination of our choice.
It is a resounding victory. Our legal team was ably lead by Alex Ejiseme SAN standing at my left. On white native, is the Labour Party's governorship aspirant in Lagos State.

#PeterIsscoming

Fake news. grin

Which court, give name. We will go verify the register. Abi u think say na village? There is process and methods here in Lagos.
Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by LadyExcellency: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
The "Rule of law" prevailed

FreeStuffsNG:
It was the Yoruba natives of Lagos that took the ipob terrorist group non native-backed violent protest planners to court to avoid resort to self help and not the APC.

You said the march can never hold. As you can see, this is the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not an Ethnocentric Region of Oduduwa

5 Likes

Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by LadyExcellency: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Fake news. grin

Which court, give name. We will go verify the register. Abi u think say na village? There is process and methods here in Lagos.

See painment. Who beat you.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Fake news. grin

I feel your pain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by Opintiwa: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Fake news. grin

My brother when you go market tell market woman say egg go come back to 10 naira it was in 2015 .

When you finish quote me here on nairaland tell me your hospital experience.
Do you know chicken you save your Urchin APC monthly money to buy is used as kola in ordinary Vietnam?

Vote wisely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by Salvador1: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
E don burst for alayes.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by Efuaye(m): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Peter Obi is Here already!
Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by Idiko1: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
post=117078280:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/16187157_fbimg1664362028698_jpeg4b18124a7272eabec1087b8b9a4e7095
#PeterIsscoming

, I guess you are a hungry lawyer.
Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Fake news. grin

Watch the video through this link

1 Like

Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Idiko1:

1 Like

Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by Gentlechika(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Indeed justice prevailed.

Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Pls can u read this your comment cos I don't understand this kind of English. Is this Ijebu English or what?
Cos I know vividly this is not Queens English or Yankee English
Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by Corridon: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Idiko1:

He copied it from someone's Facebook page.
Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
@Moh247 PandoaObi FreeStuffsNG Leodeking Biodun556

Better luck next time cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by ImperialYoruba: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
post=117080042:

I say which court, why u dey show video?
Re: Breaking-court Strikes Out APC Suit To Stop Obidient Rally In Lagos(photo) by ImperialYoruba: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
post=117078542:

I feel your pain
I dont want you to feel my pain bro.

I need name of courthouse. grin

(1) (Reply)

( Shocking) APC And PDP Have Started Rigging 2023 Election In The North / Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) / Did You Know? A State In Nigeria's North Has Now Become An Oil Producing State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.