Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North (22802 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer / Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Emmikay: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
that serve him right
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Grandmeister(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Ahmed Lawan should give up and stop fighting. He lost his senate seat the day he took the decision to contest for president without planting a stooge to pick and keep the senate ticket for him.

After 24 years in the National Assembly, I think he has done his best for the country and his constituency. He should accept the judgement in good faith and support Bashir Machina. The Lawan era is over: it’s Machina’s turn.
24 years?? Just like ekweremadu, because the National Assembly is their family inheritance or what? 24 fvcking years! THIS and many other reason is why I will respect Peter Obi. He did his part and left, he could have used his popularity and incumbency to go to senate like MOST other governors but didn’t, he could have atleast planted his brother or wife there but he didn’t. It takes a lot for a man to tame his greed.
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by eldoradoxx: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
9jatriot:
How Lawal allowed Kalu to mislead him remains a mystery.

The same Kalu that was singing No South East, then North should retain power is now visiting and hosting Tinubu. I can almost swear that he is negotiating to be at the very minimum a Senate president should Tinubu win, whereas Lawal will be leaking his wounds and watching all of them on TV.
Exactly, politics is about interest. Tinubu wouldn't want to work with Ahmed Lawan as Senate President. It's Tinubu 's camp that is behind Machine's refusal to step down for Lawan. Kalu on his part want to be Senate President in the next dispensation should APC win
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by seunmsg(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:

You mean stooge like the one tifnubu have in Lagos?
How do you guys even reason, is the Senate now a house of holigangs like lawal, remi tinubu, chimaroke, okorocha, hopeless hope and other useless people who are of net zero benefit to themselves?
You need to return the money you paid for school fee as it is a waste

I mean stooge like the ones Umahi, Tambuwal, Bala Muhammed etc used to secure their respective senate and governorship tickets while still contesting for the presidential ticket of their parties.

When we discuss politics here, we discuss the reality of our politics and not Idealistic nonsense that empty minds talks about. That the only examples you could even give are those supporting the APC presidential candidate despite the preponderance of examples across all parties says a lot about your character.

And if you think those guys have no benefit to themselves and their constituency, go into politics and contest for an elective office so that you can perform better than them instead of crying on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by muykem: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Cabal has finished Ahmed Lawan.
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by frog12: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
na TINUBU revenge be dis ?
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
So our judiciary system is working.. wow i am surprised kudos to the judge for not collecting bribe
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by ghettokid1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
good to hear.........
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Slynation(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Well deserved...!! But if anything should happen to Machina, that fat gluttonous Ahmed Lawan should be held responsible!!
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Reference(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
The Law of Natural Selection at work against Lawan.
The soil, the air and the sky over Nigeria is fighting back.
Never seen such terribly bad leadership.... gosh.
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by muykem: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Cabal has finished Ahmed Lawan. They promised him presidential ticket but couldn't deliver.
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Minjim: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Ahmed Lawan should give up and stop fighting. He lost his senate seat the day he took the decision to contest for president without planting a stooge to pick and keep the senate ticket for him.

After 24 years in the National Assembly, I think he has done his best for the country and his constituency. He should accept the judgement in good faith and support Bashir Machina. The Lawan era is over: it’s Machina’s turn.

He had so much faith in the Apc chairman to do magic for him.
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by ubox: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Salvador1:
the matter still dey court cos the candidate did not withdraw anything. It was forcefully taken from him.
The case was dismissed at court for lacking merit, the man did his primaries on the 27th whereas nationwide date for the primaries set by the party was on the 28th, and he contested under a faction not recognized by his party.
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by seunjungle1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
That is the result of a clueless politician following clueless politicians....cabal and Adamu pushed him out to contest with Tinubu with no second option...those that back out of the contest to hold their positions are wise.
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by djevino(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Coldie:

Cause if it’s ipob they would go and be burning police stations, destroying our land and my people because someone else from the north or someone else made a decision. When politicians have their way of settling themselves

You don cast
You ain’t Igbo
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Coldie(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
djevino:

You don cast
You ain’t Igbo
Wetin mk u think say I no be Igbo
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Coldie(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
ljoh:

Stupid jihadist what relate this thread with IPOB?
Ask foolnamdi cownu
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Burruchaga71(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu has finished this man political career
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by djevino(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Coldie:

Wetin mk u think say I no be Igbo

Like I said u don cast.. cheesy
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by djevino(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
ljoh:

Stupid jihadist what relate this thread with IPOB?

U no supposed reply dat clown sef
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
saintkel:
if at all he will listen
supreme Court ll settle it and give Lawan... It's gud our laws can check mate this nonsense... Who told Lawan to contest president when it's clear he stands no chance...
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by gbengene1234(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lawal don finnaly collect. Been a Legislator since 1999 and still ignorant of the law.
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Coldie(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
djevino:

Like I said u don cast.. cheesy
If to no be ipob cast me, I accept
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Hushbingo: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by iolalekan30: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
I pray he listen
saintkel:
if at all he will listen
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Etimemy: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
The worst senate president we have in the history of Nigeria.
Rubber stamp senate president
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Qtrpst4: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
The last time I checked, the useless people you mentioned, still supports tifnubu and are of no benefit to their people, they are all thieves. That you see nothing wrong with tht stooge nonsense says a lot at your person and how despicable you are. Our legislative house should be of men of great repute, not touts like remi, chimaroke, okoroawusa, and now umahi

seunmsg:

I mean stooge like the ones Umahi, Tambuwal, Bala Muhammed etc used to secure their respective senate and governorship tickets while still contesting for the presidential ticket of their parties.

When we discuss politics here, we discuss the reality of our politics and not Idealistic nonsense that empty minds talks about. That the only examples you could even give are those supporting the APC presidential candidate despite the preponderance of examples across all parties says a lot about your character.

And if you think those guys have no benefit to themselves and their constituency, go into politics and contest for an elective office so that you can perform better than them instead of crying on social media.
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by stickle(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu told him to lick his wound, I guess now is the most appropriate time for that.
Someone certainly decieved the guy
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by asanausana91: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Now the senate President should just come back to PDP. Because APC have no future.
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by PecE2Make: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
THE RUBBER STAMP SENETOR IS FINALLY STAMPED TO DEATH. YOU DID NOT WANT NIGERIA TO PROCESS.

YOU MUST SURELY FALL
Re: Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North by Carlyboi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
I like this judgment greedy fool,they always want to keep subservient and under their toes forever is he the only from his constituency that he wants to become their infinite representative in the senate.Rubbish!

He should go and enjoy his 24yr loot and lick his wounds quietly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Planned Nationwide Protest Against Tinubu Gov’t, NC APC Warns Nigerians / I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi / Things Are Very Hard In Nigeria – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.