Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) (6023 Views)

Peace Wisdom Ewinchola Murdered At Grand Ibro Hotel In Abuja / EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] / Plateau Killings: Another 8 Murdered At Relaxation Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Bvlgari: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Singer Chopboii and his 3 friends murdered at their Abuja home.

1 Share

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by silvoclaira: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Cultist activity doesn't pay

Wasted humans
Mtcheeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by gaby(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ah ah...

What's going on?
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Machinegun91(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Humans death no dey pain me again.
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by HarlequinLekex: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Cutting ya life short bcoz of all the fake promises cultists make for you to join them

1 Like

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by SmellyNyash: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
shocked
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by kereman1: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Person no fit just make small money enjoy for this naija again, u go dey fear kidnappers, armed robbers, police, cultist etc.

6 Likes

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Prudoh(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
This cultism ehn, no gain no pay

1 Like

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by BeanmanX(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na only God know Wetin happen.... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Which song did he sing?

1 Like

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by TANID(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
may God help us in this country
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Angrygoat: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
This na cultist attack. No tears for the dead
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Lvgirl: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
My 100 level in uni ...someone approached me to join Eiye. He told me Eminem is also a part of the brotherhood . That he do send them money.
I almost fall.
Thank goodness for one old mama for the village . The woman scold me like say na she born me.
I just run away from Eminem brothers

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by pointblank247(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
May their souls rest in peace.
May God save Nigeria from buhari
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Mercury12(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
RIP to the dead...

Those still playing with oxygen should thank God for the gift of life.
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Mercury12(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Machinegun91:
Humans death no dey pain me again.

Only demons use to say this because they have no sympathy left for humans. . .
Check yourself

3 Likes

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is why i literally have zero friends

7 Likes

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Bigfish121(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omo staying on your own is fucking overrated.Rip to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by wiseone28: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Op i don't know who dey use paint to always censored words like killed and others?
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by ASAPFERG1: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
HBK and axemen people
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Check the thread on Twitter. The killing is about a girl. Girl and her boyfriend who was a producer was killed. The other singer was just in a wrong place at a wrong time.
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by R2bees2: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
HBK and axemen people
HBK?
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by siofra(f): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
My friend is gone, just like that cry
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Gadafii: 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is cult related, if not make dem post wetin dem use their bloods write for wall

It’s unfortunate that more Nigerians still Dey put heads inside despite these kind sad stories we hear almost every day

Wetin really Dey cult?
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Franzinni: 12:06am On Sep 29, 2022
One demon or a group of demons will be walking around rejoicing that they killed thier opps.

Anyway when you join a cult you must also factor in your grusome death it just comes with the package.

Now it might be a woman that caused the wahala which most times is the case with all this senseless killings.

May God expose thier killers and I pray they receive a slow and excruciating death.

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Tboy222: 12:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Too bad, too bad
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 29, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Cutting ya life short bcoz of all the fake promises cultists make for you to join them

Big fool. Who tell you say Chopboi na cultist? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by OriOko88(m): 12:45am On Sep 29, 2022
angry
Either a case of envy,bad belle,or cultist related. Those dare devils must b like 8 to 10 in number,cos how would three grown men be cut into pieces without any resistance by them. It must have been spontaneous,and gun would have been used to scared them off embarassed
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by zumbigbo(m): 12:54am On Sep 29, 2022
Japa equals peace of mind....priceless

1 Like

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Originalwafi: 2:28am On Sep 29, 2022
So sad

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Winningbot: 2:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Embryo4040:

Big fool. Who tell you say Chopboi na cultist? angry
you're a mumu man. So if him be cultist e go de announce am everywhere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra / Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act / Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.