Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) (6037 Views)

Peace Wisdom Ewinchola Murdered At Grand Ibro Hotel In Abuja / EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] / Plateau Killings: Another 8 Murdered At Relaxation Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:45am On Sep 29, 2022
Cult or deals gone wrong
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 29, 2022
No be only singer..na singer machine
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Olasyke:
Check the thread on Twitter. The killing is about a girl. Girl and her boyfriend who was a producer was killed. The other singer was just in a wrong place at a wrong time.
which singer.. you guys should just keep quiet.. give me a link to his song

Tag him upcoming..
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Embryo4040:

Big fool. Who tell you say Chopboi na cultist? angry
get out.. he's a cultist.. which kind name b that? Chop boli

1 Like

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 29, 2022
Winningbot:
you're a mumu man. So if him be cultist e go de announce am everywhere
no mind this mumu nairaland kids
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 29, 2022
Hopeba:
which singer.. you guys should just keep quiet.. give me a link to his song

Tag him upcoming..
Why are you angry, did he get your woman too?
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Olasyke:

Why are you angry, did he get your woman too?
angry? Mtcheew... light and darkness have no business together
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Unrated900(m): 6:09am On Sep 29, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Which song did he sing?

Check his songs
He has an hit song tittle you be real fool

1 Like

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by akwesenana: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Lvgirl:
My 100 level in uni ...someone approached me to join Eiye. He told me Eminem is also a part of the brotherhood . That he do send them money.
I almost fall.
Thank goodness for one old mama for the village . The woman scold me like say na she born me.
I just run away from Eminem brothers
Wetin be this? Eminem? gringrin
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by shortIGBOman: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Lvgirl:
My 100 level in uni ...someone approached me to join Eiye. He told me Eminem is also a part of the brotherhood . That he do send them money.
I almost fall.
Thank goodness for one old mama for the village . The woman scold me like say na she born me.

Chai grin grin grin

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Dioceseofoyo: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2022
Don't check my signature.
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by HarlequinLekex: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2022
Embryo4040:

Big fool. Who tell you say Chopboi na cultist? angry
Big idiot Is it until u are told
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by ASAPFERG1: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
R2bees2:
HBK?
habakrier
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Big idiot Is it until u are told

Big fool... I know him too well. He is NEVER a cultist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hopeba:
get out.. he's a cultist.. which kind name b that? Chop boli

Common sense no hard... Chopboi is his name on stage. Talk wetin u sabi angry
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Winningbot:
you're a mumu man. So if him be cultist e go de announce am everywhere

Use ur brain at times. Na u crown am as cultist? Talk wetin u know. Enemy of progress
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Embryo4040:

Common sense no hard... Chopboi is his name on stage. Talk wetin u sabi angry
doesn't sound responsible
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by lenkel: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
+234 807 732 7368 latest fraudster
Re: Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) by 2elliot: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lvgirl:
I almost fall.
Back in Uniport, some boys( Iceland boys, if I am not mistaken) approached this my fine and tall sleek friend wey be sey girls dey rush because of him handsomeness but bobo na shy guy, so him no fit run any of them. But he refused. They continued to torment him until I told him to tell them when next they approach him that his mother in the village is a white garment prophetess, and that immediately he joins them, she will get signal wherever she is as a vision. Na so my guy give them that format and they left him. Not too long, about five year one fresher students were dumped somewhere, all dead from injuries sustaining during initiation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oficer Killed As Gunmen Attack Ebonyi Police Checkpoint / Meet The Youngest Catholic Priest In Nigeria (Photos) / Big Sugar Mummy Beats Boyfriend For Cheating On Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.