Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,983 members, 7,956,670 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. (1813 Views)

Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku And Shettima Inside A Bus / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / Massive Youth Chants Peter Obi's Name As He Visits Sokoto State(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by N3TRAL: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pictures from Unity Fountain, Abuja.

The march has not commenced yet!

I'll bring more pictures when the youth begin the walk.

Tinubu 2023

2 Likes

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by N3TRAL: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Around 4 pm, I'll post photos of the walk. The walk is yet to commence.

1 Like

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
What's so massive about this 250 people ?

Are you not ashamed of yourself ?

Who in there right senses will come out and March for a satanic party like APC after all the death and sufferings in their 8yrs misrule

Where is Tinubu by the way because the news going round town isn't a good one and I hope he gets well soon.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Efuaye(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
At last!
Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Igboland: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
I saw some foolish Igbo posting scanty imagine of Tinubu Shettima campaign in Abuja with many igbos liking n Jubilating at that. I laugh. An Igbo adage say a foolish man is indeed a fool when he knows not that he is a fool.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by N3TRAL: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
What's so massive about this 250 people ?

What's massive about this is that up till now, it's Hausa and Northern Entertainers that are performing on stage.

No Yoruba musician there because it's not Ogun or Osun or Oyo.

During your Photoshop gathering it's either an Imo State Charlie Boy or Kenneth Okonkwo cheering up "Northern youth".

Obi remains a regional candidate.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by AcuraZDX: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
N3TRAL:

What's massive about this is that up till now, it's Hausa and Northern Entertainers that are performing on stage.

During your Photoshop gathering it's either an Imo State Charlie Boy or Kenneth Okonkwo cheering up Northern youth.

Okay

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
N3TRAL:

During your Photoshop gathering it's either an Imo State Charlie Boy or Kenneth Okonkwo cheering up Northern youth.

Where is Tinubu if I may ask because the news going round town isn't a good one

I hope he get well soon

6 Likes

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Period007(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
2m march for Tinubu in Abuja was a success cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Igboland: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Even if he does today his dead body will preside over you n your Igbo hate filled father

NaijaRoyalty:

I hope he get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by N3TRAL: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I hope he get well soon

Tinubu's campaign is yet to start and we're this massive grin

The surprising thing is that Atiku Abubakar is inaugurating his campaign council today in this same Abuja!

PDP is dead

2 Likes

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Osariemen12: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lies. That's the remembrance ceremony of the late chief of staff - Kyari.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Period007(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Massive indeed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by derecho(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Videos o..
Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Opintiwa: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Igboland:
I saw some foolish Igbo posting scanty imagine of Tinubu Shettima campaign in Abuja with many igbos liking n Jubilating at that. I laugh. An Igbo adage say a foolish man is indeed a fool when he knows not that he is a fool.

My brother when you go market tell market woman say egg go come back to 10 naira it was in 2015 .

When you finish quote me here on nairaland tell me your hospital experience.
Do you know chicken you save your Urchin APC monthly money to buy is used as kola in ordinary Vietnam?

Vote wisely

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by kcnwaigbo: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin fake pictures .There is nothing massive about the rally biko

7 Likes

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Machinegun91(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
What a pity

3 Likes

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
♾️

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by 4teenblaq: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
What is this?

This is so embarrassing considering the structure and pedigree of the APC..

APC of about 10 years old couldn't outshine labour party of peter obi of three months old in the same Abuja.

Tufiakwa!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Period007(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is where they shared the money to some of us b4 we agreed to enter the bus to the venue.

https://twitter.com/D_Big_Joe/status/1575096378555965441?t=GoQm-SVOd_BqbSNmjghBhg&s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by N3TRAL: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Period007:

This is where they shared the money to some of us b4 we agreed to enter the bus to the venue.

https://twitter.com/D_Big_Joe/status/1575096378555965441?t=GoQm-SVOd_BqbSNmjghBhg&s=19

Stop hatred.

We are spreading love to all Nigerians.

In our walk we're not carrying plycards to insult Atiku to return to Cameroon to contest grin

We're not carrying drawings with Peter Obi's 250 million naira loot that was discovered in a car away from Anambra.

We will be telling Nigerians why it is pertinent to vote for Tinubu and Shettima if they want a condusive country for themselves and their unborn children.
Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Mandate2023: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Period007:
Massive indeed

Even if na ur brain empty pass for dis world u suppose know say d turn out go be massive and not dis mumu u dey post.....u r talking about the ruling party here wake up......even atiku pull crowd for south east
Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by SmellyNyash: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin
They are not happy doing it. They collected money to be there grin
Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Igboland:
APC youths rally in Abuja they mobilise even from from Lagos after money inducement grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Period007(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
N3TRAL:

Stop hatred.

In our walk we're not carrying plycards to insult Atiku to return to Cameroon to contest grin

We're not carrying drawings with Peter Obi's 250 million naira loot that was discovered in a car away from Anambra.

We will be telling Nigerians why it is pertinent to vote for Tinubu and Shettima if they want a condusive country for themselves and their unborn children
All these your lies and propaganda wont work.
Everything about APC is devilish.
Muslim Muslim is devilish.
After all the shout of structures, you can't even gather upto 1k people in the capital city of Abuja.
Shame!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Period007(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mandate2023:

Even if na ur brain empty pass for dis world u suppose know say d turn out go be massive and not dis mumu u dey post.....u r talking about the ruling party here wake up......even atiku pull crowd for south east
Na Agbero you be,you no get talk.
Your Thiefnibu can not pull crowd even on his strret without sharing money.
Thiefnibu should continue resting in his London sick bay oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Karemarealty288(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Igboland:

1 Like

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Tinubuagbado: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
N3TRAL:
Pictures from Unity Fountain, Abuja.
The march has not commenced yet!
I'll bring more pictures when the youth begin the walk.
Tinubu 2023

Gathering of hungry Agbaforians.

The assembly of evil, wicked sorcerers and Haters of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by nostradamoss: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Igboland:

Fools like your parents

1 Like

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Tinubuagbado: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Apc moved people from lagos to Abuja for 2 days now. They put them in small hotels. They paid them.

I havecall the details and will post it soon.

Those supporting apc are the most terrible people on earth.
Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by Oddfinder001: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
APC seems to have dumped the brooms.

1 Like

Re: Massive Youth Solidarity In Abuja For Tinubu And Shettima. by toneroforever(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
N3TRAL:

Stop hatred.

We will be telling Nigerians why it is pertinent to vote for Tinubu and Shettima if they want a condusive country for themselves and their unborn children.

U have absolutely nothing to tell Nigerians that they haven't seen enough of already. Feb 25 is the judgement day & there'll be no hiding place nor mercy for those oppressors. If u believe APC deserves to be voted for again after destroying Nigeria for 8 years, then don't worry urself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Twitter Shuts Out Simon Ekpa!!! / How Chinedu Rhodes Lost Yoruba Votes / Opobo Is An Igbo Man's Name (1830)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.