Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,476 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate (27252 Views)

The Only Way Atiku, Obi’s Supporters Can Accept Tinubu - Keyamo Reveals / Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze / Tinubu Supporters: Can We Please Have Tinubu's Portfolio In Obi's Format? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by deeva2: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
00FFT00:

That very Ogun will first kill you for lying against an innocent man because you want to sell your known thief to gullible people. I will post Oseloka Obi's real picture below to shame you and Yekini Amoda Ogunlere alias Tinubu.

Look at the senile, demented reprobate on whose behalf you're making false claims against a stellar individual and his offspring below. Create your own country where A lying drug dealer like Amoda can rule over you and your family but definitely, not this Nigeria.
Shameless people.

Could you please keep your cry till after the election because u go wail tire when INEC finally announce Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the elected president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by 00FFT00(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
deeva2:

Could you please keep your cry till after the election because u go wail tire when INEC finally announce Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the elected president of Nigeria.

In your dream.
Your mouth will proclaim president Peter Gregory Obi. Now, repeat after me!.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by luckyz4rea(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
The court is Obidient on this!
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by MDK777: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
So God Can Use LP To Flog PDP And APC WoToWoTo Like This?! God You Are WonDerFul. Say No To SenseLess Leaders Like All APC Including Their PartNeR In Crime PDP, OBiDaTi Is A Goal
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by okorogodwin4(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
No election in yaraba lannd

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by richie240: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Why are some people choose to be fools. They did not say people should not do their rally but not at Lekki Toll gate. Is Lekki Toll gate the only place in Lagos to do the rally? Why the Toll gate if not for mischief? Anyone that tries to destroy anything again in Lagos this time will be beaten to stupor and deported back to his state.
Falz and Co (just like major wale ademulegun of d 1966 coup) can now see that they've naively allowed their heads to be used for an ethnic agenda in d guise of 'endsars movement'.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by deeva2: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
00FFT00:

In your dream.
Your mouth will proclaim president Peter Gregory Obi. Now, repeat after me!.

Your biafra agitation is waiting for you..

Mr Peter Naanu can only be the president of biafra land or zoo not my dear country..

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by jrusky(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
I don't know why ipob naturally targeting that toll gate I swear army or dss should kill anyone who try again to turn that toll gate to political correctness platform, kill any bastrds that forment any trouble in that toll gate and dump their useless bodies to Atlantic ocean for fish to take free bites.

This is not Endsars this is politics if anyone do anyhow shot him or her dead I say this with no reservation or apology.

Do anyhow in the name of one idiot called obi and get kill. Enough is enough troubling the peace of Lagosian.

Bastards!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by Rapuru14: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
deeva2:
Naanu Obi is promising Nigerians he will defeat insecurity, meanwhile he’s running away from Known Gunmen in his home town. No be juju be dat.. And some unripe plantains are here telling us that we are playing with your future, if Obi don't win in 2023.

Na ogun go kiiiil una dia.

Agbado,

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by adefitim(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
I remembered sometime ago when Kumuyi wanted to hold his Crusage in Abia or Imo, they shot him down.... they said the region is hot now but they want to hold rally at a place that brought civil unrest to the great city of Lagos......

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by wildkat: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Agbadocassava:
Tinubu built conducive environment for them to enjoy in Lagos, same thing cannot be said of Anambra.

All of u saying this rubbish of how Tinubu developed Lagos should stop. Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria. So it has been developed from inception
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by Achilles881: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Corridon:
Where have you seen OBIdient burning properties? Was endsars protesters only Igbos?

SEPTEMBER IS GOING, OBEDIENTS GET YOUR PVC, DO NOT BE CAUGHT UNAWARE, GET YOUR PVC
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by richie240: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
U guys are clowns.
In ur backyard u dare not move an inch except ipob/esn say so but u feel u can do as u wish outside alaigbo.

Ndi-clowns!
cool
Yahami:
The court adjourned hearing of the substantive suit to Nov 4th.

Only in Nigeria court can do this by adjournment of hearing to November when Event will still go ahead in October i don’t believe in our Judicial system, they need hypo to get rid of poor verdicts.
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by rollandben(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Even Tinubu himself scares of Obidient, he shits his pant when ever he hear Obedient. So toll gate is now fully allocated to Tinubu and his supporters alone. Nigeria na wuruwuru country
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by OdefaGirl(f): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
So.....stupidly now, Obidients were the people that started ENDSARS? Wetin remain for these brainless people to say please grin
Can they even hear themselves.... Even those who were breaking and stealing from shops are here typing nonsense.

Una go tire.

This country must be free from old visionless Presidents.
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by galaxy2020(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pass through, na bye pass? We are hitting that gate

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by demoBaba: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Jalinspy:
But why are some people scared of this rally? This is unbecoming. Rally your own, and allow others rally their own. These lawyers are just charge and bail lawyers.

He should start from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by BeardedMeat(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pandev:
Good, na how them go take style destroy toll gate them dey find. You can pass through there, take pictures, upload it on social media and start shouting hurricane, cloud, storm etc. No destroy anything like you did during endsars
Oga pandemic you say wetin?
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by kafeii123: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Telling a child to not do a certain thing...is the surest way to make him do it...

Their struggle to prevent the rally will only intensify the conviction of the planners.

APC has more serious issues to deal with. They should face that biko
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by osidion2020(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ode how many afonja miscreant have well structured business in Lagos other than tickets insuiance aka Owo mi da�
Agbadocassava:
Tinubu built conducive environment for them to enjoy in Lagos, same thing cannot be said of Anambra.

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by osidion2020(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
The east is already a don deal, idiot, Ogun scatter your miserable generation
deeva2:
Naanu Obi is promising Nigerians he will defeat insecurity, meanwhile he’s running away from Known Gunmen in his home town. No be juju be dat.. And some unripe plantains are here telling us that we are playing with your future, if Obi don't win in 2023.

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by infogeneral: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
But why did they want to block the road for their political campaign? People should learn to use their common sense!
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by GoodLife4live: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Corridon:
Tinubu's handiwork but it won't stop Obi from winning with a landslide victory.

Dream on boy
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by bcbones: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
GeneralPula:

Make sure you tell your brother’s not to try any nonsense of burning anything this time..

Nigeria youths no go stop they amaze me… to even think of holding anything political at toll gate is totally unacceptable, those youths didn’t die for this politicians to use the sentiments to gain votes, I’m not even happy they want to pass through. That place is a scared ground.
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by Lovelive: 5:53am On Sep 29, 2022
No matter your propaganda, my vote is for PO-ssible 2023-2031.

deeva2:

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by Innocentman86: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Why are some people choose to be fools. They did not say people should not do their rally but not at Lekki Toll gate. Is Lekki Toll gate the only place in Lagos to do the rally? Why the Toll gate if not for mischief? Anyone that tries to destroy anything again in Lagos this time will be beaten to stupor and deported back to his state.
Lol grin cheesy an afonja fakee Muslim will beat ss/se youth plus some middle belt youth to stupor grin grin grin people that originally we all know them as cowords without a single streghnt.
The highest you can do is call army but say yorubad fake Muslim can fightt even only se youth is a comedy taken too far.
Oga una no get streghntt is no longer news.
Fearr fearr cowords angry grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by Basher8583: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Racoon:
Perhaps they are afraid of the blood they spilled there but they are wrong. The bloodshed on 20-10-2020 will continue to cry for justice. All involved in that massacre will be hunt down by karma.

Igbo man... Which blood did you shed there that is crying for justice...

You dont want the ones in Akwusu river in Anambra state which we know to cry for justice. Na the phantom lies of your primodial creation we should focus on in a state wey no even consign you

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by obyno82: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy imagine all these little things on social media forming DSS, Bleep off and go play with other kids.

Dude your greatest undoing will be to underestimate me. I bet you the next nairaland story would be how you were rounded up by DSS
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by Pandev(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
obyno82:

Dude your greatest undoing will be to underestimate me. I bet you the next nairaland story would be how you were rounded up by DSS
shut up kid
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by obyno82: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Pandev:
shut up kid

Lol you are playing with fire bro. you will be shocked soon
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by Pandev(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2022
obyno82:

Lol you are playing with fire bro. you will be shocked soon
stop quoting me kid, go shock your parents first
Re: Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate by OPPPS: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2022
southsouthking:
Do we now have another constitution that i don't know about?
Oppressors
Is Lekki toll gate a gathering point? Local champion perhaps you don't know where Lekki toll gate is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"We Always Knew He Was A PDP Man" - LP reacts to Okupe's resignation / Aisha Buhari Still Missing From Nigerian Public, Five Months After / We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.