Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Really Happened To Naira? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Really Happened To Naira? (340 Views)

Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / What Really Happened In Rivers ? / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Happened To Naira? by GuyWise101(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

What is happening to Nigeria currency?

I could remember In 2015 if you have 1000cfa you will change it 600naira but today if you have 1000cfa you will change it to 1400naira.

I deal in CFA so I know what I am talking about, last month I hurriedly changed 4million CFA to Naira then it was 1000cfa to 1000naira thinking that Naira will add value because of the campaign and election of 2023 but I was wrong because I lost upto 160k in that exchange I made.

But e no pain me sha because I made my profit then.

Buhari and those he appointed to head the economy really dealt with Nigeria and the new Government will have alot of work to do.

Nigerians if you guys foolishly votes another disaster like Buhari in 2023 because he is from your tribe or because he is the same religion as yours then anything you see you should take it and don't complain later on.

E no concern me because I will be here making my legit profit and living large. cheesy

Mynd44 Nlfpmod Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened To Naira? by SlavaUkraini: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
It is Tinubu that happened to the Naira. .

The man has confessed with his mouth that he brought Buhari to power.

He packaged a Dullard like Buhari twice to Nigerians because he had an ulterior motive to succeed Buhari.

Buhari's Failure = Tinubu's Failure

Buhari the Colossal National Catastrophe is the product of Tinubu, the useless Notorious Drug Baron ..

Nigerians can't wait to teach him a political lesson that his generation would never forget
Re: What Really Happened To Naira? by omitoni: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
May 2023 election Bring Healing to our Land

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened To Naira? by Entprys(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Only wise choice in voting will save us.
Tinubu has the solution.

Buhari is a tribalist who only feature his people not minding how empty headed the person is.

Vote wisely this time
Re: What Really Happened To Naira? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Probably the same thing that happened (and worsened the condition) of many other things in the country.

God help us
Re: What Really Happened To Naira? by yemmit90: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Naira is probably heading to 1k before this year end.

It is quite unfortunate that banks and CBN are already embarked on the same policy that destroyed the nairal in 2016.
Re: What Really Happened To Naira? by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeria happened to it! Some may even go further to specifically add that Buhari happened to it, and they wouldn’t be wrong!
Re: What Really Happened To Naira? by tsdarkside(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
your love for dollars weakened it....

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened To Naira? by JAkpayen(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
tsdarkside:

No, your are wrong, It is wrong fiscal/monetary policy affecting Naira. Same thing happening to Pounds
Re: What Really Happened To Naira? by Tinubuagbado: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Entprys:
Only wise choice in voting will save us.
Tinubu has the solution.

Buhari is a tribalist who only feature his people not minding how empty headed the person is.

Vote wisely this time

Same thing with Tinubu. Tinubu is an extraordinary Bigot. I like him though but not as a president.
Re: What Really Happened To Naira? by onatisi(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
totally wrong,
the absolute corruption of the Nigerian system killed the naira. buhari and his APC government killed the naira. now we have a debt profile of over 14 trillion naira, is that due to your love for dollars?
what about 90% of our crude oil being stolen daily by the cabal in government, without any remittance to fg account, is that because of your love for dollars?
if you dont know , cbn has been printing more and more naira. nigeria is virtually at a standstill now , no revenue is coming in and the fg is always borrowing to keep the govt afloat and to even pay salaries , our debt profile is over 14 trillion now and projected to reach 60 trillion by 2023.

https://guardian.ng/news/fg-to-leave-behind-n60-9tr-debt-other-liabilities-in-2023/

https://guardian.ng/energy/independent-producers-losing-90-of-crude-oil-to-theft/

tsdarkside:

(1) (Reply)

Don't Sit-at-home For Me On Tuesday, Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB / Obidient After February 2023 / Opinion: 2023, And The Fate Of Peter Obi By @omobabaijebu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.