Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (50194 Views)

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) / Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by kingyakos: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Make una collect Lagos money chop
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin
Me sef I went there and wore Tinubu's shirt. grin
Yes because he stole our money and I collected my good share and I encourage all of you youths pls.anywhere Tinubu is doing rally attend and collec this month pls it is our country's money. grin

But on that day I dey vote Obi. But you will see me at all APC rally o, whenever they will share money I will surely attend.

But on that election day na Obi o go vote.
Me too. I also went there and collect money. And I'll still vote Tinubu next year.
There's nothing as sweet as getting paid for what you love.

4 Likes

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by plaindealer: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
nkemoma:
BATstardised youths who don't mind selling the future of their generation unborn to a sick and shaky brown teeth, leg and hand shaking, pampers wearing, thieving Lion of Bourdillion..

Nigerians deserve what they get.. You admire Trudeau of Canada and wish Nigeria becomes like Canada... Yet you drum support for someone old enough to be Trudeau's grandpa!??

God abeg o

Action neva start sef, but una don begin choke with pain and sorrow...

Losers.. grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by back2sender: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
“The forest was shrinking but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.”
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
abc115:
Young Progressives unite for Tinubu Shettima at Unity Fountain, Abuja

Peter Obi we know
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by obenwa1111: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
The crowd isn't even up to Obis crowd. Mtttwww
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by danietohbadt(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
N3TRAL:
THEY
WILL
NOT
LABOUR
IN
VAIN

THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL MAKE BOLA TINUBU THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA ON THE 29TH OF MAY 2023.

I PRAY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AMEN!

On the 29th of May, 2023, Bola Ahmed Tinubu may be sworn in as President in his bedroom because peter Gregory Obi will be sworn in as President on June 12, 2023.

Urchins will not understand
Outdated and clueless people
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by oyin44: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Donjazet2:
Just look at them sharing money here for people to attend.

Wicked party.
Obidients make sure you sensitize other nairalanders to be aware of the fake likes being generated for pro APC posts.

But 1st see the APC shamelessly sharing money for today's "rally".

https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1575100549699338240?t=lP1u5LnwAL7TmROy2ib1Sw&s=19

You are just throwing stones on a fruitless tree by supporting obi

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigerians are all jokers

The same people that gathered for Obi rally
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Donjazet2:

Wicked party.
Obidients make sure you sensitize other nairalanders to be aware of the fake likes being generated for pro APC posts.

https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1575100549699338240?t=lP1u5LnwAL7TmROy2ib1Sw&s=19

Any apc post with those 100s of likes is always fake
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by zadokchidi: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
ekeneewere:

u are such an idiot for always dragging ipob into any issue. Campaign for your ancestor BAT in peace and leave ipob out of your smelling mouth
on point bro..leave that idiot ipob this ipob that
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ogatboy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
I thought they said the LP rally were people that were induced, considering APC has more money, I was expecting a more bigger crowd. Now I am very certain Tinubu will loose massively in 2023 election. Half of those people came for money, the other half are jobless loyal APC members
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by nkemoma(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Action neva start sef, but una don begin choke with pain and sorrow...

Losers.. grin

May Nigeria happen to you and your loved ones... Put your hand on your chest and say

Amen
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by plaindealer: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Just look at the beautiful, respectable, well organized and colorful representation of young Nigerian progressives.

... Unlike the dirty and unruly Pandora okada riders and Igbos in their Abuja rally few days ago.

I feel so overjoyed.. grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by papiwyte(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Where are zombidients .....

BAT for president 202

3 Likes

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Babapyro: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
You are you own problem in this country
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Xplorepd: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Electrochemistry:
Just prepare for disappointment next year because they will eat your money and dump you for their favorite like they are already doing in the North and North Central.

People are already fed up with APC; another eight years will be unimaginable. So your campaign will surely end in tears!

Oga face your own and leave there own nah... Na by force to support wetin you support

3 Likes

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by fantasy2018: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
wow! not that many people. Baba no dey well .lol!
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by plaindealer: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
nkemoma:

May Nigeria happen to you and your loved ones grin... Put your hand on your chest and say

Amen

Amen. God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

God Bless Nigeria grin

May your ipob terrorists, ESN murderers and UGM jihadi killers and sit at home keep happening to you. Say Amen grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
abc115:
Young Progressives unite for Tinubu Shettima at Unity Fountain, Abuja
Oh my God!!!
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by kayperry: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Donjazet2:

Wicked party.

Everybody naa thief naa who cctv capture be barawo .. its a common thing that party bribe electorate, in Nigeria 80% of your friends eon't jump fence for you if they stand to gain nothing, ordinary to buy you push car boiz expect something that is the terrible state we find ourselves Buh however Obedient claiming to be righteous/saint is a joke taking too far

in the picture below kindly discredit what the mama is holding on her left

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ElSudani: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
4teenblaq:
Considering the party calibre, if this is what they can only come up with. I think they are bound to fail next year at the poll.

Lp of peter obi can do more of this in five folds..

By the way, why is this lady not show enthusiasm?

Perhaps she didn't appreciate one zombie shoving a camera in her face.
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by simonsayz: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
See fine girls tongue ..
I want embarassed

Who will see these fresh looking proud agbadorian girls and settle for flat-head afghanEASTERN girls with yam legs parading as zombidients

God abeg oo

Say no to drugs…douche bag
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
ElSudani:

Perhaps she didn't appreciate one zombie shoving a camera in her face.

So you mean zombies are also in the rally?
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Timekeeper452: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Cyberterror:
No be Christians full there so? I heard IPOB terrorists say that no Christian will vote for Tinubu. IPOB are so christianized that they banned Pastor Kumuyi from holding crusade in Aba grin
you didn’t see them lining up to collect money for this rally yesterday? grin grin.
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ElSudani: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
4teenblaq:

So you mean zombies are also in the rally?

Zombidients were obviously there to spy. If this is the only image you can get from a gathering of hundred of people, you can't be anything other than a zombidient.

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Timekeeper452: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nightwolf1:
This is really massive cheesy
lmaoo. What you are seeing there is contrast and saturation bumped up. Massive indeed. grin cheesy
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ok they are the few APC niggas who wants this Country to continue suffering from this evil APC disaster undecided
APC MUST GO.
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
So who are these other youths they're talking about? Because it's like these ones have already owned their futures!
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by nkemoma(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Amen. God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

God Bless Nigeria grin

May your ipob terrorists, ESN murderers and UGM jihadi killers and sit at home keep happening to you. Say Amen grin

To your Amen... So shall it be.. Nigeria will happen to you and your loved ones.. One after another
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by RZArecta(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Cyberterror:
No be Christians full there so? I heard IPOB terrorists say that no Christian will vote for Tinubu. IPOB are so christianized that they banned Pastor Kumuyi from holding crusade in Aba grin
no Obi supporter or IPOB terrorist banned Christians from voting for Tinubu you bloody liar
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
ElSudani:

Zombidients were obviously there to spy. If this is the only image you can get from a gathering of hundred of people, you can't be anything other than a zombidient.

What is this one capping?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Tinubu Signs Electricity Act 2023 Into Law / Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.