Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (50190 Views)

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) / Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Ecosystem4u: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Shedy204:
The best rally so far...other party rally be like say hunger force dem come out...APC get level.

Sarcasm!
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Safyqueen: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin
Me sef I went there and wore Tinubu's shirt. grin
Yes because he stole our money and I collected my good share and I encourage all of you youths pls.anywhere Tinubu is doing rally attend and collec this month pls it is our country's money. grin

But on that day I dey vote Obi. But you will see me at all APC rally o, whenever they will share money I will surely attend.

But on that election day na Obi o go vote.

If you could collect Tinubu money and go ahead to vote Obi, how would you blame Obi if he didn't perform with your vote supposing he won. Is life no more reciprocal?
Don't collect bribe to vote Obi from anywhere. Bribe is a bribe. Vote cleanly and expect clean government.

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by MyAmericandream(f): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Vinceey:
well.. they're paid in full.. what money can do eh

They even displayed agbado for hand. This wan weak me gan.

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Abdu81: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Video videos videos
We want check something.

After now this bastards will bring edited videos, show it now theives
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by naijakissleave(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
DRY RALLY
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by plaindealer: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
ibechris:

If i show u the real video u will not talk.

Abuja has rejected TINUBU AND APC.

And the pictures in this thread nko? Are they not from the same rally?

That rubbish video was from before the event when people were just arriving so stop fooling yourself with your fake video. We have real pictures..

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by oyin44: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
ibechris:

People like u dont like being told the truth.

Abuja is where i live and i am saying it as it it.

are you the only being living in abuja

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Jagaban Borgu of Africa is the next President of Nigeria in the name of God !

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by KingRSHD2(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin
Me sef I went there and wore Tinubu's shirt. grin
Yes because he stole our money and I collected my good share and I encourage all of you youths pls.anywhere Tinubu is doing rally attend and collec this month pls it is our country's money. grin

But on that day I dey vote Obi. But you will see me at all APC rally o, whenever they will share money I will surely attend.

But on that election day na Obi o go vote.

Tar thunder fire u Dere[center][/center] grin

I will tell shettima abt it

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by kizyalex10(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
N3TRAL:
THEY
WILL
NOT
LABOUR
IN
VAIN

THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL MAKE BOLA TINUBU THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA ON THE 29TH OF MAY 2023.

I PRAY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AMEN!
so Jesus will answer a prayer of a president who picked a fellow Muslim among multitudes of Christians.he is saying that not one single Christ like fellow is good enough to deputize him.all of u workers of inequity,who re bent on twisting the truth and what is right just for selfish reasons.may all ur sins visit u and ur generation
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by naijakissleave(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Safyqueen:

If you could collect Tinubu money and go ahead to vote Obi, how would you blame Obi if he didn't perform with your vote supposing he won. Is life no more reciprocal?
Don't collect bribe to vote Obi from anywhere. Bribe is a bribe. Vote cleanly and expect clean government.

E dey pain you!
Tinubu stole SW wealth especially Lagos so allow other Nigerians to take whatever crumb they can get from APC rally
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by God2man2again(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Are we really making progress with this year in year out in every election campaign?
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by gulfer: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
This guy below ain't smiling at all....he's just like, *make una pay us the agreed money now*

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by sirray001: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
N3TRAL:
THEY
WILL
NOT
LABOUR
IN
VAIN

THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL MAKE BOLA TINUBU THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA ON THE 29TH OF MAY 2023.

why the mighty name of Jesus for a muslim? That name is sacred pls
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Ecosystem4u: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
What's the point rallying for a man who is reportedly critically ill. Sources has it that emilokan was flown to a London hospital for urgent medical attention. Campaign has not started and this shaky shaky evil bat is already making London hospitals his second home, we will never be played again this time.
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Usainbolt138: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
abc115:
Young Progressives unite for Tinubu Shettima at Unity Fountain, Abuja

Only youths without future will rally for APC. A slave in love with his chains will never be free!
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by plaindealer: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Going by Igbos cements in this thread, it is safe to conclude that they are sad, pained, in fear and panicking..

Ndo... grin

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by plaindealer: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Usainbolt138:

Only youths without future will rally for APC. A slave in love with his chains will never be free!

Same thing people say about ibo youths running after obi Pandora liar..

What is your own future in Pandora's Anambra?

Sit at home or die future..
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by patrickmuf(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
See fine girls
I want embarassed

Who will see these fresh looking proud agbadorian girls with some succulent fanimourous skin BUT wish to settle for flat-headed afghanEASTERN girls with yam legs parading as zombidients looking like aliens.

God abeg oo.
Stay away aliens ! Stay away !
grin grin grin

Mad men full this forum...
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by onyeka3310: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
N3TRAL:
THEY
WILL
NOT
LABOUR
IN
VAIN

caused generation
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
See fine girls
I want embarassed

Who will see these fresh looking proud agbadorian girls with some succulent fanimourous skin BUT wish to settle for flat-headed afghanEASTERN girls with yam legs parading as zombidients looking like aliens.

God abeg oo.
omo see fine girls
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by wildkat: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
See fine girls
I want embarassed

God abeg oo.

That’s your own highlight of the rally abi? Truly u are a lost cause. No wonder u are an Agbadorian
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by wildkat: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Cyberterror:
No be Christians full there so? I heard IPOB terrorists say that no Christian will vote for Tinubu. IPOB are so christianized that they banned Pastor Kumuyi from holding crusade in Aba grin

That crowd looks more like a carnival show. Very countable
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by lakeside30: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Am BATIFIELD,na the girl way follow us support BAT we go carry
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by OctavianAC(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
How much were they paid?
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by budaatum: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
DSC7:

Same incident that caused the owner of NL to suspend Lalasticlala...

They are back again with their numerous bot accounts and fake likes,,,

NL has been compromised...

https://www.nairaland.com/budaatum/posts#117085767

Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by GEEBITE: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
You left your office as a civil servant to attend a political party rally? No wonder the country is in this mess.
seunmsg:
We thank God for the success of the rally despite the negativity of the bitter opposition. Thanks to everybody that came out to show support for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We are definitely marching to victory next year.
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by DOM7: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Young people that will always sent their grandather. Because of this hopeless young people house passed the not too young to rule.
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
N3TRAL:
THEY
WILL
NOT
LABOUR
IN
VAIN

is this not blasphemy..y not say ur allah and thier allah..its a muslim muslim ticket for crying out loud..if na we do this one now our christain brothers don dey die for north
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Williams150(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Youth are cashing out nicely, peter obi all the way..
Re: APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ufotunang: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
See fine girls
I want embarassed

God abeg oo.
..the fine girls APC have put them in the house idle for 7 months due to ASUU strike still supporting APC....I pity the girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Tinubu Signs Electricity Act 2023 Into Law / Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia / Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.