Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,044 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Benzema Feeling Very Good To Play - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Feeling Very Good To Play (147 Views)

Why Is Messi Feeling Very Relaxed When Playing? / Osimhen Says It "Feels So Good To Be Back", Praises Napoli Teammates / Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benzema Feeling Very Good To Play by ExclusiveBet: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Karim Benzema is "feeling very good" and is ready to play a part in Real Madrid's next match after returning to training on Wednesday.

The France striker missed Madrid's last three matches prior to the international break with a knee injury and played no part in his country's two Nations League games.

However, Benzema has recovered from the injury sustained against Celtic on September 6 and is in contention to start Sunday's LaLiga clash against Osasuna.

"I'm pleased to be back with the team," he told the club's official website. "It's been some time [away] and I've had time to do a pre-season. 

"I'm feeling very good, comfortable. I'm looking forward to the game on Sunday.

"I've been doing a lot of fitness work. I've not touched the ball but I trained for the first time today. I've done a lot of running and strength training over the past few days. 

"I also worked out at home. I was a bit late back from my holidays and I didn't have much time to do a good pre-season, which is why I've done it now and I feel very good."

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Join Race To Sign Real Madrid Target Jude Bellingham / You’re An Absolute Goal Machine –grabara Tells Haaland / Preview: Everton Vs Manchester United – Betting Tips, Prediction, Team News, Lin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.