Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

How Much Money Can You Actually Make From Uhrs Jobs? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Money Can You Actually Make From Uhrs Jobs? (2324 Views)

See How Gold And Silver Investing Can Actually Make You Good Profit! / Six (6) Legit Website That Can Actually Make You Rich / How Much Can You Actually Make Monthly On Forex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Money Can You Actually Make From Uhrs Jobs? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
UHRS is one of the most simple and widely available online jobs in the market. They are Internet Judging jobs that can be done by anyone.

The pay varies from 12$/hr to 20$/hr depending on your country and the Hitapp that you work on.

Since most people are easily able to earn anywhere between 300-700$ per month doing UHRS jobs, it is a decent source of side-income.

There is enough work on Clickworker UHRS to earn a full-time income through it (given you have the willpower)

All you need is a phone or Laptop and a tutor, then you are good to go.

Tips to maximize your uhrs earnings

Whenever working on any Hitapp, keep the “My Reports” page and UHRS Dashboard page open in separate tabs. From time to time, keep checking your spam score on the My Reports tab. It will help you adjust your speed accordingly.
Also keep an eye out for any new Hitapps on the dashboard. If any new, higher-paying Hitapp comes along, you can switch to the other Hitapp.

Whenever you get booted from a Hitapp (Temporary ban), make sure to note the Hitapp’s name and time and nature of the ban (1st or 2nd boot). This will allow you to be mindful regarding your attention to the Hitapp.
This is especially helpful if you work on all the Hitapps, as it is difficult to keep track of when the Hitapps become available again, and how many chances you have left for any particular Hitapp.Try to work on all the Hitapps. Some Hitapps pay a significant bonus for quality work. Don’t get greedy and focus on making the correct judgments, as it will help you in the long run.

Try to work on all the Hitapps. Some Hitapps pay a significant bonus for quality work. Don’t get greedy and focus on making the correct judgments, as it will help you in the long run.

There is a lot of work to be done on UHRS, and there are multiple ways you can join the UHRS platform but the best is to join through clickworer

Join me on a tutorial course as I will be taking you on how to make $100-$200 per week on the UHRS. If you are tired of sitting idle or you are just browsing on your phone with your data without any returns, this course/ lecture for you.

The lectures will start on Sunday, hosted on whatsapp group The lectures fees is 5k flat. ..

Pls don't message me to talk jagoons, I'm not forcing anybody.. Contact my siggy on whatsapp then I'll add you to the group.
Re: How Much Money Can You Actually Make From Uhrs Jobs? by Talktalk2022: 12:47am On Sep 29, 2022
You make 200$ per week but you are still looking for 5k hmm oga tutor

You nor show love o

Na hunger abi na poverty ?

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can You Actually Make From Uhrs Jobs? by jesus2022: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Here Is All About UHRS Vendors That Accept And Pays Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNf0IWwg3X0

Regards
Jade

(1) (Reply)

What Is Economy Implication Of Oil Price Drop To Nigerians? / Am Interested In A Genuine Online Business / Secret Of Making Some Cool Cash Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.