Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS (4035 Views)

Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Fulani Terrorist And Bandits Entering Oke Ogun -south West / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Aftermath as the IPOB terrorist also known as unknown gunmen who came to attack in Anambra today 28th September 2022

Follow previous thread to see the dead bodies of Ebonyi state yesterdays attack.
https://www.nairaland.com/7356004/ipob-unknown-gunmen-brutally-killed
There is another another attack today in Orlu Imo state

Below is Anambra own.
Watch video
Unknown gunmen just attacked Soldiers in Umunze,Anambra State.

Many were kil!ed

https://fb.watch/fQ9v4_wsiv/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by FIRDAUS3(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
This Country is something else......

Flush out bad governance comes 2023

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Rumour has it that unknown IPOB gunmen fought with soldiers today

Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ipob hailing their unknown gunmen

Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Andres28(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
These are common criminals..ipob is a peaceful organisation and will always be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Winnermindset(f): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
When will all these stop?
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
So, obi won't call his boys to order now..

See the bastards hailing themselves online...

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Stargangz: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bravo to the gallant gunmen that carried out this attack. The nigeria army will never know peace. It will never end well for them insha Allah.
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
This country! This country!

O Lord, have mercy
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Farejudge: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wow
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Terror48: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Are they still calling Nigeria Zoo?

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Mercury12(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
They hail criminals until it is their turn to get served by karma undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Redstubpen: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
What a sad day in Anambra embarassed
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Salihusaliheen(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Upon or unknown gunmen?u and I know say we dey the same zoo so Una no dey different from us or lemme say una no be like us.vampires is ur second name
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by ZooOga: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Samfloxin(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
This incident happened in Umunze a town in Anambra where Flavour comes from. I have worked in that town for ten years now,I left there yesterday. That boy on the ground used to collect money for soldiers. Those soldiers are guarding the banks in the town. No single unknown gun man was killed. Four soldiers have been confirmed dead.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by clockwisereport: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Redstubpen:
What a sad day in Anambra embarassed
why are u running away from my questions
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Redstubpen: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
I'm not. Some of them don't sit well with me putting out all my details on here .

clockwisereport:
why are u running away from my questions
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by clockwisereport: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Redstubpen:
I'm not. Some of them don't sit well with me putting out all my details on here .

What are u ashamed of? How do u expect us to help u? Moreover nairaland is an anonymous forum. Answer the ones u can answer
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Corridon: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Samfloxin:
This incident happened in Umunze a town in Anambra where Flavour comes from. I have worked in that town for ten years now,I left there yesterday. That boy on the ground used to collect money for soldiers. Those soldiers are guarding the banks in the town. No single unknown gun man was killed. Four soldiers have been confirmed dead.
I heard it was three soldiers including that boy called MTN.
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Samfloxin:

People are saying is today
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by LikeAking: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
And some people are happy...

Chai!

The human race is gone.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by pointblank247(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Terror48:
Are they still calling Nigeria Zoo?
na you just call Nigeria zoo
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by pointblank247(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
I do not and will never support any thing that involves the taking of human life. Every life is important.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Goodmarlian: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
These UGM guys must have some special training,their headshots are very accurate... grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by KingKO22: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Good news for Bitter Obituary and his urchins.

Your president will join you after the election
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Timatayo1: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Useless organization God will judge every evil accordingly
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Stargangz: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Point of correction, IPOB are not terrorists and they will never be one. Anybody that tag IPOB a terrorist organisation will see the wrath of Amadioha and Ayelala. The innocent blood the Nigeria army has shed will continue to hunt them for the rest of their lives. God bless BIAFRALAND, God bless ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Samfloxin(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

People are saying is today
It happened today. What I meant was that I left the town yesterday to Onitsha and t happened today
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by Samfloxin(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
I pity these soldiers that sacrificed their lives for a useless country
Re: Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS by rusher14: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obi's Anambra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen / Emefiele Gave His Campaign Vehicles To A Presidential Candidate After Failed Amb / Untold reason Why I Strongly Believe Obi Is Returning To Aso Rock As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.