Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen (4045 Views)

Anambra Bans Public Display Of Caskets, Depositing Of Corpses Beyond Two Months / Banks Resume Paying Nigerians Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / Kaduna Residents Ignore Governor El-Rufai, Reject Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 Notes (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by Guobadiapaul819: 6:43am On Feb 17, 2023
Massive crowd in kano CBN all about depositing old 500, 1000 naira notes the central bank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4tMcaQCSL4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by MrSensor(m): 6:45am On Feb 17, 2023
Ritualists and kidnappers are in trouble for this new naira notes matters. They never bank before because they store their money in the shrines. All that hidden dirty money is now coming out for the exchange of the new naira.

Nothing Musa no go see for the gate.

20 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:45am On Feb 17, 2023
APC has lost Kano State grin
Pele oo BAT and supporters

See how they've turned CBN to a commercial bank where customers go and queue to deposit money
APC is a big shame and disgrace to Nigeria.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:45am On Feb 17, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by Pay4u: 6:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by ChangetheChange: 7:04am On Feb 17, 2023
cheesy grin grin
Nobody will listen to Hell Rufai, Ganduje or to other APC Governors asking people to keep using the 1000 and 500 old naira notes
Tinubu Northern votes has totally vanished
The Northern APC Governors are not popular in their State and can't deliver for him

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by TheSameGuy(m): 7:05am On Feb 17, 2023
Okay
Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by Legitisreal: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu is in soup

If he doesn't share money like rice, how would abokis now leave atiku for him when nothing to excite them

6 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by engrfaruq(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2023
Lolzz... Most Kano business men are unbanked, and it's not their fault. The banks haven't given them tje good reason to take their money to the bank. These people transact hundreds of millions daily, amd it is mainly cash based.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by XerXers: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2023
Yorubas expecting solidarity from the north will be disappointed. Northerners are obeying the president and returning old notes.

13 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by localbreed(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates.
This is my personal opinion.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by mikeweezy(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Apc government doing everythimg for apc not to retain power yet some unguarded unchain want this suffering to continue

5 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by tommy589(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Traders are the ones keeping cash for their business use

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by superCleanworks(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2023
How did all these ones fill the form online?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by jahsharon: 7:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Both Buhari and Emefiele will be consumed in a matter of days

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by padi94(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2023
We are watching
Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by esky158(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2023
Bandit want to return the money they collected from ransom back Y !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by Savedday2: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2023
I thought their governor ask them to keep using the old note, why are they returning it to CBN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by clarocuzioo(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2023
ok
Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by Penguin2: 8:34am On Feb 17, 2023
Lol!

Nobody is listening to Ganduje and El-Rufai 🤣🤣🤣

Only Tinubu brainless BATstards take those two jokers serious.

The residents of Kano, Kaduna and Jigawa know who is in charge.

My belle dey sweet me 😜😜😜

God bless our darling daddy Buhari 😎

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by XendersPride(f): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Nobody is listening to Ganduje and El-Rufai 🤣🤣🤣

Only Tinubu brainless BATstards take those two jokers serious.

The residents of Kano, Kaduna and Jigawa know who is in charge.

My belle dey sweet me 😜😜😜

God bless our darling daddy Buhari 😎
God bless our able presido.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by Urchinpainer: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Gandollar and co deceived these ones. Now it's getting clearer to them. I hope they are able to deposit the money!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by stamapro(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2023
I wonder where some people think from, maybe from their anus, how do you tell your state as a governor not to comply with the naira exchange?? As if everything you will need is solely and only in your state!!! How do you trade with other states that complied? Shit brain governors. Is now they have access to their old cash, where were they since, That part of the country is always backwards, just a few enlightened.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by asanausana91: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Ganduje and hell rufai. God punish you.
Any state that tried to to do any rubbish the federal government will declare state of emergency and a 24 hours curfew will be declared.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by dapsoneh: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2023
This is quite a good policy but ill timed. What is an individual doing with 50m, 100m, 200m cash? This will curb banditary but what has Bihari been thinking for the past 7years? Several people died due to banditary, this policy should have been long implemented
I don't see Buhari s a hero here because he really has a hidden agenda beyond stopping Bandits operation and vote buying. He is being hypocritical, he doesn't want Tinubu to succeed him yet go around campaigning for him but implement policies that will direct anger at the party he represents so that there won't be outright winner and then he can set up an interim govt
He knew hr has messed up so bad in his regime and wants to use 'free and fair' election to placate people.
Nigerians will never forget all the atrocities during his administration

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by manutdrichie(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2023
grin grin grin

I thought their governor told them to continue spending the old currency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by bonechamberlain(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2023
This northerners, their leaders have really dealt with them. Very unfortunate.

Education must be taken seriously in this country and it won't happen under pdapc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by Massiveglory: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Wahala wahala. I thought ganduje says otherwise.

There must be some pains to get it right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by Felabrity: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2023
I thought Ganduje had his personal bank, he told them to continue spending it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by faceland: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2023
Puting his logo over a found video.

Tip: the name is too long, who would search for it?
Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by lonecatt(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2023
Even the babaringa dollar stuffing thief ganduje couldn't same them from this stress after deceiving them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagosians Shouldn't Be Complaining About The Lekki-epe Expressway / Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure / Jubilation In The North On Ojukwu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.