Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,930 members, 7,821,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria (18617 Views)

2024: Rivers Assembly Okays N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" / 2024: Fubara Presents N800bn Budget Of Renewed Hope, Consolidation & Continuity / Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by OdefaGirl(f): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
As in you already pointed out that the present administration is a total failure.... Someone whom you sold to the nation, now you....the seller wants to "renew" our hope. Which hope if I may ask?

Sir, you and your team has failed us already, allow us to make our choice. In your words.... "We won't get it wrong this time"... That means this administration is all shades of WRONG

WE SAY....NO MORE OF YOU.

OBI-DATTI
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by drlateef: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Foreseer:
No be only renewed hope shocked shocked

Na renewed stealing undecided

Greatest thief Nigeria has ever produced

I am not disappointed at all. Wailers will always wail.
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by drlateef: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Say No to Muslim-Muslim Ticket .

Say No to the Notorious Drug Baron that packaged Buhari a known Dullard to Nigerians

Say No to the Founder of Boko Haram.

Say No to the Serial Looter of the Lagos State Treasury.

Say No to the APC for the Untold Hardship and Crass Misgovernance mixed with ineptitude that they have brought on Nigerians.

Say no to blind wailers like you!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by IfnobeGod20: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Spandau:

Soon, you will get monkeyfied. Like you got with your inglorious Bubu. Neither Obituary nor Emile O'Corn nor Atiku will take you anywhere. Your children and grandchildren will continue in the servitude called Nigeria.

Kadoso Mutairu!
You think those ones love themselves let alone love their children. They don't think of their children's future. In Yoruba there is a common parents always pray, iya ti mo je, ma je ki omo mi je.
Funnily, some even pray it but don't work to make it happen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Slippy: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Why are you pained by the likes? Why is it giving you guys serious headache? I really want to understand.

i think people are now aware of the disinformation campaign to make Tinubu look like a popular candidate and that includes botting Nairaland post reactions.
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by eagleu: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
October 1st, presidential candidates will address the people in person, not through press releases from hospital beds.
Let's see Tinubu in flesh and blood on Friday to be sure, otherwise, we will conclude that he is already in Heaven or near it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Izongdave(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Say No to the Notorious Drug Baron that packaged Buhari a known Dullard to Nigerians

Say No to the APC for the Untold Hardship and Crass Misgovernance mixed with ineptitude that they have brought on Nigerians.

Am still bemused whenever I recall Agbado president didn't only brought this upon our dear country, his renown stewards are part of the administrators for God's sake

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by drlateef: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Why are you pained by the likes? Why is it giving you guys serious headache? I really want to understand.

Because he was borne with wailing gene. Leave him alone!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

I prosperous Nigeria is all we want. I’m fully supporting the aspiration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to build a Nigeria with shared prosperity. I’m passionate and excited about the prospect of a better Nigeria. I’m fully BATIFIED.

You can not claim to want good for Nija if you are supporting APC.
Apc is the worst that can befall any Country, infact if APC happens to Switzerland their fall will shock the very foundation of their existence.
Apc MUST GO.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Jones4190(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

me and my girlfriend will vote for tinubu,

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by seunak2016: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

We say no to the saint who stole Anambra dry and used his daughter’s name for fraud. We say no to the man that ruled for 8 years without any verifiable achievement. We say no to the criminal liar whose campaign is based on hate, bigotry and falsehood. We say no to the man who supervised the massacre of innocent Massob members and dumped their bodies in the Ezu River.
awarding contracts to friends, is it a crime ? as long they do it very well and the contract not inflated . but keeping money in bank while people suffer no good.
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by ZombieSlayer1: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Useless urchins

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by SlavaUkraini: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
drlateef:

Say no to blind wailers like you!!!

Nigerians are saying No to a Stupid, Shameless, Hypocritical fellow like yourself and the Notorious Drug Baron that you support....

that will never Support a Christian -Christain Ticket but you want Nigerians to Swallow your Muslim-Muslim Sniper.

Back to Sender
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Please lagoon is waiting for you by the time Tinubu is declared the winner in 2023.
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Corporate2020: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Foreseer:
No be only renewed hope shocked shocked

Na renewed stealing undecided

Greatest thief Nigeria has ever produced

Tell us about your father's life achievements
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by FuckOsuPigs: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

So, who are we saying YES to?
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by SlavaUkraini: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
NEIGHBOUR:

Please lagoon is waiting for you by the time Tinubu is declared the winner in 2023.

The same Lagoon that your Father jumped into after Tinubu frustrated his Stupid life in Lagos...

You are next in line to jump inside the lagoon because your life is already miserable and frustrated by your Drug Baron Master.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
A very sick man and a terrorist. Tufiakwa!

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by ghiloman28(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
BATIFIED
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by ebenhealth(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Oga free the hater. I don't know you from anywhere, but I affirm your comment, hence my clicking the like.
I am a youth, I am a southern Christian, I grew in Lagos, and I will vote ABAT.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Apc supporters are relying on rigging and rigging next year will be a hectic job to do.
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by openmine(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Renewed hope?
Sounds like words coming out from an opposition party!
Tactically throwing Buhari's regime under the bus!
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Jostoman: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

I prosperous Nigeria is all we want. I’m fully supporting the aspiration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to build a Nigeria with shared prosperity. I’m passionate and excited about the prospect of a better Nigeria. I’m fully BATIFIED.
you are on your own Lagos landlord pikin
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Preciousgift90: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Nigeria no be Lagos.

God forbid Agberoism taking over Nigeria,
God forbid Bathing
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Bodexinvest: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Politicians!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by ambale(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Campaign stars today and you and your party failed to hit the ground running

Is this not baba go slow promax? angry
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Bodexinvest: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
They have started again.... Nigerians are wiser this time, we shall see!
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Preciousgift90: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
[[/Obi Datti2023] is a goalllll
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Ecosystem4u: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Amuda Ogunlere aka Tinubu will not cease to amaze me, how can this BAT conscientiously make this statement having been confined to his London hospital bed since the last time he appeared in public. Sick old greedy fool. Whoever pushed you to embark on this show of shame will leave to regret it.
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by SlavaUkraini: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

So, who are we saying YES to?

Good question...

I have my Candidate but will not tell you to vote for him because I want you to use your conscience and look at our Nation properly.

You will notice that we have indeed gone backwards and not forward as a nation since 2015..

All I can tell you is that...

Anyone that does not represent this Evil Party called APC is a 1000 times better...

Vote Wisely but not for the APC

The agreement that brought Buhari to Power was for "Turn by Turn" Looting and not for the good of the common man.

The Notorious Drug Baron noticed that the agreement was about to be Truncated by Buhari's support of Osibanjo before the primaries, that was why he went to Abeokuta, Ogun State and started singing Emi Lokan.

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by onuman: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
In 8 years,Tinubu's Apc under a rtd Major General couldn't get a safe, functional Nigeria, is it old and sickly Tinubu suffering from Parkinsonism who can secure Nigeria to a functional country?
Empty promises of Tinubu and his APC since 2014.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

History Lessons: Who Was The Minister That Drank 42cups Of Tea? / Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi / States Face Cash Crunch, Salaries Swallow Revenues, Federal Govt Seeks More Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.