Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria (18629 Views)

2024: Rivers Assembly Okays N800bn "Budget Of Renewed Hope & Consolidation" / 2024: Fubara Presents N800bn Budget Of Renewed Hope, Consolidation & Continuity / Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Join you and shettima to see shege?

Just like you asked us to join you and Buhari in 2015?

We refuse to remain foolish.

We are voting obi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Shikini: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by door2(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hope lost by APC
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by hammerT: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
ole!

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by jefe03(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Asiwaju is my leader

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by FixNigeria2023: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Imagine... this has no conscience at all.. he's not even supposed to be among the presidential candidates
Foreseer:
No be only renewed hope shocked shocked

Na renewed stealing undecided

Greatest thief Nigeria has ever produced

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by shegzyzee(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
We supply all kinds of Industrial chemicals

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

We say no to the saint who stole Anambra dry and used his daughter’s name for fraud. We say no to the man that ruled for 8 years without any verifiable achievement. We say no to the criminal liar whose campaign is based on hate, bigotry and falsehood. We say no to the man who supervised the massacre of innocent Massob members and dumped their bodies in the Ezu River.

Bro you know lie I was in Awka In 2015 that’s the exact picture of how Aroma looked . This obituarist just want to sell fake product to Nigerians. BAT remains my first choice . I still prefer Obi to A.A another Fulani cannot continue for the next 8 yrs the senseless killings will not stop. Power needs to rotate to the south .
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Realmi: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Vision for renewed hope kee you there.

Who you wan deceive? You can only entrap your perpetual urchins.
If APC cannot give the slightest hope in 8 years, we should still be hoping till Jesus comes?
Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Foreseer: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

We say no to the saint who stole Anambra dry and used his daughter’s name for fraud. We say no to the man that ruled for 8 years without any verifiable achievement. We say no to the criminal liar whose campaign is based on hate, bigotry and falsehood. We say no to the man who supervised the massacre of innocent Massob members and dumped their bodies in the Ezu River.
Agbado

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by nkemoma(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Idiot de abroad de talk about rebuilding Nigeria..

Oleeee

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by hopexter(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Foreseer:
No be only renewed hope shocked shocked

Na renewed stealing undecided

Greatest thief Nigeria has ever produced

Did he steal any federal funds? A thief that has performed in his state and the Nation more than the entire political elites in your state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by ibechris(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Richardonald:
Na tilumbu handler type this thing,

Emilokan don japa go abroad, go Change blood.grin

Whenever tilumbu travel to change diapers, blood in UK, agbadorian will say he is in a strategic meeting with wike.grin

Dem think say we no know

U are wicked. angry
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Foreseer: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
jefe03:
Asiwaju is my leader
ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by nkemoma(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

See you see death...

Tribal bingo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by kingyakos: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by ada9ja(f): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Maybe thats where Tinubu got his mind to order the killing and greatest massacre of youths during Endsars...Tinubu no go die well..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Mordecai(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

So Massob members are now innocent?

grin grin

Hypocrisy really makes one ugly, and it's working on you...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
angry
ada9ja:

Maybe thats where Tinubu got his mind to order the killing and greatest massacre of youths during Endsars...Tinubu no go die well..

BAT must be you people’s god that’s why his name is always on your lips . BAT is responsible for everything in Nigeria even if he’s not the president grin yet before the primaries you said the cabals have sidelined BAT after winning you changed narrative. If Obituarist can’t save ELOSWAG from BB naija eviction it means Obi has lost . And a clear message that social media don’t win elections.
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by IfnobeGod20: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
No doubt we have learnt from mistakes as you right say"
"We must show that we have learned from mistakes of the past. We must be prepared to make difficult decisions. We must be wise, we must be discerning; we must choose progress. We must favour reason over sentiment".

And in 2023 we shall correct that mistake by voting for a more competent, cerebral and frugal administrator that will take the nation out of the wounds your party and everyone around you have the nation.

Please join me the good people of the nation as we rewrite history of this noble nation from consumption to production onwards as we overwhelmingly vote no other person than Mr. Peter Obi and Baba Ahmed Datti.

Obidatti lo le se laisi wahala fun aye ite lorun nibi gbogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Kelvinskillz: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by noCAP(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Why are you pained by the likes? Why is it giving you guys serious headache? I really want to understand.
because you're a fake, tribalistic BATstard

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by comrChris(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
BAT, this hide and seek isn't gonna help you in this election. Your opponents are granting interviews,making their visions known publicly but you chose to be hiding because of the controversy surrounding your real name, age, school, source of wealth etc.

Continue hiding under ruling party and structure, it will fail you

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by diggindeep: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Angelawhite(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

I prosperous Nigeria is all we want. I’m fully supporting the aspiration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to build a Nigeria with shared prosperity. I’m passionate and excited about the prospect of a better Nigeria. I’m fully BATIFIED.

Asiwaju should retire to his grandchildren and tell them bedtime stories

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by prizeless(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
If I hear vision?
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
I told a friend that APC has no audacity to campaign in this election. No man in his rightful senses, except Agbadorians will be deceived a second time.
Once beaten, but twice shy. It's really a pity for some gullible people, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
We dey game

But some blind people want to lead blind people

I AM OBICRACY

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by edungene7: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigerians should remember how Shettima arranged for the kidnapping of the chibok girls and later made the principal of the school a commissioner in is cabinet for a job well done all were to destroy the image and government of GEJ with Tinubu looted funds they both combined in bringing buhari now they believe is their turn would Nigerians be that stupid to allow this happen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by Anyiamaka: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

I prosperous Nigeria is all we want. I’m fully supporting the aspiration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to build a Nigeria with shared prosperity. I’m passionate and excited about the prospect of a better Nigeria. I’m fully BATIFIED.

Best of luck.
Re: Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria by jamace(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I just love this man!!!
Tinubu is talking from his hospital bed in London.. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos / Senate Summons CBN Governor Over Naira Depreciation / NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.