Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie (12731 Views)

Crusoe Osagie: Oshiomhole Desperate To Revive His Drowning Career / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Won’t Get Up To 30 Percent Votes – Crusoe Osagie / Mention 10 Things Obaseki Did In Edo State And Get 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by noahibraheem: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2022
Hope we will see this. waiting for 2023 smiley
Regards
noahIbrahem | The Writer
Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by aamir14t: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Real pictures and videos of Peter Obi Jos rally nairaland dont want you to see.Watch video here Real pictures and videos of Peter Obi Jos rally nairaland dont want you to see.Watch video here ...
Re: Godwin Obaseki Did Not Endorse Peter Obi - Crusoe Osagie by NessFortunate: 1:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Winters23:

Yes we know already, Atiku is Cumming inside you. The only thing we don't know yet is which style he's Cumming through, although many believe he loves doggyy

you think you word battle me? Let see who will run.

fyi i don't fvck with clowns like you and your obedient travellers cos y'all got no Pussy.
even if you turn bxtch i will still not fvck with you cos you will not be Sexy.

Lose or win Atiku is already rich and popular you wey never fit buy champagne wants to be seen like Hush puppi (popping)
mumu better send your aza make i credit you urgent 5k so that you can buy a fellow obedient dog (dawg) and name him Puppy.
even in September you still shamelessly claiming Winter(s) can't you see you are dumb and your iQ looking pretty short like it is very Skimpy..
Fvck off Sucker ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge / You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators / There Will Be Trouble If Buhari Approves $1bn Without NASS - Rimande Shawulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.