Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami (781 Views)

Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This / IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Ijaw Youths Disown Embattled CJN, Say South-south People Are Not Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by abc115: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Only one party, the APC did not say South can not win elections. These excuses are for life. Because demographics will not really change. It was artificially manufactured post 1966. Next round they will say winning is the key.The Party that did prioritize winning over Justice .

PDP needs careful review methinks.We need deep thinking, introspection and reflection.A considerate and deliberate movement that is Westward.Their education& enlightenment is liberalizing &liberating.A highly educated community could be fertile for continued educated dialogue.

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1575145900586016771

1 Like

Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by SlavaUkraini: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
This Political Slave that cannot even support his fellow igbo brother, still get mouth to talk ?

He believes that the South can win election but his own Igbo brother cannot win election

His own brain needs review..
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by jkpbestseries: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Peter obi is the best deal come 2023
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by duro4chang(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by seunmsg(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Exactly my argument. Atiku winning this election means power is never ever coming back to the south in as much as Nigeria still exist. Tinubu is the only candidate from the south with a realistic chance of winning and in addition, he’s the most experienced and competent candidate in the race. We must all look beyond petty sentiments and support him to be president.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by Ttalk: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu is better than Atiku and Obi
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by Spandau: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Exactly my argument.

Gbe'nu sọhun! It's his point, not yours.
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by rolams(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
What is this man saying?

What is the basis of this post?
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by Spherica177: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
This Political Slave that cannot even support his fellow igbo brother, still get mouth to talk ?

He believes that the South can win election but his own Igbo brother cannot win election

because he's not supporting your brother then he has no right to air his view or his view doesn't hold water right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by rolams(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Exactly my argument. Atiku winning this election means power is never ever coming back to the south in as much as Nigeria still exist. Tinubu is the only candidate from the south with a realistic chance of winning and in addition, he’s the most experienced and competent candidate in the race. We must all look beyond petty sentiments and support him to be president.

You need help but it's a pity, you can't buy brain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by greatiyk4u(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chimaroke thinks ndi Enugu are not wiser now,
E go clear for him eyes

With his support for Tinubu, the APC female senatorial candidate may displace him, the only votes you can deliver in a ward is that of illiterate villagers who may not distinguish voting APC at presidential and PDP at Senatorial levels

We are OBI-DENT and EDO-GANIZED IN ENUGU STATE...SIMPLE
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by greatiyk4u(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

There is no reality in this statement yet you are preaching the gospel of being realistic....I still wonder what made Tinubu most experienced and competent candidate even when his only portfolio post 1999 return of Democracy is Governorship position he left for over 16years without any other position of Authority,

The use of Lagos as a measure of his competence is vague as no Governor of Lagos since inception has ever been accused of underperforming due to FG favouritism in Lagos.....

Why aren't other SW states doing wonders since the leaders were all groomed by BAT?

Think of the future not yourself, Obi is a rare breed that we cant afford to loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by SlavaUkraini: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Spherica177:
because he's not supporting your brother then he has no right to air his view or his view doesn't hold water right?
Don't be Stupid and Shamelessly display Ignorance..

Why would you think Peter Obi is my brother if not for crass ignorance.

So anyone that does not support your party or candidate is Igbo ?

That is the height of Stupidity

Peter Obi is not my Candidate...

I am not Igbo..

Charity begins at home...

Since he believes that a Southerner can win elections, then he should begin his own Political Charity from home
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by haffaze777(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

@bold,but others should leave their brother to support Pandora Man abi?

2 Likes

Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by Timatayo1: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Waiting be the meaning o
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Seriously
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by Advocate500: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:
this tribal bigot is banking on political irrelevant chimaroke to win south east ,which ever way you and the coward chimaroke try to twist the narrative, it's doesn't favor tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by Racoon(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chiamaroke Nnamani have been yarning dust since bullion vans druggie hit him with his loot. That is his opinion anyway.

However, no sane person should consider baba we no well shouting emilokan as the most viable southern option for the presidency. It is a monumental insult.
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by SlavaUkraini: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
haffaze777:
[b]

@bold,but others should leave their brother to support Pandora Man abi?

Vote who you like

I have no business with Peter Obi
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by Spherica177: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Don't be Stupid and Shamelessly display Ignorance..

Why would you think Peter Obi is my brother if not for crass ignorance.

So anyone that does not support your party or candidate is Igbo ?

That is the height of Stupidity

Peter Obi is not my Candidate...

I am not Igbo..

Charity begins at home...

Since he believes that a Southerner can win elections, then he should begin his own Political Charity from home
You should know he's not a clown like you. The fact he's not supporting his brother shows how liberal he is

I should support my brother even though i know my brother isn't capable or there are more competent ones right?

You don't need to tell me who you are. I know that already from onset
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by SlavaUkraini: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Spherica177:
You should know he's not a clown like you. The fact he's not supporting his brother shows how liberal he is

I should support my brother even though i know my brother isn't capable or there are more competent ones right?

You don't need to tell me who you are. I know that already from onset

When you see your father call him a Foolish Clown.

When you see your Mama, tell her my Dog says Hi. They both had a good time last night..

Kwaassia
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by Igboland: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Don't mind him na so Okupe Adebanjo n other Afenifere dead no fit support their brothers too. Can you now see how foolish many of you Igbos are now ?

SlavaUkraini:

Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by pinkgoodies(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=SlavaUkraini post=117089410]This Political Slave that cannot even support his fellow igbo brother, still get mouth to talk ?

Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by SlavaUkraini: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Igboland:
Don't mind him na so Okupe Adebanjo n other Afenifere dead no fit support their brothers too. Can you now see how foolish many of you Igbos are now ?

Your parents are very Stupid and Foolish for not training you properly never to insult people online that didn't insulted you...

You are very Stupid for Assuming that I am Igbo..

You are a Useless, Shameless Tribal Bigot for the comments you made about Igbo people.

It is very obvious that Gross Stupidity and Foolishness runs in your Lineage.

I pity your generation because they would end up as slaves in the society..

Dirty Smelling Bastard
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by pinkgoodies(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

U are gutter stupid. Is afenifere supporting BAT, is arewa supporting atiku. Are APC govs supporting atiku. So who said he can't support who he wants. Na una dey cry tribalism by yorubas, na una still dey do am pass. Bastard-Bastard
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by SlavaUkraini: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
pinkgoodies:

U are gutter stupid. Is afenifere supporting BAT, is arewa supporting atiku. Are APC govs supporting atiku. So who said he can't support who he wants. Na us dey cry tribalism by yorubas, na we still dey do am pass.

Your Ashawo Mama is Gutter and Septic tank Stupid. Because that is where she was impregnated and gave birth to you..

You are a Gutter And Septic tank Smelling Bush Baby.

Your Useless Animal Father is Stupidity personified.

Your Dirty Smelling Ashawo sisters are Foolish and Brainless.

You are the Express definition of a Big Fool that will die in his Foolishness.
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by pinkgoodies(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your Ashawo Mama is Gutter and Septic tank Stupid. Because that is where she was impregnated and gave birth to you..

You are a Gutter And Septic tank Smelling Bush Baby.

Your Useless Animal Father is Stupidity personified.

Your Dirty Smelling Ashawo sisters are Foolish and Brainless.

You are the Express definition of a Big Fool that will die in his Foolishness.

Epain u. U are already dead��
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by SlavaUkraini: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Epain u. U are already dead��

Your Entire generation is Dead.

You are in severe Pains and Agony in Hell

Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by pinkgoodies(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Your Entire generation is Dead.

You are in severe Pains and Agony in Hell

Adieu. I cry for u
Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by SlavaUkraini: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Adieu. I cry for u

Continue crying in Hell for your Mama and Papa.

Your Tears will be delivered to your cousins in the Jungle where it is very nutritious.

Idiot.

Re: Only One Party, The APC Did Not Say South Can Not Win Elections- Nnamami by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

[b] When you see my Ashawo Mama, call her a Scallywag..

When you see my Animal Father that raped me as a toddler, call the beast a Scallywag...

When next you open my mothers Smelling Toto for animals to suck, tell the idiotic scallywag to suck it deeper.

My useless Ashawo mama that has been infected with HIV AIDS by that Animal Rapist that is my father .

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? / Shettima To Atiku: Selling Bottle Water Doesn’t Make You Economic Expert / Asiwaju Is The Game Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.