Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? (779 Views)

Wike: Pray For Tinubu So That All The Promises He Made Will Be Kept / Abati A Failure, Attacking Tinubu So As To Get Appointment In 2023 - Afegbua / Why Is Tinubu So Desperate? See What I Saw (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by ScamHunter: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pre campaign and campaign Tinubu has disappointed his many followers. I just can't get my head around it. Some of us were expecting a three-pronged contest between Tinubu, Obi and Atiku to the extent that we were proposing a constitutional change for each man to rule his region but ...

Mr Tinubu disappointed. The guy is practically out of the game and has become a pretender to the presidency just like Sowore. Too bad. I've been wondering what went wrong and how Tinubu lost the election before it was even conducted.

Could it be his health or the emergence of Peter Obi gave him an unpreparedness that put him in shock? I have an inkling that Tinubu and his mafia never saw Obi coming since it was just a PDP to APC contest before Obi emerged.

Could it be that the APC northerners are intentionally sabotaging him to give Atiku an edge? Haba Tinubu no try this time. He should at least put in a good fight. It'll be a big disgrace for the ruling party to drag 4th place with Sowore.

In any case, Tinubu has fallen...and made the election even more predictable. Between

13 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by Efuaye(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Faulty foundation will lead to the collapse of the building!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Efuaye:
Faulty foundation will lead to the collapse of the building!

Hmm... wisdom

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by duro4chang(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
May God give Tinubu the wisdom to lead this country. I congratulate him in advance

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by Bobloco: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
The truth is

Tinubu is unelectable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by Tinubuadvocate: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin he disappointed you because the man is hale and healthier. Eboes people self.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by Nicetry: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Imagine a dead man trying to lead the living.. 11th wonder of the world courtesy of Yoruba bigots

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
grin he disappointed you because the man is hale and healthier. Eboes people self.
Why is he hiding in London when others are in Nigeria campaigning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by Tinubuadvocate: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
You think he will be going mosque and market like peter obi without strategizing.
HIGHESTPOPORI:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You think he will be going mosque and market like peter obi without strategizing.
Strategizing in hospital, urchins are comedians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Because he has nothing to offer other than criminality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
He's a joke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by ScamHunter: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Have you seen him lately?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by ScamHunter: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

So for 7 years he hasn't been strategizing on how to take over from his friend,

Another unprepared politician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by BeardedMeat(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
duro4chang:
May god give Tinubu the wisdom to lead this country. I congratulate him in advance

*BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NNEWS: APC NK, ON TINUBU’ HEALTH.*

I have authentic information about Tinubu's health challenges and I to sympathise with him. I have been following up even when he was transfered from Goodmayes Hospital to Alexandra Hospital last Sunday.

Tinubu can hardly move his hands and legs as a result of Cerebral palsy and partial stroke as we speak.

I advise APC to stop hiding the truth. The man is done. He can't participate in the election. He is incapacitated. APC should meet immediately and ratify Shettima as its candidate without anymore delay.

They can't win election with just Tinubu's name while he is still lying helplessly in the UK hospital.

Apc Nk: *Tinubu Is Not Coming Back Soon O*

*Amended Electoral Law Writes off Rotimi Amaechi's Chances As Tinubu's Possible Replacement*

Following Bola Tinubu's health deterioration, APC suspends their campaigns.

Report has it that Tinubu was flown out for urgent medical care.
Following the above sad development, some people started assuming that Amaechi stands a chance of substitution.

But according to the new electoral law which came into effect in 2022, ''Should a presidential candidate for a particular election decide to discontinue or dies, his running mate is expected to continue with the election and not the first runner-up in the primary election that produced the presidential candidate nor the party conducting a fresh primary election as is required for election for legislative houses.''

This goes to say, that Shettima stands a chance of leading APC to presidential election.

*Section 34(1) EA, 2022.*

*The Expected End Of The Reign Of The Jagaban Of The Universe*

It is no longer a secret that Bola Tinubu is out of the Presidential race. He is already trapped in London. He is not coming back to Nigeria anytime soon.

The truth remains that APC has no Presidential candidate as we speak.

According to a Russian Physiotherapist Slobodan Brankovic attending to the Octogenarian, "we will keep him here in the UK for another six months to strengthen his muscular dystrophy and activate his body muscles and composition".

Slobodan declared that it is impossible for Mr. Tinubu to participate in the forthcoming presidential election in Nigeria.

On this premise, the Jagaban is expected to throw in the towel and announce his exit from the Presidential contest.����‍♂️❓

*Insider Account*

WE ARE WAITING FOR MAINSTREAM MEDIA TO CONFIRM THIS BEFORE WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT ON NAIJA WATCH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by Slynation(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:

I have authentic information about Tinubu's health challenges and I to sympathise with him. I have been following up even when he was transfered from Goodmayes Hospital to Alexandra Hospital last Sunday.

Tinubu can hardly move his hands and legs as a result of Cerebral palsy and partial stroke as we speak.

I advise APC to stop hiding the truth. The man is done. He can't participate in the election. He is incapacitated. APC should meet immediately and ratify Shettima as its candidate without anymore delay.

They can't win election with just Tinubu's name while he is still lying helplessly in the UK hospital.

*Amended Electoral Law Writes off Rotimi Amaechi's Chances As Tinubu's Possible Replacement*

Following the above sad development, some people started assuming that Amaechi stands a chance of substitution.

But according to the new electoral law which came into effect in 2022, ''Should a presidential candidate for a particular election decide to discontinue or dies, his running mate is expected to continue with the election and not the first runner-up in the primary election that produced the presidential candidate nor the party conducting a fresh primary election as is required for election for legislative houses.''

This goes to say, that Shettima stands a chance of leading APC to presidential election.

It is no longer a secret that Bola Tinubu is out of the Presidential race. He is already trapped in London. He is not coming back to Nigeria anytime soon.

According to a Russian Physiotherapist Slobodan Brankovic attending to the Octogenarian, "we will keep him here in the UK for another six months to strengthen his muscular dystrophy and activate his body muscles and composition".

Slobodan declared that it is impossible for Mr. Tinubu to participate in the forthcoming presidential election in Nigeria.

On this premise, the Jagaban is expected to throw in the towel and announce his exit from the Presidential contest.����‍♂️❓

*Insider Account*

WE ARE WAITING FOR MAINSTREAM MEDIA TO CONFIRM THIS BEFORE WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT ON NAIJA WATCH.
Nothing should happen to Tinubu oO, he will live to witness Obi's victory...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by duro4chang(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:

*Insider Account*

That's your business. It's none of mine. By the way why should my choice gives you headache? I care not about your choice because it is not my business. You go wail taya ooo!!(

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by BeardedMeat(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Slynation:
Nothing should happen to Tinubu oO, he will live to witness Obi's victory...
Iseee!

Get well soon Asiwaju.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by SlavaUkraini: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Not surprised

Even Tinubu would be shocked at how Northerners would massively reject him next year.

The South cannot reclaim the Presidency now because another 8 years of Southern rule would mean that the South have ruled for 22 years and the North have ruled for Only 10 years in this Current Democratic Dispensation

The Northern electorates are being Sensitized and armed with these facts and figures.

That is why you are seeing the gale of Defections to the PDP in the North..

Northerners are now aware of the dangers of allowing Power to return to the South.

Anyone calling for a Southern President at this point in time is either Ignorant of this Fact or

he is Openly calling for the North to be Disenfranchised and Marginalized in the Power Sharing and Rotation Scale.

That is not the Equity, Fairness and Justice that most Southerners are talking about.

Equity, Fairness and Justice demands that the North should at least rule Nigeria for another 4 years so that there can be Balance in the Power Sharing and Rotation Scale.

Currently.... In this Democratic Dispensation,

The South have ruled Nigeria for 14 years...

The North have ruled for Only "10" years..

The South is leading in the Power Sharing and Rotation Scale.

Another 8 years of Southern rule would be Gross Marginalization and Disenfranchisement of the Northern people.

Only a Mad fellow would campaign and Vote for the APC after they have Succeeded in destroying Nigeria..

Therefore Power must remain in the North until further notice, for the sake of Equity, Fairness, Balance and Political Justice
Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by PeterObi4LP: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Adekanmbi wrote.......

My fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters,

Don’t be deceived into fighting someone’s personal battles disguised as an ethnic battle.

They didn’t consider you a good enough Omo Yoruba, when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends.

We are only good enough to help them fight their personal battles.

Being an Omoluabi doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads (brains).

Before you vote in the next general election, consider these:

*Remi Tinubu (Wife):* Bola Tinubu made her a 3-term senator who represented Lagos Central at the Nigerian Senate.

*Mrs Lola Akande (Sister-in-law):* She is Tinubu's wife’s sister. He made her the incumbent Lagos State Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives. She is also a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

*Hon. Sunkanmi (Nephew):* the member of Lagos state House of Assembly representing Ikeja. He actually succeeded Mrs. Lola Akande.

*Sade Tinubu-Ojo (Daughter):* She is the Iyaloja General of Lagos. Note, the Iya Oloja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets. Sade replaced Tinubu’s adopted mother as the Iyaloja. Technically, he made the position an hereditary/family position.

*Oyetunde Ojo (Son-in-law):* Tinubu made him a member of the House of Representatives member in Ekiti State. He was sacked for using fake academic credentials in contesting. Ojo, an ex-parking attendant in London, is the husband of the Iya loja General of Lagos.

*Seyi Tinubu (Son):* He was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State. Seyi is also in charge of the Lagos advertising account. This makes him in charge of the billions of naira generated from all billboard adverts in Lagos. His convoy is said to rival that of a state Governor,

*Fola Tinubu (nephew):* He is the Managing Director of Primero Transport Services Limited, a company owned by Tinubu. The company has the sole rights to operate BRT service in Lagos.

*Akeem Muri-Okunola (His friend’s son/and his former PA):* He was recently was imposed as the Head of Lagos Civil Service against all civil service rules.

*Akinola Benson (Personal Assistant):* He is the incumbent Commissioner for Establishment.

*Jide Idris (His Cousin):* The three-term Commissioner and the incumbent Commissioner for Health is Tinubu's Cousin.

*Bolaji Ariyo (former ADC):* The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government was also Tinubu's ADC.

*Gbolahan Lawal (ADC):* The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner) was ADC to Bola Tinubu.

*Dr. Sikiru Tinubu (Cousin):* He is the MD of the Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja. The facility was built and equipped with state funds. It is now owned personally by Bola Tinubu. Dr. Sikiru Tinubu runs the outfit. It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo. The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges. Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

*Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola (Cousin):* Bola Tinubu installed his cousin Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola as the governor of Osun State.

- Muri Adekanmbi Olufade
Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by BATified2023: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:

*Insider Account*

u igbos n penchant for anything fake
Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by fyneguy: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

You should be happy that he is not here nah. You no go vote for am, yet you dey find am. Na wa
Re: Why Is Tinubu So Disappointing In This Contest? by BeardedMeat(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos n penchant for anything fake
Oga how many times do you want to quote me? Why are you acting disturbed and confused?
Shey na Igboman say make everything about your candidate to be fake?

OMG!

Why did I miss this?

You are quoting me again and again because you are gradually becoming OBIdient and so you want to spread the news further. grin

You must get Sense.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Obi Obi chants serenade Arewa house / Asiwaju Is The Game Master / Who's Lying Between Soludo And Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.