Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go (1357 Views)

When Idris Abdulkareem Sang ' Nigeria jaga Jaga' . Who Was The President Then? / If The SW And SS Do Not Support The SE To Be President, Then Let North Continue! / Orji Kalu: High Court Verdict Can't Stand, No Cause For Alarm - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Hyperchi(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tanks ops. The truth must stand, for 7years of this govt only the second Niger bridge be watin them da use WO us every year. As if they just consider us.
Obi is for Naija not only us, coz it like what we have been facing for years has now gone round.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by stanluiz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
paramakina202:

Lol stop ranting,ndi Igbo at no time gave Nnamdi Kanu any mandate to take them out of Nigeria or any other group of agitators.I know Peter Obi's momentun dey pain useless ipobians who thought it was possible for Nigerians to support an Igbo man.You guys are in for a huge shock come next year.Over ten million ndi Igbo based at home registered to vote for your information .
They should go and flee their onyendufu supleme Terrorist leader that is complaining of intestines disorder is dss cage cheesy

Nnamdi kanu will rot in the prison. He himself knows that his Fate is sealed.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
After going through the comments, it seems everyone is intentionally avoiding the op's point and trying to stir up irrelevancies. One day una go stand for front of mirror ask yourself wetin Igbo man really do you for this life.

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Buckeyemedia1: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
When you miscreants speak..its obvious that when recruited to be online zombies...stewpidity is a factor.

You were here some weeks back asking about "how Kano or Kaduna" will accommodate your agbado and miscreant ideology and people gave you tips and advised you also.

Now i ask, why asking when you believe that Nigeria Loves you? Why castigating those that are more grounded , than you agbado miscreants that cant leave Oshogbo?

Disintegration of Nigeria, will expose alot of things..and sincerely speaking, Peter Obi is Too good to govern miscreants like you!...

Even you also Emergingnation3? Wonders will never end, hypocrisy is your way of life.
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Buckeyemedia1: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
After going through the comments, it seems everyone is intentionally avoiding the op's point and trying to stir up irrelevancies. One day una go stand for front of mirror ask yourself wetin Igbo man really do you for this life.
The irony is that no one really cares about them, humility should be the key, no one will elect a proud person to rule over them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by oyatz(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
LocalStandard1:
It took me quite a while, shamefully, to understand what the Igbo people of Nigeria are going through. This is how it made sense to me:

First off, I put myself in their shoes, but then I realized I am already in their shoes! See, Kaduna State is like a mini Nigeria, we face the same marginalization as the Igbos so yeah.

People always bring back what happened more than fifty years ago saying "Igbos started the civil war so they can't be President". Okay, then let them go.

Fulanis kill, maim and destroy people and lands, I don't see anyone saying "no Fulani Will ever be President!" Oh no! Instead we have a disaster as President and as if that's not enough another Fulani is glamouring for the same seat, consecutively.

The Igbos have paid their dues for the civil war after more than half a century. This is slavery!!

If the second most populous tribe in Nigeria can't be allowed to lead Nigeria, their country, then let them chart their own course!

Justice, fairness, equality most reign supreme.

The presidential election is not really about Tribe.

Individual candidates representing their political parties are contesting for the election and NOT tribes.
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
I don't even understand.

If Biafra come, will heaven fall ??
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by oyatz(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
BiafraAburi:

Who cares. Did we even send him Peter Obi for Igbo presidency? Did Igbos tell you they are looking for your zoo presidency. Are you deaf that you haven't been hearing of our clamor for Biafra? Peter Obi is gathering this present massive support because all you urchins want to use him to keep your zoo one. Deal with him and make him your president to achieve your aim of keeping your zoo one, or be ready for the other alternative which is Biafra. We hole una for blokos!

Mr Biafra, there is no tribe on the ballot papers, only the names and logos of political parties.

The election is not an inter-tribal contest
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyatz:

Mr Biafra, there is no tribe on the ballot papers, only the names and logos of political parties.

The election is not an inter-tribal contest
The current political system and civil war events will make it almost impossible for a Nigeria president of Igbo extraction okay

If you say they are politically irrelevant, I think it's high time we tell ourselves the truth Mr one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Akponmfet: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
WHY SHOULD WE ALLOW OUR MUGUS TO GO?
NOTHING FOR IPOB.
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by oyatz(m): 5:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Grgton:
The current political system and civil war events will make it almost impossible for a Nigeria president of Igbo extraction okay

If you say they are politically irrelevant, I think it's high time we tell ourselves the truth Mr one Nigeria

Is Peter Obi not contesting and getting support from Tiv, Igala,Yoruba,Nupe, Fulani, Ibibioy, Hausa and others?

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by ScamHunter: 6:30am On Sep 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The irony is that no one really cares about them, humility should be the key, no one will elect a proud person to rule over them.

Yes. The way you elected the humble Buhari and Obasanjo. Very humble people than Obi.

You see how wicked most of you Afonja are?
The hatred you have for Ndigbo is even the reason you couldn't stomach Jonathan as president. It's the same reason no SS port is functional. It beats me how any sane person would want to be in the same country with his enemy. You hate Igbo, but you can't stomach them leaving and you can't stomach them ruling to the extent that the hate you have for them you've extended to their neighbor minorities in SS. Yet the Fulani who kill you all at random can rule you. They're humble na. Your humble killers. Many of you even complain the tribe you hate move around to do business in Nigeria. You hate them to the extent you don't want them to progress. Yet none of you have made progress more than Igbo as a group. Doesn't that tell you that even God is against your wicked ways?
What many of you are practicing is witchcraft.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by richie240: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Show me a sane and normal person in his right senses dt chooses to remain in a place he's not wanted rather than leave for a place he's appreciated?

Shd we call it 'Stockholm syndrome' or what biko?
cool

Uchek:
Tell me one countryt that separated the way you suggested.

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by ScamHunter: 6:39am On Sep 29, 2022
richie240:
Show me a sane and normal person in his right senses dt chooses to remain in a place he's not wanted rather than leave for a place he's appreciated?

Shd we call it 'Stockholm syndrome' or what biko?
cool

Yoruba Muslim. Someone told me you people have expertise in denying reality. Do you even appreciate your fellow Yoruba that are Christians talk less Igbo? Your own no follow abeg
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by 9jahotblog: 6:42am On Sep 29, 2022
ken6488:
The funny thing I up am deltan the last me and my people will do here is voting for okowa
yes soo
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2022
oyatz:

Is Peter Obi not contesting and getting support from Tiv, Igala,Yoruba,Nupe, Fulani, Ibibioy, Hausa and others?
2023 will tell
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2022
Akponmfet:
WHY SHOULD WE ALLOW OUR MUGUS TO GO?
NOTHING FOR IPOB.
your comment is a hate speech! Watch it
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Idiotseverywher: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2022
9jahotblog:
ranting and wailing has started already, we are now in campaign season, Peter Obi supporters will be the one to bring Obi down. You guys have seen the reality that Obi will be defeated well in the poll. You will still not gree. Agidi poju. Labour Party has no structures in Nigeria politics.
. Who will defeat him?
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by 9jahotblog: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Who will defeat him?
Atiku Abubakar of Pdp
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by richie240: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2022
Yîbo cathrick, how far?
U don chop?
cool
ScamHunter:

Yoruba Muslim. Someone told me you people have expertise in denying reality. Do you even appreciate your fellow Yoruba that are Christians talk less Igbo? Your own no follow abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by gidgiddy: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2022
LocalStandard1:
It took me quite a while, shamefully, to understand what the Igbo people of Nigeria are going through. This is how it made sense to me:

First off, I put myself in their shoes, but then I realized I am already in their shoes! See, Kaduna State is like a mini Nigeria, we face the same marginalization as the Igbos so yeah.

People always bring back what happened more than fifty years ago saying "Igbos started the civil war so they can't be President". Okay, then let them go.

Fulanis kill, maim and destroy people and lands, I don't see anyone saying "no Fulani Will ever be President!" Oh no! Instead we have a disaster as President and as if that's not enough another Fulani is glamouring for the same seat, consecutively.

The Igbos have paid their dues for the civil war after more than half a century. This is slavery!!

If the second most populous tribe in Nigeria can't be allowed to lead Nigeria, their country, then let them chart their own course!

Justice, fairness, equality most reign supreme.

Some people are only starting starting to see now the hypocrisy of Nigeria Ojukwu saw more than 50 years ago
Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by Cyberterror: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Peter Obi will never be President and Biafra will never come! You can be sure of this.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by 2Radii: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2022
ken6488:
if you can’t allow Igbo rule let them go
Sorry

They won't rule, and we won't let them go as well.. is that too hard to comprehend?? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Stand An Igbo President Then Let Them Go by chidexleo: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2022
Let us leave tribalism aside and vote a man that can develop Nigeria.
Obi will not set up talgate every where and stagnate a common man.
Obi will not promise and not keep his promises. Go and verify.
Obi will not imbezule public fund. Go and verify.
OBi will not sale government property.
Obi will not kill us with too much tax in the name of IGR

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Abubakar, Peter Obi Attack Bola Tinubu / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Postpone Kano Visit Over ‘hardship’ Caused By Naira Redes / Change Of Naira Notes Deadline: Real Reason Buhari Extended The Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.