Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku (4370 Views)

Has Any Prophet Predicted A Win For Atiku In February Yet? / Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Mercisharelove(f): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
According to the prophet whose words have always stay true.

He said Atiku will perform just like the former Buhari before he merge with Tinubu.

You remembered before the merger Buhari was always only winning in the north.

The same thing will happen to Atiku, he will never believe it, but that's what's going to happen to him come 2023.

As for bat, he will do well but he will not be able to win the race, because let me tell as many as care to listen, to win election is by destiny, not because you are the best candidate or your connections or party affiliation.

Peter Obi is the name I am hearing ringing loud and clear, nothing will be able to stop him, he's journeying to the throne.

He will not believe himself, I know he just wanted to try his luck, unknown to him destiny picked up his ambition, look where he is now.

Hear and hear directly, nothing will be able to stop Peter Obi victory.

This I have seen and said.

Please move this to the home page for posterity SAKE.

Thanks.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by GamalNasser: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mercisharelove:

He said Atiku will perform just like the former Buhari before he merge with Tinubu.

The same thing will happen to Atiku, he will never believe it, but that's what's going to happen to him come 2023.

As for bat, he will do well but he will not be able to win the race, because let me tell as many as care to listen, to win election is by destiny, not because you are the best candidate or your connections or party affiliation.

Peter Obi is the name I am hearing ringing loud and clear, nothing will be able to stop him, he's journeying to the throne.

He will not believe himself, I know he just wanted to try his luck, unknown to him destiny picked up his ambitious, look where he is now.

Thanks.

Great

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Teddyfundz(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Could dis be true anyway we wait unto God
Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by kettykin: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Signed,sealed and delivered

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by rolams(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
End time pastor delivering the message he was not sent.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Jones4190(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
prophet without name that one na prophet?

1 Like

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by sleek214(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mumu ipob pastor

6 Likes

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Felimax(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Name the prophet or your prophesy is from coven.

1 Like

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Timatayo1: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Fake prophet with fake prophecy una eyes go soon clear

1 Like

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
We Nigerians are currently OBIDENTLY YOSFUL

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by 9jahotblog: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mercisharelove:

He will not believe himself, I know he just wanted to try his luck, unknown to him destiny picked up his ambitious, look where he is now.

Thanks.
journey without structures, and Peter Obi is a goner. Ekiti and Osun State governorship Election have said it all. Even his brothers and sisters in politics have deserted him. I just dey laugh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Chinjo2: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Though I have my own preferred candidate but I believe one thing for sure and that is 'What is written is written'.
Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Mercisharelove(f): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
It's done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Mercisharelove(f): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2022
It's true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Mercisharelove(f): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2022
Truth be told

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Mercisharelove(f): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by femisplash: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mercisharelove:
It's done
Olosho prophet, to hell with you.
Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Mercisharelove(f): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
femisplash:

Olosho prophet, to hell with you.

Bastard'born,, with snake � father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by femisplash: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Bastard'born,, with snake � father
Hell awaits you, harlot of Babylon.
Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Mercisharelove(f): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
femisplash:

Hell awaits you, harlot of Babylon.

Brown yellowish teeth supporters back off zoomarush otikocho zandan plurimi.

You better vamuf,
Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by drlateef: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Thanks.

Fake prophecy!!!! I wont say more than that. Tjose who should know already know the next president.
Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by aariwa(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
It’s very clear to even the blind that PO will win this elections. Everything that has been done to derail him, even propelled him further. His movement is above politics and that why the Hausas nicknamed him Guguwar(tornado) Obi
Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by femisplash: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Brown yellowish teeth supporters back off zoomarush otikocho zandan plurimi.
You better vamuf,
You daughter of a lying demon, Satan rapes you in hell.
Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Fewwords(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
This prophecy go send APC and PDP to early grave.....tomorrow we go start to bury them
Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Sonyboom765: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
E no go beta for u n your pastor.
Mercisharelove:

Thanks.
Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Mercisharelove(f): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
This I have seen
Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by julaion: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
9jahotblog:
journey without structures, and Peter Obi is a goner. Ekiti and Osun State governorship Election have said it all. Even his brothers and sisters in politics have deserted him. I just dey laugh.
You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.
Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by Mercisharelove(f): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wake up peep's
Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by 9jahotblog: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2022
julaion:
You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.
Peter Obi ma lule piii Lekan siii. No one will votes for his candidacy in the 6 sw states. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go in Nigeria and in diaspora.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by julaion: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2022
9jahotblog:
Peter Obi ma lule piii Lekan siii. No one will votes for his candidacy in the 6 sw states. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go in Nigeria and in diaspora.
here in Edo obi is getting 99.9% others urchins grin will share the remaining -0001%
Re: 2023: A Prophet Predicted This About Atiku by 9jahotblog: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
julaion:
here in Edo obi is getting 99.9% others urchins grin will share the remaining -0001%
Atiku/Okowa wins Edo State cos’ it’s a Pdp State and also in the Niger delta region of Nigeria. Atiku/Okowa wins south south and south east of Nigeria in February 25th, 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeleke Vows To End School-Age Street Hawking In Osun / Ndigbo Must Look Northward,Westward, Diaspora For The Next Crop Of Igbo Leaders / Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.