Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

What Nahco ??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Nahco ??? (1062 Views)

Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) Recruitment / Nahco / Nahco Aviance Assessment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nahco ??? by Apexbb: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
You are invited for a recruitment test as scheduled below;

Date: Tuesday 4th October, 2022.

Time: 10:00am Prompt

Venue: Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc
Murtala Muhammed Airport Way,
Nahco Learning & Development

Nahco Complex

Ikeja- Lagos.
NOTE: You are expected to come along with a SMART PHONE DEVICE, with a good internet connectivity.

Upon receipt of this email, kindly acknowledge. This is to enable us confirm your attendance.

Thank you.
Re: What Nahco ??? by Apexbb: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hope they're not GNLD?
Re: What Nahco ??? by Hotsparkles(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
No they are not

1 Like

Re: What Nahco ??? by Ohis3441: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Got this mail too but my test is on Thursday 6th of October. For those that have done theirs today, please what are we to expect.
Re: What Nahco ??? by sunergy08: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
I got this mail too, but my test is on Thursday.

Please, for those who have had their tests, how is it like?

And how smart should your phone be, because I guess the test will be done with the phone.[quote][/quote]
Re: What Nahco ??? by amyhee: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
It was 50 questions… Maths, English and Current affairs. Go with a phone you can use to browse and make sure you have data and good network.

I wrote mine on the 28th of September and I have not heard anything from them.
Re: What Nahco ??? by GeoSilYe(f): 8:58pm On May 07, 2023
amyhee:
It was 50 questions… Maths, English and Current affairs. Go with a phone you can use to browse and make sure you have data and good network.

Hi good evening..
Did you get the job eventually? And was the test objectives?
Re: What Nahco ??? by Timson01(m): 7:19pm On Jan 08
amyhee:

Did u later hear from them
Re: What Nahco ??? by Timson01(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08
Apexbb:
You are invited for a recruitment test as scheduled below;

Date: Tuesday 4th October, 2022.

Time: 10:00am Prompt

Venue: Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc
Murtala Muhammed Airport Way,
Nahco Learning & Development

Nahco Complex

Ikeja- Lagos.
NOTE: You are expected to come along with a SMART PHONE DEVICE, with a good internet connectivity.

Upon receipt of this email, kindly acknowledge. This is to enable us confirm your attendance.

Thank you.

Did u later get a new from them

(1) (Reply)

Hiring Teachers For A Virtual School. / We are in need of Loan Officers (July 22) / Need A Job Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.