Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" (15490 Views)

2023:"What Made You Think You Can Rule Nigeria" ? Udom To Tinubu(Video) / Projects delivered by Udom To Mark 33rd Anniversary Of Akwa Ibom State - Photos / Atiku Don't Bother Campaign In The South South And South Eastern Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" by Codes151(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
This one that Akpabio brought into politics yesterday. Lol.

He don Dey predict win.

Even you self no fit win akwaibom.
2023 you go hear am.

AWA state governor
Re: Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" by kingyakos: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
dannykares:
[sub][/sub]

I'm sure u dunno udom very well n mind u he udom is silent achiever, kindly visit Akwa ibom state u will see de solid foundation nd wat udom did z wat we called continuation from de previous administration.
So now in term of politics udom av de points der every members need to work starting from ier unit nd ward, wat u need to understand about politics Hausa man will never vote 4 igbo nd in south here we re not united so de election is btw Atiku nd Obi

U can't educate me on the development in my State or my governor both past and present.
I know what I'm talking when i said my people including me are jobbers, we are the masters in what they called "sweet mouth". We are good in placing people on job to give them high hope and that's what udom is doing to Atiku cos udom for sure knows Akwa ibom is Obidient.
Most reasonable hausa's will this time vote for Obi because they're sure of good governance from Obi than Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" by ufuosman(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Even if wike dey over do things, atiku still need wike for dis he election

1 Like

Re: Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" by ComeToJesus: 12:34am On Sep 29, 2022
Udom is paper weight abeg.

A man whose only achievement in office is an airline inspite of the huge allocation accruing to the state.
Re: Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" by Honjoshy4u: 1:04am On Sep 29, 2022
Atiku is the next president..,
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish ticket
Re: Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" by Hushbingo: 1:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" by sa09011617135(m): 5:20am On Sep 29, 2022
Hi we have original usa phone number for your website app and account authorization. We have paid vpn datingsite and idcard etc@cheap rate
Re: Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" by Tonytonex(m): 6:50am On Sep 29, 2022
Udom, deceive am. AKS is OBIdients.
Re: Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" by BananaPeel(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2022
GreatBoss:
Zombiedients will lie to themselves say Udom have one vote. Haha.

When we tell una say structureless Obi that controls not even one ward, LP goes no where una dey deceive una selves. More to come. Campaign just start. Una eyes will clear more.

Okay. Shebi na everybody dey groan for dis bad govt?
Na we go still suffer am if anoda thief enter.
Re: Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" by Chinonye2022(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Felixamos:
I believe say him no dey refer to Wike sha. Because if you talk about political influence and relevance, people like Udom no suppose dey room when Wike dey talk until him talk finish.
what do you mean by political influence and relevance well sha we don't make noise we are Atikulated

Re: Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Chinonye2022:
what do you mean by political influence and relevance well sha we don't make noise we are Atikulated

In simple terms, people their face show for PDP and politics in general.

No be only you get voters card but I no see any reason snapping mine just to prove a point.

Support your candidate in peace, no be fight. but me by God's grace go vote for Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boniface Emerengwa Pledges Loyalty To Fubara / Gun Fire And Explosions In Ganye, Adamawa State / APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Amosun’s Last-minute Contracts In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.