Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan (19992 Views)

Prof. Moghalu To Speak At Nigeria Youth Decide Conference October 1 / Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT / No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by lovinagbad: 1:58am On Sep 29, 2022
STORM.MY FOOT.
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by sa09011617135(m): 5:19am On Sep 29, 2022
hi, ask original usa phone number for your website app and account authorization. We have paid vpn datingsite and idcard etc @ affordable rate.
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by tafat: 5:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Nice, let's see what this conference offers.v
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Total lockdown
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:58am On Sep 29, 2022
Now politicians will know that power belong to the people not them
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by ZombieSlayer1: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Pethilary:

Not so. He is still strategizing.
Pls o. I am a University staff going without salary for about 7 months now. I need a token from fellow Nairalanders. It's biting me and my family.
My details: 0909296013, FCMB, Adonu Peter Hilary.
Hunger is biting you and you're still looking to vote a failure You're still looking to vote the same political party under which you've been without salary fo 7 months?
Na die you dey o....see you see 6 feet

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by Salvador1: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Hunger is biting you and you're still looking to vote a failure You're still looking to vote the same political party under which you've been without salary fo 7 months?
Na die you dey o....see you see 6 feet
the hunger never start.
He's still strategizing on how to vote tinubu
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by ireneidiva(f): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2022
ogbonti:
A person’s first name can not be marked with plurality - You can have Rotimi Williams

because Willams with the S at the end is a last name or what is known as surname in Nigeria

it is stu pid to call him Williams Uchemba because his first name can not be marked with plurality - the right name is William Uchemba
If he is the one referring to himself as Williams instead of William, then he needs to go school instead of spending time on social media marking a fool of himself grin
So if that what his parents wrote on his birth certificate, he should change it to satisfy you?
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by Sheriman(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2022
They are just shouting youths youths conference up and down without making our electricity stable. Make light steady and stable you will see better change.
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by HITsquad: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2022
And Which candidate are you endorsing oga...? Always wants to be on the news by all means like some little girl.

You want Youths to decide yet you haven't decided? You still dey look faces lol... Afraid to get on the bad side of the wrong politician? What a coward.

I hate opportunists!
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by Theunderman: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Winnermindset:
Ok. I will be there.
Pls is it open to all
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by Exodora: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
ogbonti:
A person’s first name can not be marked with plurality - You can have Rotimi Williams

because Willams with the S at the end is a last name or what is known as surname in Nigeria

it is stu pid to call him Williams Uchemba because his first name can not be marked with plurality - the right name is William Uchemba
If he is the one referring to himself as Williams instead of William, then he needs to go school instead of spending time on social media marking a fool of himself grin
See who is correcting someone mtcheeew.
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by OdefaGirl(f): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
ogbonti:

It's "making"...... Mr. British Correction Fluid.
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by OdefaGirl(f): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
HITsquad:
And Which candidate are you endorsing oga...? Always wants to be on the news by all means like some little girl.

You want Youths to decide yet you haven't decided? You still dey look faces lol... Afraid to get on the bad side of the wrong politician? What a coward.

I hate opportunists!

This Guy you are hating on just pulled one of the biggest Tech Summit yesterday.... Free for all Nigerian Youths, don't get useful to yourself.
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by HITsquad: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
OdefaGirl:

This Guy you are hating on just pulled one of the biggest Tech Summit yesterday.... Free for all Nigerian Youths, don't get useful to yourself.
Not hating on anybody, I made my point, You also made yours.. So Let's just call it a day.

But telling someone you know nothing about to get useful...? Lol Smh for Social media.
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by ogbonti: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
OdefaGirl:

It's "making"...... Mr. British Correction Fluid.

typo due to fast type phone feature - idioooootuuuu instead of you to make sense of the big picture you are busy trying to water down the essence of the message

yeye fowl grin
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by ogbonti: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
ireneidiva:

So if that what his parents wrote on his birth certificate, he should change it to satisfy you?

This the problem with the black man - too proud to learn and waste their life praying for miracles - madam if your are allergic to learning please let others learn - you can d ie in your ignorance but don’t take others with you

thanks!
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by OdefaGirl(f): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
ogbonti:

typo due to fast type phone feature - idioooootuuuu instead of you to make sense of the big picture you are busy trying to water down the essence of the message

yeye fowl grin

Everything na typo these days..... Nobody mans up to accept say "I no know am". Fake people tryna fake sense undecided

You gave him his name and are here to change it for him.... Get a life
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by ogbonti: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Everything na typo these days..... Nobody mans up to accept say "I no know am". Fake people tryna fake sense undecided

You gave him his name and are here to change it for him.... Get a life

Mr. I am perfect - you think say everybody na olodo like you? so fast type does not exist because it is alien to your fu ck ed up brains - and anyone who has a typo in his response must be ignorant abi? you claim to know everything - grammatical error and punctuation police of nairaland - you know everything and you failed to know Williams is not a first name but a last name

akpalakpa grin
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by OdefaGirl(f): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
ogbonti:

Mr. I am perfect - you think say everybody na olodo like you? so fast type does not exist because it is alien to your fu ck ed up brains - and anyone who has a typo in his response must be ignorant abi? you claim to know everything - grammatical error and punctuation police of nairaland - you know everything and you failed to know Williams is not a first name but a last name

akpalakpa grin

You are indirectly talking to yourself.... A thread was created and you derailed by talking rubbish about a grown man's name.... Because from the origin of that name, you were there. Copy cat of British Colony..... Next time, stick to the topic and if you must vomit nonsense, make sure it's free from grammatical jargons...in that way, you can at least justify that you have a little sense.
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by ogbonti: 12:16am On Oct 01, 2022
OdefaGirl:

You are indirectly talking to yourself.... A thread was created and you derailed by talking rubbish about a grown man's name.... Because from the origin of that name, you were there. Copy cat of British Colony..... Next time, stick to the topic and if you must vomit nonsense, make sure it's free from grammatical jargons...in that way, you can at least justify that you have a little sense.

shorrop there Agbaya - na nairaland your mates dey teach english ? - u carry matter wey no concern u for head - uchemba wey i talk to don adjust - you wey e concern u dey yan opata …. if eye no gree u read my message go out ya eye for shuku shuku

anuofia grin
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by OdefaGirl(f): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2022
ogbonti:

shorrop there Agbaya - na nairaland your mates dey teach english ? - u carry matter wey no concern u for head - uchemba wey i talk to don adjust - you wey e concern u dey yan opata …. if eye no gree u read my message go out ya eye for shuku shuku

anuofia grin

Advice yourself.... Next time, stick to the topic, no dey show your empty brain.
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by ogbonti: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Advice yourself.... Next time, stick to the topic, no dey show your empty brain.

Mr topic police on nairaland - ndooo

ogun kee yu dia
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by OdefaGirl(f): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
ogbonti:

Mr topic police on nairaland - ndooo

ogun kee yu dia

You wey dey speak from grave already.

Mugu
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by ogbonti: 2:03am On Oct 02, 2022
OdefaGirl:

You wey dey speak from grave already.

Mugu

ogun k i ll ya papa - sango damage ya abuna grin
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by OdefaGirl(f): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
ogbonti:

ogun k i ll ya papa - sango damage ya abuna grin

See teacher afo nsi...... Didn't know you are coming from the gutters.

Enjoy where you are talking from, the grave of course.
Shift your smelly body let humans discuss.

And for your information, since nothing reasonable is coming from you. I won't bother with any of your useless mentions again.
Re: Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan by ogbonti: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2022
OdefaGirl:

See teacher afo nsi...... Didn't know you are coming from the gutters.

Enjoy where you are talking from, the grave of course.
Shift your smelly body let humans discuss.

And for your information, since nothing reasonable is coming from you. I won't bother with any of your useless mentions again.

chai e pain am grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo / Buhari Bids Tam David-West Farewell / Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.