Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service (20685 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by stifej: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chiiamaka:
Have they fixed the roads ? Ordinary Berger to sango they haven’t done the road it’s railroad that’s the next halfway project they want to embark on.
Chiamaka biko mechie onu gi. I Fu ihe dinma ikwuo.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Throwback: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
xukwaa:
Why not finish the red and blue lines first. One at a time.

Is your head big?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Kudos.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

ode.... poverty no dey tire you abi? .... u want to bring in another medical tourist president to rule already stressed Nigeria abi?

Back to sender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by onajo2000(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If I no vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu make I die

If him die and you die una don go
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by anonymous1759(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin
Okoroawusa:

You shall live and see BAT become president. No matter the course or hate of some obituarist shall kill you grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by christistruth01: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ogun State Government should extend the line to Abeokuta, Lagos needs to decongest

4 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by anonymous1759(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chiiamaka:
Have they fixed the roads ? Ordinary Berger to sango they haven’t done the road it’s railroad that’s the next halfway project they want to embark on.

The road is under construction I’ve been plying it stop the bitterness

7 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Skyehigher1: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Good job south west states

4 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by ATLIEN2027: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:

ode.... poverty no dey tire you abi? .... u want to bring in another medical tourist president to rule already stressed Nigeria abi?

Back to sender

Baba n la Baba e ni ode. Oloriburuku omo monkey. Poverty has killed your brain already.
Go and rest in peace. RIP.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by polymers: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
������
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by fxexperts: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
And so shall it be for you. AS much as your heart speaketh so shall it be for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Nosayer: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
bizbrainko:
This is what we have been asking for. Collaborative approach between states to engender economic development and prosperity

Can only work effectively in a regionalised system.

The present system only works if you have radical governors that are thirsty for development.

How many of such do we have in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by duduade: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
To build ke

So una never even start

Reason you trying to justify una 8 years abi
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by rhames(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/SulaiOdus/status/1574896630066814979?t=lVmgtBiZ6_qjBCnbVdOQ9w&s=19

The project is long overdue. The original Lagos metroline initiated by late Chief Awolowo and implemented by Late Alhaji Jakande was a project that was supposed to encompass the entire Southwest region until Sai Baba took over government as a military head of State terminated it and paid of US $30 million as penalties instead of continuing the project.

It should not terminate at 11km but at Oshogbo or even Ilorin where possible.

Keep up the good work

4 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by bhella10: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Akeredolu how far? Oya tap from the fountain of knowledge. Make Ondo great and leave a mark. Yoruba l'agba!

6 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by ElSudani: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
I love what some of our governors in the SW are doing right now. Cooperate for success, that is the way to go.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Fvkaholic: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okoroawusa post=1170931

50:

Ur time don reach be that
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by dfrost: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na now Ogun State wake up to tap into the population of Lagos.

I've been signing this song for a long time now. Nice collaboration. Better late than never.
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by gasparpisciotta: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
wunmi590:

Please Lagos should leave out Ogun out of its plan and do it if they can alone, they have a sleeping and confused governor in Ogun state....

That man needs to have started as a local government councillor before being the governor of the state....

Sanwo-Eko please dissociate yourself from that gorimapa man cheesy

You should trust that Lagos can go the project alone.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Jalaw: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
When Peter obi finally enter office you go wail tire. grin grin
Okoroawusa:
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Corporate2020: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lagos Government, I trust, but Ogun useless successive governors are nonentities

3 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by wunmi590(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

You should trust that Lagos can go the project alone.

You are right bro,I trust them

2 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by ZombieSlayer1: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Agbado urchins now buying Likes on nairaland

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Corporate2020: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
Agbado urchins now buying Likes on nairaland

Tell us what your own father is buying? Children manufactured in baby factory, or hard drugs for trafficking abroad?

7 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by spagettiluv: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
SW keep developing while people of a certain place are burning their little landlock region to ground

4 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Corporate2020: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
mejai:
Ah ah!!! Agbado again grin

Yes, Agbado again, leaving out Ewa and Cassava

3 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Corporate2020: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
It is not just about building it, but at what cost, Lagos lied about their cost of building the blue rail and stole over 1 billion dollars for a job of 182 million dollars, then they will tax the people to pay back over 1 biilion dollars loan with interest that was stolen by Tinubu and his cronies...

When will the people get the real benefits of good governance - OBIDATTI 2023

This one is not mentally stable

6 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by MrDoGood(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You might just end up not voting. So stop thinking and saying f00lish things
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by tunde1200(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
GBAM na my man to the core.

Okoroawusa:

2 Likes

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by tunde1200(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Amin and me too bro and you too

GeneralPula:
Development after development..

Eledumare bless Yoruba land.
Eledumare bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Dies And 14 Others Injured In Multiple Car Crash In Onitsha / FRSC Vehicle Loses Control, Kills Two, Injures Five In Bauchi / What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.