Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Is Happening To South East Votes? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening To South East Votes? (1819 Views)

South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje οΏΌ / 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua / Donald Duke And Apga Will Divide South South/south East Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To South East Votes? by DashingRush(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lagos has been announced, Katsina has been announced, Osun has been announced.

These are largely populated states, yet no single state has been announced in the East.

What is happening?
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
DashingRush:

These are largely populated states, yet no single state has been announced in the East.

What is happening?

grin

Why are you worried?

Maybe they are doing it the Biafran way

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
DashingRush:

What is happening?
We are still sleeping 😴

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by kozmokaz(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
post=121298934:

We are still sleeping 😴

πŸ˜†

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by DashingRush(m): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
post=121298934:

We are still sleeping 😴
Even Ebonyi that used to be the second state to be announced after Ekiti?

What is really happening?

Please could you please confirm who is winning Anambra South senate election. I heard Labour cleared both North and Central.
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
DashingRush:

Please could you please confirm who is winning Anambra South senate election. I heard Labour cleared both North and Central.
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by DashingRush(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
post=121299128:

Ok
Who is winning Anambra south please. I need Igeanyi to return.
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by neolboy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Shebi dem dey think say madness is only meant for the North. Make dem wait they are still sleeping because of the difference in time zone

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Antivirus92(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
our votes are in the fridge cooling off.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Flamethehussler: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
m

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by ozo13(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

grin

Why are you worried?

Maybe they are doing it the Biafran way
hahahah.if they submit wetin no dey BVAS, they will just cancel the votes expressly

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
DashingRush:

What is happening?
South East did not vote on time. Devices were not working here
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by ozo13(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
neolboy:
Shebi dem dey think say madness is only meant for the North. Make dem wait they are still sleeping because of the difference in time zone
hahahah.u submit anyhow result from BVAS number, expect cancellation of those states
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Finestgurlie(f): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
DashingRush:

LP cleared everything national assembly in Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by nonhuman(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
South East vote is intact don't worry about there concentrate in others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by nonhuman(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Finestgurlie:
same as abia

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Hpesoj: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Finestgurlie:

I can now understand Soludo's outburst.

Now Soludo will have to overwork to ensure APGA maintain the majority in the state assembly.
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by DashingRush(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Ok. Thanks
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by DashingRush(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
neolboy:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Adinije(f): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

South East did not vote on time. Devices were not working here
Up the 3 PU in my area did not vote sef. On one PU the Inec officials arrived by 2 p.m with faulty machine.

The other 2 didn't see any inec officials
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
DashingRush:

Who is winning Anambra south please. I need Igeanyi to return.
LP Obinna Uzor
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by IGBOGENE27(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
DashingRush:

It's a tight contest between YPP (Ifeanyi Ubah) and LP. Either of them may win.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by gamaliel9: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
LP will clear state assembly in Anambra. We will teach Soludo a lesson for supporting PDP and shit APGA

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by gamaliel9: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
IGBOGENE27:

It's a tight contest between YPP (Ifeanyi Ubah) and LP. Either of them may win.

Obinna[lp] won
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by zedegit: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hpesoj:

I can now understand Soludo's outburst.

Now Soludo will have to overwork to ensure APGA maintain the majority in the state assembly.

Believe me they rode on Peter Obi's goodwill.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Hoelujohn: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
ozo13:
hahahah.if they submit wetin no dey BVAS, they will just cancel the votes expressly
I learnt computer village boys are working on the BVAS. Them go flash am. Ordinary ipad
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Jeffy1206(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
neolboy:
if North bring 1m Pls SE should be doubling the figures too. Two can play the game... πŸ˜•
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Sergio101(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Our beans don't want to get done kiss

Exercise some patience wink cheesy
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Sergio101(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
post=121299912:

LP Obinna Uzor

Odogwu nwa.

Where's your friend Legendhero.

I saw last time when he was arguing with you about Obi winning Lagos.

Jungle don dey mature.

Nwanne 1 bottle in the air for you.

Where's moh247?

I miss helinues. It's a nice day indeed cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Hpesoj: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
zedegit:

Believe me they rode on Peter Obi's goodwill.
It's obvious. Isn't it?

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by Cletus77(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Don’t disturb the newest members of the KKK grin
Re: What Is Happening To South East Votes? by DashingRush(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
post=121299912:

LP Obinna Uzor
shocked shocked shocked

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Be Biased!!! Can I Become President Without 25% In FCT? / Supporters Of APC Tried To Bribe Obidient With $15000 (photo) / Gov Soludo's Road Projects In Awka (video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.