Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) (66817 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / Woman Delivers ‘Stone Baby’ After 60 Year Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by kizydafizy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Acidosis, Thalidomide is not the only existing teratogenic agent. Besides it usually causes limb deformities (absence or shortening), and not anencephaly. You can also see from the picture that the upperlimbs are rather enlongated!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by Tolulop001(f): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
ANENCEPHALY OH!

Google is your friend angry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
bloorrofjisox!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by tpia5: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2011
google is indeed everybody's friend if the nigerian govt can install computers in most of their parastatals- especially the health ministries.

besides arent there supposed to be nerds PROs specifically employed to handle interactions with the public and brief the HOD with necessary information when needed?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by blank(f): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2011
PA1982:

blank wrote
Just a little research would have cleared up your lack of knowledge.
One of the symptoms of Anencephaly is a longer term pregnancy.

This Health commisioner na real olodo. How u no go know wetin even medical students know?

Well, blank, that was an interesting reply.
Show me one confirmed case of a 13 month pregnancy.
One.

Confirmed means with the medical reports, not newpaper report, of course.
Until you can, I'll continue to call this report a heartless fraud.

You can wallow in your ignorance for all i care.
Do you want me to paste people's case notes or you want me to bring a doctor to talk to you?
You can browse through medical sites etc.
I am not into giving a person a fish when the person can learn how to fish.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by Natasha2(f): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
awww poor baby must have been because of the prolonged pregnancy , awwwwwwww cry cry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2011
ectopic pregnancy. jeez these journalists need to do some reserch b4 they go to print.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by Kunbee: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2011
Maybe na agbo cause am
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by razznaija(f): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2011
[quote][/quote]
you are so immature, please go back to the village that you came from, we don't need an embarrassment like you on the internet, local champion mtchewww
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by PA1982(f): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2011
blank wrote

Well, blank, that was an interesting reply.
Show me one confirmed case of a 13 month pregnancy.
One.

Confirmed means with the medical reports, not newpaper report, of course.
Until you can, I'll continue to call this report a heartless fraud.

You can wallow in your ignorance for all i care.
Do you want me to paste people's case notes or you want me to bring a doctor to talk to you?
You can browse through medical sites etc.
I am not into giving a person a fish when the person can learn how to fish.

Show where such a case, that of a confirmed 13 month pregnancy, has been written up up, not just for my 'benefit' , but for those reading the thread.
Walk your talk, blank.
I've browsed the sites and asked among colleagues.
You're making the claim up.
Walk your talk.
Post up a source for your claim, if you can.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by laj1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
the woman must have consumed a drug called GYNAECOSID in trying to abort the pregnancy at early stages.o ga oooooooooooooooooo.End time already here.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by laj1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
the woman must have consumed a drug called GYNAECOSID in trying to abort the pregnancy at early stages.o ga oooooooooooooooooo.End time already here.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by PA1982(f): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^
Thanks for mentioning this dangerous drug. Let's hope the word gets out about the dangers of using Gynaecosid as a morning after pill.

From the MedHelp forum http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/Gynaecosid-and-pregnancy/show/29550

Do NOT take Gynaecosid as an alternative to the morning-after pill, it's very dangerous to use in that way no matter what your friends might tell you:

"Another drug mistakenly thought to be an emergency contraceptive is Gynaecosid, which is recommended for the treatment of amenorrhea not related to pregnancy. The use of these drugs as emergency contraceptive agents is dangerous."

Go and see a family planning clinic or a doctor and ask for the morning after pill. Don't take dangerous risks with your body.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by koolsasy(f): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2011
@acidosis, thalidomide coses phocomelia and not anencephaly jo, bdw, were wud she have gotten d thalidomide from?

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by fluffyz(f): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
195: she must have probably cheated on her husband

they always do that anyways

aint she Nigerian
You have serious issues.Wonder which hole u come from.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) by willyjacs(m): 12:52am On Feb 10, 2018
mmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitute In Congo Uses Nylon As Condom For Protection Against HIV/AIDS (Video) / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.