Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa (37493 Views)

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker / 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida / Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by lolu2019: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm...
Reason why when i noticed yesterday of my wife's probably change in ideology. Probably she was been swayed or bullied into submission by zombiedients miscreants.

My words to her was very clear, concise and precise. I read the word straight from the deepest, purest, and truthful part of my heart. I told her i wont stop her from voting whoever she wants to vote. But let it be known to her, that if she votes Peter obi, on coming back from the polling unit, she should just take the nearest bus back to kaduna, her parents place.

I am not crude, but i just dont know how i will start explaining to my kids in the nearest future

About the important of excelling in their education to attain greater height, when their mum is part of the people that voted a 3rd class graduate
ABOVE a First class graduate with honors.

About voting a failed past governor of a state, whose tenure was marred with gross under-development and massive insecurity But only invested the state fund into a beer business and still ran it into loss.
ABOVE a man that singlehandedly developed lagos and created an excellent economical blueprint even the next governor of Lagos state for the next 25 years will follow.

About voting a liar, a pretender, a falsling fabler who dishes out unrealistic figures and numbers with ease, an extreme religious bigot whose campaign is centred on religious sentimentalism and segregation, going around different churches instigating the christians against muslims.
ABOVE a religion unifier, who married an Ordained pastor of one of the biggest churches in Africa, and single-handedly handpicked the past governor of Lagos state and the present one in which the both are christians.

How will i be able to explain that their mom voted for a man who tribesmen called our country a zoo, called our President a dead man and engage in the act and hobby of throwing deaming words and disgusting/irritating statements at the same country
ABOVE A man who fought for Nigeria and , and almost lost his Life that he had to seek cover abroad for while during the draconian rulership of Abacha. Surely when we recite the national anthem , the part which stated that The labour of our heroes past, Shall never be in vain .. Should also fairly include a certain living TINUBU that passed through hell to keep this country together.

I will find it hard to explain, and i think any reasonable and correct thinking father will find it hard too.

It is more than just an election to me..This is a fight between the right and wrong, the qualified and the pretender, a proven leader and a deceiver.

It is a fight for my conscience....

I love my wife heartedly But
I hate nonsense [[i]wholeheartedly[/i]bro,ur mumu nor be here.I'm proudly Beatified,but u mumu.

u mumu o.I'm proudly batified.but u mumu.
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Donchieli: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2022
But you will smile and explain to them that you voted a man who didn't even finish secondary school

Who is a religious fanatics

Who both him and his kinsmen once called a former president a drunkard

Who had no prior political blue print but was overwhelmedly voted for because of the region he is from

Who's last rule as a military head of state was marred with different sorts of controversy

Who is a chronic, pathetic liar with no remorse

Who after contesting so many time on democratic grounds wept on National television said he will never contest again but did so at the next available opportunity

who said he will only run one tenure but ran for a second term in office

Who said he will never seek medical advice or treatment outside Nigeria but ran out of the country at the slightest of headache

Who said he will never pay subsidy, lied to the national severally regarding it only to backtrack so many times that it was just partially removed

Who plays deaf and dumb to the situation in the country, he is never aware and always shocked nd keeps ashwaring us

Who said fuel will never sell for above ₦60, how much is fuel again?

Who is the biggest law breaker in the history of the country, how can a sitting president be a minister at the same time, when this is not military rule

I can buttress more highlights, but I hope with this few points of my you and your family has already failed this nation and your time is now to correct if

If you fail again

Your children, children would hate you for causing such grave damage to the country

#It's neva to late to repent

lhordspy:
Hmm...
Reason why when i noticed yesterday of my wife's probably change in ideology. Probably she was been swayed or bullied into submission by zombiedients miscreants.

My words to her was very clear, concise and precise. I read the word straight from the deepest, purest, and truthful part of my heart. I told her i wont stop her from voting whoever she wants to vote. But let it be known to her, that if she votes Peter obi, on coming back from the polling unit, she should just take the nearest bus back to kaduna, her parents place.

I am not crude, but i just dont know how i will start explaining to my kids in the nearest future

About the important of excelling in their education to attain greater height, when their mum is part of the people that voted a 3rd class graduate

About voting a failed past governor of a state, whose tenure was marred with gross under-development and massive insecurity But only invested the state fund into a beer business and still ran it into loss.
ABOVE a man that singlehandedly developed lagos and created an excellent economical blueprint even the next governor of Lagos state for the next 25 years will follow.

About voting a liar, a pretender, a falsling fabler who dishes out unrealistic figures and numbers with ease, an extreme religious bigot whose campaign is centred on religious sentimentalism and segregation, going around different churches instigating the christians against muslims.
ABOVE a religion unifier, who married an Ordained pastor of one of the biggest churches in Africa, and single-handedly handpicked the past governor of Lagos state and the present one in which the both are christians.

How will i be able to explain that their mom voted for a man who tribesmen called our country a zoo, called our President a dead man and engage in the act and hobby of throwing deaming words and disgusting/irritating statements at the same country
ABOVE A man who fought for Nigeria and , and almost lost his Life that he had to seek cover abroad for while during the draconian rulership of Abacha. Surely when we recite the national anthem , the part which stated that The labour of our heroes past, Shall never be in vain .. Should also fairly include a certain living TINUBU that passed through hell to keep this country together.

I will find it hard to explain, and i think any reasonable and correct thinking father will find it hard too.

It is more than just an election to me..This is a fight between the right and wrong, the qualified and the pretender, a proven leader and a deceiver.

I hate nonsense [wholeheartedly

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by YoungLionken(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

Better to have them as his wives than setting them as baby mamas as una dey do

Are you happy with the number of almajiris on the street, begging ??

Developed countries control population growth..

I would have rather, a babymama that would(at most) produce two to three kids for me, than have a community in the name of wives and children...
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2022
luizpippo:

Stop hyperventilating, over half the children are not up to 18 years old and are officially not eligible to vote unless they want to fraudulently cast their votes as underage which is a criminal offence.
BeardedMeat:
A stark illiterate would assume all 28.almajiri children are all of voting age.

Make I quote wetin the man post for u dumbos, as una no get functioning brain, we go dey break una skull for here dey pack sense inside..

I have done my flag off with my 28 children and four wives, who will vote for Tinubu and every other candidate of the APC.
Wetin concern u anuofias, na u born dem wey u know their age, pesin wey tok sey hin family go vote tinubu, hin no Sabi their age b4 hin tok am, numbskulls....
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Joconceptbest4(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm...

I hate nonsense [wholeheartedly

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Turboking(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2022
Indispensable85:
Only Doguwa get 33votes...... chaiiiiiiiiiii
33 sure votes,more realistic thank 500 nairaland likes or 72% Blomberg poll lead

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Kingzeez10: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2022
dettolgel:
Him he sees 28 children but those in the known see are 28 potential BH members grin
You don't have sense.
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by luizpippo(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2022
KillSars:

Make I quote wetin the man post for u dumbos, as una no get functioning brain, we go dey break una skull for here dey pack sense inside..

I have done my flag off with my 28 children and four wives, who will vote for Tinubu and every other candidate of the APC.
Wetin concern u anuofias, na u born dem wey u know their age, pesin wey tok sey hin family go vote tinubu, hin no Sabi their age b4 hin tok am, numbskulls....

Really?

Have you not seen the group pics of him and his band of family?

In the picture about half are underage, some are less than 10 years of age, but a criminal afonja like you is hoping on his underage family to help your criminally indisposed jagabandit win an election.
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2022
luizpippo:

Really?

Have you not seen the group pics of him and his band of family?

In the picture about half are underage, some are less than 10 years of age, but a criminal afonja like you is hoping on his underage family to help your criminally indisposed jagabandit win an election.

U dey monitor another person family, u see ur life...
The eyes wey u take see the group picture, hope u take am see their birth certificate too...mumu
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Jemex003: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2022
kettykin:
The type of people supporting APC, waste of sperm, big drain on the resources of the country.

Because they’re not supporting your LP abi?
Don’t sound like a sick dude cuz everyone has their own choice so stop blaming others for their dedication. You think a party without delegate’s can win Nigeria president? Tell LP to win all assembly seat in anambra then we know they’re stony enough to sail us.
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Drbillionz: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2022
He's a muslim and there should be no cause for alarm. We have thousand of them in the north and imagine if theY should all vote for BAT....U GUESS WHAT WILL HAPPEN
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Why you not marry 100wives to born 1million children,animal causing population ecplotion,lootin and leaving large angryyariska
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by luizpippo(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2022
KillSars:

U dey monitor another person family, u see ur life...
The eyes wey u take see the group picture, hope u take am see their birth certificate too...mumu

If i refer to you as the slowpoke you truly are, you'd be looking for a mod to ban me.

Monitor his family? A house of rep leader who often appears with all his family at the NASS where photo and electronic media populate to gloat over his prowess in sexual activities giving rise to birthing future almajiris is someone you think i am monitoring?

That idiot is feasting on the resources coming from my region, the Niger Delta while contributing nothing sensible to legislative discourse.

Unfortunately for you, you are a senseless agbado gawking bot activated for campaign purpose by an agbado infested criminal would not know that.
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Oceansteve: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2022
So this man's last child is 18yrs old or more��
I laff in Spanish
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2022
luizpippo:

If i refer to you as the slowpoke you truly are, you'd be looking for a mod to ban me.

Monitor his family? A house of rep leader who often appears with all his family at the NASS where photo and electronic media populate to gloat over his prowess in sexual activities giving rise to birthing future almajiris is someone you think i am monitoring?

That idiot is feasting on the resources coming from my region, the Niger Delta while contributing nothing sensible to legislative discourse.

Unfortunately for you, you are a senseless agbado gawking bot activated for campaign purpose by an agbado infested criminal would not know that.
Mumu... grin grin
I talk sey hin dey monitor am, werey still went ahead to drop rap verse about him, u are obsessed about him, numbskull. get ur mind occupied and stop acting like hoebi, if u like dey dere dey shout he is feasting on resources from ur region, na only ur region get resources abi, mumu man, no go find something to do and build up ursef, dey dere dey wait for resources in ur region, ur eyes go clear very soon...
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by lhordspy: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2022
bhella10:
. That's roughly 3 polling units in Anambra.

This is brutal... Savagery at its peak.

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Afamed: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
YoungLionken:

Are you happy with the number of almajiris on the street, begging ??

Developed countries control population growth..

I would have rather, a babymama that would(at most) produce two to three kids for me, than have a community in the name of wives and children...

Is that what your religion teaches you?
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by Elidrisy20: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your 4 wifes & 28 children,is that an achievement Or what?
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by oguntoyese: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
[ U are pointless and Tribalistic]

The type of people supporting APC, waste of sperm, big drain on the resources of the country.[/quote]
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by maasoap(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm...

About the important of excelling in their education to attain greater height, when their mum is part of the people that voted A 3RD CLASS GRADUATE

About voting a failed past governor of a state

He presented GCE O'Level certificate grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by maasoap(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
dettolgel:
Him he sees 28 children but what those in the known see are 28 potential BH members grin

I don't think so. You will even feel lucky if he should adopt you as his 29th child
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by maasoap(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good one. Zombiedients must have felt being intimidated by now. Lol
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by luizpippo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
KillSars:

Mumu... grin grin
I talk sey hin dey monitor am, werey still went ahead to drop rap verse about him, u are obsessed about him, numbskull. get ur mind occupied and stop acting like hoebi, if u like dey dere dey shout he is feasting on resources from ur region, na only ur region get resources abi, mumu man, no go find something to do and build up ursef, dey dere dey wait for resources in ur region, ur eyes go clear very soon...
You truly proved the slowpoke you are.

Your presidential candidate is missing, go and find him.

I spit on your and your generation.

Tueh

Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by frank14011991(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
bhella10:
. That's roughly 3 polling units in Anambra.
this is pure vawulence
Re: 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa by YoungLionken(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

Is that what your religion teaches you?

Why are your fingers faster than your brain??.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election / LP Supporter’s Hand Amputated After Attack At Obi’s Lagos Rally / Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.