Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords (39993 Views)

Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda / Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release / Ugandans Blame Bebe Cool For Omah Lay And Tems' Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Princebest(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Good one, rejoice with those who rejoice.

The ebook how to produce goyal (anointing) oil is still available. Check my signature for more.

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Parrot69: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Juanmike:
Dickcurrency at work.
BTW Dicktocurrency & Clictocurrency which one is more viable?

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by highchief1: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2022
StagethemTVee:
New house owner Bella Shmurda congratulates Omah Lay and self for becoming new landlords in Lagos. He also prayed for those who are yet to become Landlords saying its by grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFxtVkif2QQ

all this una tight tight lekki houses.To some of us that love space I can’t live here.

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by BeanmanX(m): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2022
tellwisdom:
So buying a house in Egbon efon, after ajah- a border demarcating Nigeria and fisher men from God knows where; makes you a landlord?

Landlord for which country?? You better sing more song so you can buy a house in Nigeria sad
angry
If we check now,,,your papa no even get house..

Be proud of people that are better than you..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by odinga1of: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Omah lay bought a house in Lagos? I thought he is base in PH

I no go blame him sha, to survive in the music industry, you have to be in Lagos.

Who go blame am? The money from the song Machalla go change him life.

Just like CKay from Kaduna city, Omah Lay is from PH city..........so u have to relocate to Lagos to make it in Music.

Also Erigga from Waffi city, Yung6 too, but moved to Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Konjiboii: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2022
I was going to buy that house angry

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Ganiyu2021: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2022
and we have the biggest landlord still fighting for power for presidency BAT grin grin grin
Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by guru90: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2022
When you wake up is your morning........

Welcome and congrats my follow Landlord......

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Mozegee: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2022
I tap from you guys grace
Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by ajayiopy: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2022
StagethemTVee:
New house owner Bella Shmurda congratulates Omah Lay and self for becoming new landlords in Lagos. He also prayed for those who are yet to become Landlords saying its by grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFxtVkif2QQ

I REJOICE WITH YOU

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Juanmike(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2022
Parrot69:

BTW Dicktocurrency & Clictocurrency which one is more viable?
Clito
Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by tellwisdom: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2022
BeanmanX:

My papa?? I wasn’t born by a stupid man like your own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Greatdand007(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2022
odinga1of:

Just like CKay from Kaduna city, Omah Lay is from PH city..........so u have to relocate to Lagos to make it in Music.

Also Erigga from Waffi city, Yung6 too, but moved to Lagos.

Not only music self you just have to move to Lagos to make it in this country called nija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Burgerlomo: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by BeanmanX(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2022
tellwisdom:

I the daft tellwisdom was born by a stupid man..
No wonder u took your father's gene,,dem done swear for una. grin

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by nesphil(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Congrats
Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Eagle07(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2022
tellwisdom:
So buying a house in Egbon efon, after ajah- a border demarcating Nigeria and fisher men from God knows where; makes you a landlord?

Landlord for which country?? You better sing more song so you can buy a house in Nigeria sad
angry

Make we see where your own house dey ??
Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by OBALOLA55(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Omah lay bought a house in Lagos? I thought he is base in PH

I no go blame him sha, to survive in the music industry, you have to be in Lagos.

Who go blame am? The money from the song Machalla go change him life.
THIS OGBOMOSHO MAN SEF
Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2022
If you are reading this post and you believe in authority through Christ JESUS. GOD will pick ur call (if u believe) and will pick/answer ur heart's request (embrace your hussle with dignity/integrity). When He does, no forget share am. In JESUS name. SETTLED.

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by CharlesJok3r: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2022
Congratulations to him.
All these types of houses in lagos island or expensive part of Lagos or whatever look fucking weird and over priced to me. Just slabs.
Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Nostring: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2022
tellwisdom:

angry
it's possible this one papa no even get bicycle tyre to his name undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Fearyourcreator: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2022
9jvirgin:
Are they Obidient? Are they Yusful? This is all that matterz at this time.
No be everybody rely on government
Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by omooba969(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Redstubpen:
Congrats to the duo; Hardwork pays, Grace prevails.

Well some people are just way too lucky, and I am still here stuck, at the crossroad, and seriously dealing with heavy dose of depression daily.

Sometimes I wish I could just jump off the cliff but my Mom would be the worst hit. I didn't know life will pan out terribly for me and survival is a struggle despite my degrees and qualifications. It seems i am jinxed and slowly slipping away. I pray grace locate me and something miraculous happen because I cannot help myself.

You need to think your way out of your misery and stop hoping. Very funny you're a degree holder.

If you can afford to wait for grace and miracle, then your years of education is in vain.
Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by omooba969(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2022
BeanmanX:

Why are you referring to his dad?
Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Erums(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2022
CONGRATS BELLA AND OMAHLAY
Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Phcmayor(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2022
Congratulations
Honestly entertainment is better than education in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Rubbiish(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2022
vastolord4:
Congratulations.. na only person wey get building project go understand. Congratulations again
Honestly it is not easy
Cost of building materials is something else

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by vastolord4(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2022
Rubbiish:

Honestly it is not easy
Cost of building materials is something else

Bros, it's the rods for me
Re: Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords by Oceanjagaban: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2022
9jvirgin:
Are they Obidient? Are they Yusful? This is all that matterz at this time.
lol...wahala no too much?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mabel Makun Wears Hijab To Dubai Desert With AY / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years / Funny Toheeb Recreates Ifu Ennada Pineapple Head Swag - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.