Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release (35458 Views)

Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda / Ugandans Blame Bebe Cool For Omah Lay And Tems' Arrest. / Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Vanzcharles(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good news as Omah lay, Tems and Temilade Openiyi who were held in Uganda over breach of Covid 19 protocols by the Ugandan police have finally been issued a release order by the court.

This news was posted by Ugandan's music artiste BebeCool on his twitter handle today. He was also spotted trying to secure the release of the singers. This is coming after his controversial statement against foreign performers.

Great news!!! They are free @Omah_Lay and @temsbaby https:///dKztHF3HKZ
https://mobile.twitter.com/BebeCoolUG/status/1338835831541403648

9 Likes

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by IamD18: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
New song loading.....

Omah Lay ft Tems.

Song title: Uganda

This is, if Asaba Nollywood producers haven't produced a movie for it already.

329 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by MiQui: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Cruise. Clout hunt

The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

7 Likes

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by chiago95(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
MiQui:
Cruise. Clout hunt

A big clout chaser, he used that yo revive his dead career.

20 Likes

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by LhasaAsp: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
I blame Buhari for this. angry.. They dare not try this to Nigerians years ago.. Assuming we were still giants and all this countries run to us for loans and help. They would be at our feet.
But, no... We might even go for loan tomorrow.
angry Bleep Bubu.
Freedom can never be over emphasized.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Taiwoa990: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Vanzetti: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
At last grin.
Only in APC government that we have been insulted by all these relegated countries.

God Punish Ugandans angry. They deserve IDI AMIN. No pity.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by yeyeboi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by robosky02(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nigerian's were coming for them and suddenly the presidency have to quickly hold the fourth voice against Oman ley

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by onoms4luv(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Finally... Go and sin no more

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Watch his popularity grow after his release. Celebrities and media personalities know what I mean cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by peacekante: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good news. There are Lessons to be learnt from this. There is law Uganda compare to Nigeria and it must be obeyed.
Watch BBN star Nengi TWERK on Rivers State Traditional Attire In her Visit To Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZKbB_NQZI
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by shamsin6300(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
After we bash their President finish grin
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Lovelies1: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good news

Telegram Things

8 Likes

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by ignis: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Next time when invited to Uganda, be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Nomorelove: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
After Ugandan mosquitoes don suck Omah lay blood. This life no balance sha
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by OakConsultNG: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
That's nice..
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Finally

Now if he hear Uganda anywhere na to run grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by dyera(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Uganda citizens be don dey fear retaliation from us their big brother.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Myhusband(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
thunder fire Uganda and their leaders, let them try this nonsense with Whites and see the other side of life

na only fellow African this African beast can flex their muscle on, bunch of black Monkeys

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Finnese001: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Anaerobi(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
wow...
Omah ft Tems.
tittled: Prisoner in foergin land.

5 Likes

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by janedonez(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nice
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by dexterinc2003: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Uganda be kidding me. cheesy
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
LhasaAsp:
I blame Buhari for this. angry.. They dare not try this to Nigerians years ago.. Assuming we were still giants and all this countries run to us for loans and help. They would be at our feet.
angry Bleep Bubu.

grin
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Sebastine1994(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nobody would respect you if you don't respect yourself first

Uganda did the same to Yvonne Chaka Chaka some years back and nothing happened.

Most of you don't know how the world works, you expect Nigeria to March soldiers into Uganda for this assault . The world does not work that way.

Why do you think terrorist have not attacked Dubai, do you think Dubai is too developed. My brother geopolitics is not like that

When south Africa xenophobic attack happened I saw boys fuming and inciting others to attack ShopRite, they don't understand how the world works.

If you do, you will not spend endless years praying for the wrong thing

6 Likes

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by joshuaidibia(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
LhasaAsp:
angry Bleep Bubu.

My brother. My brother my brother!!!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Mindlog: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good development.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by IamPlato(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2020

Nigerians when will you people behave yourselves...

You people kept calling the government to intervene, are you fvcking kidding me? Government wey never attend to important matters finish na to put eye for celebrity wey go another country go break coronavirus protocol...

See ehn, make I tell una the truth. Nigeria will never be better not because of the government but the people that make up the country, most of una no get brain...

Always onto misplaced priority, just as the government is misplacing our money into their pockets, you are misplacing your focus into irrelevance. ..

Shame on you guys

10 Likes

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Wahala no dey ever finish for this life grin

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Etinosa1234: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Omah lay nor go comot Port Harcourt for the next 3 month...

E go say na mental trauma cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song / Laura Ikeji Displays Bare Bump In Cute New Photos. / Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.