Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

2023: We've Learnt From Past Mistake, I'm Read For Inspired Leadership- Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We've Learnt From Past Mistake, I'm Read For Inspired Leadership- Tinubu (301 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: Tinubu In Secret Talks With Opposition Members-elect / NASS Leadership: Tinubu Moves Base To Abuja / Inspired Leadership – ‘are You Ready?’ Asks Stephen Chong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: We've Learnt From Past Mistake, I'm Read For Inspired Leadership- Tinubu by Dailynewsreport(m): 6:21am On Sep 29, 2022
2023: We've learnt From Past Mistake, I'm Read For inspired Leadership- Tinubu.

The official commencement of 2023 presidential election campaign activities across the country Kickstart Yesterday, with various political parties flagging off mini and mega Campaigns, while some are yet to start.

One of the presidential Aspirants, and Candidate of the Ruling All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu opens his Campaign committee with a welcoming and promise speech to all Nigerians, adding that he has also learnt from past Mistakes. Find out here�
https://www.dailynewsreport.com.ng/2022/09/2023-weve-learnt-from-pass-mistakes-im.html

To get daily news on Campaigns from all Political parties, join our Whatspp group today�
https:///G5tG5oCZ0PqBvhI26jkyZz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We've Learnt From Past Mistake, I'm Read For Inspired Leadership- Tinubu by derecho(m): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2022
Yawns
Meanwhile add this to your learning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc0OOPHf3kM

Because Nigerians don't want anything that is not Obi-datti compliant
Re: 2023: We've Learnt From Past Mistake, I'm Read For Inspired Leadership- Tinubu by Faber(m): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2022
You never begin cry...you have learnt for m past mistakes, ordinary campaign council you just dey impose people anyhow.

Na so you go impose governors in all the states when you guys enter there again.

Thunder scatter your remaining stamina, I want make you dey crawl for ground like snake, maybe by that time people will understand that you are as useless as a used sanitary pad

1 Like

Re: 2023: We've Learnt From Past Mistake, I'm Read For Inspired Leadership- Tinubu by Anigreat: 6:36am On Sep 29, 2022
shocked

So you brought the current mistake of Buhari to learn from it? God punish you endlessly. You'll go to Iragbiji and inspired your nonsense leadership. Fóolish old man Bedeviled with parkinson disease. Thief
Re: 2023: We've Learnt From Past Mistake, I'm Read For Inspired Leadership- Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 6:46am On Sep 29, 2022
Dailynewsreport:
2023: We've learnt From Past Mistake, I'm Read For inspired Leadership- Tinubu.

The official commencement of 2023 presidential election campaign activities across the country Kickstart Yesterday, with various political parties flagging off mini and mega Campaigns, while some are yet to start.

One of the presidential Aspirants, and Candidate of the Ruling All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu opens his Campaign committee with a welcoming and promise speech to all Nigerians, adding that he has also learnt from past Mistakes. Find out here�
https://www.dailynewsreport.com.ng/2022/09/2023-weve-learnt-from-pass-mistakes-im.html

To get daily news on Campaigns from all Political parties, join our Whatspp group today�
https:///G5tG5oCZ0PqBvhI26jkyZz
Video or I don't believe it
Re: 2023: We've Learnt From Past Mistake, I'm Read For Inspired Leadership- Tinubu by ruzell86: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Faber:
You never begin cry...you have learnt for m past mistakes, ordinary campaign council you just dey impose people anyhow.

Na so you go impose governors in all the states when you guys enter there again.

Thunder scatter your remaining stamina, I want make you dey crawl for ground like snake, maybe by that time people will understand that you are as useless as a used sanitary pad
Lol, omo wetin happen? cheesy

The swear too much.., abeg free BAT.
Re: 2023: We've Learnt From Past Mistake, I'm Read For Inspired Leadership- Tinubu by johnbd: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2022
Please which of the mistakes? Because you said change and we are seeing negative changes. So I ask again which of the mistakes?

Or is it buhari that is the mistake? Abeg answer us.
Our mumu don do
Re: 2023: We've Learnt From Past Mistake, I'm Read For Inspired Leadership- Tinubu by Mynd44: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2022

(1)

Plans Against Peter Obi Revealed / Peter Obi Rally Organizer Detained By DSS Released / Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.