Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,094 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Video) (308 Views)

Tinubu's Exercise Bike Video Is Recent - BBC Fact-Check / Predict The Next Presidential Candidate To Jump On Exercise Bike / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Video) by Newsmic: 5:58am On Oct 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60qYgnWBSKg

Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Photos, Video)

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, has taken to an exercise bike to prove that he is fit, IGBERETV reports.

In a video he shared on Sunday via his Twitter handle, Tinubu dismissed naysayers saying,

“Many have said I have died; others claim I have withdrawn from the presidential campaign.

"Well... Nope. This is the reality: I am strong, I am healthy and I am READY to serve Nigerians from day one.”

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Video) by Abdul05: 6:02am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu is ready to play for under seventeen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 6:04am On Oct 03, 2022
I told us earlier before camping commence that APC have nothing to show for, so they would resort to cooked propaganda, mind game and lies. This is another one!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Video) by ol0d0od0: 6:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Video) by GoodHardDickk: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2022
How do I explain this to my children, that a candidate posted a throwback video to prove fitness but he could not hold flag?

It shall never be well with the idiots and urchins packaging this criminal to be president.

Tinubu should step down now with immediate effect and support peter Obi for president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Video) by derecho(m): 6:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Kikikiki... Photoshopped gif...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw07wyP3qm4&t=3s

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Whether old or new video, Tinubu should exercise patience till 2032.
Re: Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Video) by Kdon2: 6:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60qYgnWBSKg

Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Photos, Video)

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, has taken to an exercise bike to prove that he is fit, IGBERETV reports.

In a video he shared on Sunday via his Twitter handle, Tinubu dismissed naysayers saying,

Seun Lalasticlala nlfpmod

Spent horse desperate to prove vanity wrong
Re: Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Video) by Efuaye(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Not again!

This reminds me of that Obasanjo's call to Umaru Musa YarAdua in 2007 electioneering, "Umaru are you dead"?
Re: Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Video) by BurgundyBlue: 6:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Ashiwaju 1

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....
Re: Tinubu On Exercise Bike To Prove Fitness (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Bike that was not Plugged to electricity...

Omo, zombie work dey very hard!!

(1) (Reply)

My Reply To Those Who Say Peter Obi's Site Is To Cash Out — Charles Awuzie / Nigerians Who Want Change Of Government Should Shut Up: Tinubu / Amnesty International Welcomes The Court Of Appeal Ruling Which Discharged Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.