Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase (824 Views)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / A Few Weeks After I Bought My First Car, I Went Home Forgetting That I Had A Car / I Want To Buy My First Car. I Need Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by Wizam: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2022
Pls house, Is there any issue with the 2015 Honda accord sport that's different from the lower models? I have been driving the 2008 model for 2 years now and I enjoyed the ride and since then I have vowed not to go back to Toyota

How is the maintenance?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by Towncrier007(m): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Not bad,but I suggest you contact a rewire to use a diagnosis machine to scan the car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by Wizam: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2022
Towncrier007:
Not bad,but I suggest you contact a rewire to use a diagnosis machine to scan the car
thanks cool
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by Light78: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2022
One thing I hate about Honda cars is that the front tire pulls out from its socket ( ball socket). I hope you verify that car before buying. Don't be in a rush because you want your babe or girls around the area to see you got a flashy car.
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by Xwizard: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2022
How much is he selling? How long been used ?
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by Wizam: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Light78:
One thing I hate about Honda cars is that the front tire pull out from its socket. I hope you verify that car before buying. Don't be in a rush because you want your babe or girls around the are to see you got a flashy car.
thanks for your contributions. Please not all Honda cars pull legs on road. I have drove mine travelling miles, riding bad roads and I haven't experienced that. Do you know how badagry road was bad before the new construction? I drove in that road steady and never had issues with my legs. I maintain car steady sha but I was told the newer models after the Honda EOD dont pull legs.

9 Likes

Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by Wizam: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2022
Xwizard:
How much is he selling? How long been used ?
5.1m dealers aren't always specific with how long dey have used their cars. I just Inspect and body is cool
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by diportivo: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Light78:
One thing I hate about Honda cars is that the front tire pull out from its socket. I hope you verify that car before buying. Don't be in a rush because you want your babe or girls around the are to see you got a flashy car.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by Berrityga: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2022
Do 2k for all of us. Make we follow celebrate your new car
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by advanceDNA: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2022
Light78:

We are talking 2015 honda..u are talking about leg pulling...

10 Likes

Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by kingreign(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Towncrier007:

Rewire for what??
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by kingreign(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2022
Wizam:
Pls house, Is there any issue with the 2015 Honda accord sport that's different from the lower models? I have been driving the 2008 model for 2 years now and I enjoyed the ride and since then I have vowed not to go back to Toyota

How is the maintenance?

It’s a good car,maintenance isn’t high, parts are available, if you’re buying a fairly used unit, pls ask about the maintenance history and type of oils used especially in the transmisssion because i4 models has CVT transmission while the V6 uses traditional automatic transmission.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by freezyprinzy(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Light78:
Read you will not read, make research you will not. You will just come online and start speaking ignorance. Leg pulling issues that has been sorted out since like 20years ago.

12 Likes

Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by dadabashua1(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

We are talking 2015 honda..u are talking about leg pulling...
as in ehhhhh,Nigerians are the slowest people when it comes to research and getting knowledge updated,only a Nigerian man will be contributing in a discussion in 2022 with the knowledge he has as far back as 1990...hahahaha,the moment you mention leg issues, I end my conversation with you because I know they have left you behind....its well my brother,anyway politics is his most active section so it's understanble, wait till you see someone forming auto guru making same statements .. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by homeboy205: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Lol �
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by Angrygoat: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
No matter the model of cars,so far your road is bad or have pot holes wella,if your ball joint don't come out,your tie rods and sockets will damage and your front tyres go dey chop wella. If naija has good tarred roads with no pot holes. Mechanics go less,asin mechanics go less like 2G phone.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Kindly Help Me With This Car I Am Ready To Purchase by cobby14(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Still enjoying my Honda Civic. I haven’t experienced any issues aside the minor ones

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive A Car / I Need Presentable But Affordable Car / Golf 3 Power Loss Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.