Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

MTM And Airtel Are On It Again - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTM And Airtel Are On It Again (985 Views)

MTN Memo And Airtel Letter Confirming FG's Ban On SIM Card Sales / Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! / Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTM And Airtel Are On It Again by fullnetwork: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2022
9ja networks are on it again. I'm not sure if it's a cold war between them or a general technical issue (suspicious that it's happening same time).

I tried sending SMS to some people over the weekend with my MTN sim. I wasn't having any success, so I switched to my Airtel. Airtel was saying sent and monies deducted from my SIM balance.

Lo and behold, today (Thursday) I found out that most people I sent the messages to via Airtel didn't get it and Airtel made me to believe the SMSs were successful by deducting my money.

Please note that MTN to MTN sms went but not to other networks.

Who is experiencing same thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTM And Airtel Are On It Again by Peritome: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your messaging was update so select the proper option before sending.
Re: MTM And Airtel Are On It Again by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pls check your message center.
Re: MTM And Airtel Are On It Again by chigoziri2403(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Even calls to Airtel lines are not connecting from MTN

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 13 Pro Max 128gig Locked For Sale / Wapgprs Setting For Nokia 3220b / Urgently Require The Current Cost Of K700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.