Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views (427 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis / The Bombshell From Yinka Odumakin To Tinubu (A Must Read)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by zomby(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by Dangrace01: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2022
In all things vote Peter Obi for president.

Vote Peter Obi for president

Tinubu is our respected elder brother.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by gabolak(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2022
Where is Tinunbu right now?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by silverlinen(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Damnnn

I wonder how some Nigerians dey reason sha
Shey na this old and demented clown you dey campaign for?

Oga you need to be checked.

Be like suffering and povertea never taya you.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Agbado o

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Where is Tinubu presently ?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by zomby(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Jagaban, the first to show up at work and the last to leave.
Earlier today he met with the ambassador of the United States of America and also had a meeting with a delegation representing Pentecostal of bishops forum of northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by GardenOfGod(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2022
A man of cocain, heroin and hard drugs... gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by zomby(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2022
Leadership is a serious business; it requires a broad mindset, a magnificent track record and a capability to get all people involved at all levels.
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Nigeria, and the Ashiwaju of all Nigerians.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by STEWpid(f): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2022
Chai

We move vuo..
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by viyon02: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2022
Op. You are evil.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by Proudlyomonna: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2022
There's nothing close to Unity in Muslim-muslim agenda.
APC MUST GO for they are the greatest disaster to hit this Country.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by zomby(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2022
A smart politician doesn’t make his move
based on emotions, but based on a sound strategy; that is what separates Jagaban from other candidates.
The outcome of the Muslim Muslim ticket will be revealed soon. Let us wait and continue to watch the movie.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by zomby(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
There's nothing close to Unity in Muslim-muslim agenda.
APC MUST GO for they are the greatest disaster to hit this Country.

All noise!
Unfortunately noise doesn’t win election, but sound strategy does.
A combination of discipline, strength, confidence and ambition is a powerful mindset. A powerful mind can achieve anything…
No to distractions, no to deviation and no to confusion, the key to the victory is to ignore all the senseless noise and simply remain focused on goals and priorities… that’s exactly what this man has done for many years.

May God bless the Ashiwaju of all Nigerians.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by feedthenation(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
This campaign is getting interesting already. The Jagaban team truly understood the assignment. It's not by throwing tantrums on social media. This is so creative
May BAT Succeed

https://twitter.com/i/status/1575417947803230208

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by zomby(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
A bright leader has a bright vision.
And having a bright vision simply means having a priceless ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom…

May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Nigeria and the Ashiwaju of all Nigerians

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by zomby(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Can someone please show me what is on ground in Anambra today that Pastor Peter Obi put together or initiated before he completed his 2 terms (8 yrs) as the governor of Anambra state.
Show me something; show me what you are selling before the song goes off

I’m very curious.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by zomby(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
zomby:
Can someone please show me what is on ground in Anambra today that Pastor Peter Obi put together or initiated before he completed his 2 terms (8 yrs) as the governor of Anambra state.

I’m very curious.

Where are all the hopeless noise makers?
The most cheapest/ gullible group of people on the face of the earth.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by KingKO22: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
zomby:

I’m very curious.
They will tell you he saves money for his successor in Anambra while several infrastructure were dilapidated. That's his only achievement grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by Proudlyomonna: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
zomby:

All noise!
Unfortunately noise doesn’t win election, but sound strategy does.
A combination of discipline, strength, confidence and ambition is a powerful mindset. A powerful mind can achieve anything…
No to distractions, no to deviation and no to confusion, the key to the victory is to ignore all the senseless noise and simply remain focused on goals and priorities… that’s exactly what this man has done for many years.

May God bless the Ashiwaju of all Nigerians.

Don't you think dis Your wailing started quite early undecided
Hands join in Hands Sensible Nigerians will take out this APC disaster.
Come 2023 Your President will be Peter Obi or Atiku as for the sick shaky desperate old man with him desperate Muslim-muslim agenda him no go see shishi.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by zomby(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Don't you think dis Your wailing started quite early undecided
Hands join in Hands Sensible Nigerians will take out this APC disaster.
Come 2023 Your President will be Peter Obi or Atiku as for the sick shaky desperate old man with him desperate Muslim-muslim agenda him no go see shishi.
APC MUST GO.
APC must go?
What’s the difference between APC and PDP?
Atiku was a member of the APC party while pastor Peter Obi was a member of the PDP party. So, what exactly is the difference between these 2 parties and the crossed over members?

Whether you want to believe it or not, Jagaban is the most qualified among all the 3 candidates, and he’s the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Man Of Wisdom, Unity And Progressive views by Proudlyomonna: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
zomby:

APC must go?
What’s the difference between APC and PDP?
Atiku was a member of the APC party while pastor Peter Obi was a member of the PDP party. So, what exactly is the difference between these 2 parties and the crossed over members?

Whether you want to believe it or not, Jagaban is the most qualified among all the 3 candidates, and he’s the next president of Nigeria.

You are still asking what is the the difference between APC and pdp?like seriously sad
Apc is the greatest disaster that can hit any Country, infact if APC hits Switzerland them go lule finish.
From the North to the East to the South to the West all man agree that APC MUST GO.
Na just few people wey tie una mind to my candidate my party must Win still dey live in denia and delusion.
APC is already in the process of going going gooooonneee grin

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Commissioned NNPP Office In Jos / Christmas Holidays Will Bury Some People's Political Ambition / Moment Rivers Gov, Nyesom Wike Removed Celestial Omehia’s Photo From Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.