Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate (1999 Views)

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… / Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Workch: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Here is mine and I am using it for Peter Obi.

E shock you? wink

13 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Michelle70(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Workch:

E shock you? wink
u wan show say hausa man don cut ur nails neat abi?

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Africana1123(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinububalls:

I have man.
But I'm at work now.
Will snap it in the evening
Baba you never get home from work ?

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Brimstone77: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2022

I'm not showing you anything..

I owe you nothing..

If you think I don't have then good for you.. grin
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Africana1123(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Brimstone77:

I'm not showing you anything..

I owe you nothing..

If you think I don't have then good for you.. grin
Noise maker with no pvc

You guys just deh do like nuisance for nairaland and Twitter

3 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by izombie(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Africana1123:
Noise maker with no pvc

but even here on this thread, those voting for obi with pvc don pass thise voting tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by izombie(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
By the way, why are you people always attacking the structureless obi but leave atiku? Last i checked, pdp is the main opposition to apc. Why always obi?

2 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Landowner101(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
We are obedient and not here for child's play grin

3 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Tinubuagbado: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
All peter obi supporters showing their voters card here are at a very big risk
Tinubu boys were contrated to collect pictures of peter obi supporters pvc so they will clone and render it invalid at inec

Pls delete those pictures now. Don't be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Tinubuagbado: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Workch:

E shock you? wink

Pls delete your voters card for your safety
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Tinububalls: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Africana1123:
Baba you never get home from work ?
See am Oga.

3 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Africana1123(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
All peter obi supporters showing their voters card here are at a very big risk
Tinubu boys were contrated to collect pictures of peter obi supporters pvc so they will clone and render it invalid at inec

Pls delete those pictures now. Don't be a fool.

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Africana1123(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinububalls:

See am Oga.
you done go borrow mama pvc to show off
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Africana1123(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2022
frank14011991:
I am not currently at home,I don't go out with my PVC because I no want make he loss, na tinubu I go vote.when I get home I will snap it
show us your pvc this morning before going to work
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by frank14011991(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2022
Africana1123:
ok I will do so
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Tinububalls: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2022
Africana1123:
you done go borrow mama pvc to show off
Lolz. When I started voting maybe you where still using slate in school.

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by hegelian: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle70:
i am waiting for what they will say during campaign.
I never get candidate for now.

you don change mouth again,,,this should be the 100th time chaning your mouth in recent times.....your kind cant be trusted, you only love to look good but deep inside you are devil incarnate...no longer apc guy again
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by hegelian: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2022
even this little opinion polls have seen obi as the winner..compare the numbers of obi supporters with pvc and tinubu has shown obidients have much more....una go run away laslas

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Africana1123(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinububalls:

Lolz. When I started voting maybe you where still using slate in school.
Good proud of you sir

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Michelle70(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2022
hegelian:

you don change mouth again,,,this should be the 100th time chaning your mouth in recent times.....your kind cant be trusted, you only love to look good but deep inside you are devil incarnate...no longer apc guy again
i no get strength for ur kind, NLders are known to say rubbish though.

I am a card carrying member of APC but my party will not determine who i'll vote in federal level, ofcos i'll vote APC in state level

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by ProudImolite: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Peter obi

Peter Obi Lokan cheesy
Tinubu urinedrinkers won't like this
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Googledotcom: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Peter Obi

Rivers state.

5 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Ofunaofu: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2022
The OP will soon run away from this thread in shame because the number of Nlders with PVC eager to vote Peter Obi is overwhelmingly in the majority

2 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by frank14011991(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Africana1123:

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Leave matter for Matthias......here No be polling unit..on election day Nigerians and INEC will be baffled by the huge voters turn out!
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Truthisunique2: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle70:
Tunechi5, i sight u too.
Another correct Obidient has failed to show his PVC
lol

Obidients Na cruise
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Brimstone77: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Africana1123:
Noise maker with no pvc

Ok

Good for you.. cheesy
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Africana1123(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Leave matter for Matthias......here No be polling unit..on election day Nigerians and INEC will be baffled by the huge voters turn out!
show your pvc

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Flew Oyo Hotelier Killed By Herdsmen Home For Burial — Family / Labour Party Is Not Youth Movement But Igbo Agenda / How Peter Obi Humbled Kwakwanso...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.