Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) (59423 Views)

Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please / Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) / Money-Laden Bullion Van Crashes In Abuja While Speeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by nonstan(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
rickpat:
once there's a crash...the doors of vehicles will just jam and it becomes impossible to open...this happens most times when there's a crash,the victims will need people to force the doors open or break the glass... rip to them...really sad

Honestly there should be a fix for this, it’s something if invented could be worth billions

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
cchub:
Why is there burnt money in the back of a burnout salon car instead of being in the bullion van
Same question I was about asking!! And I'm very sure that the safe inside a bullion Van has mechanism of fire proof and explosion.
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Hanndye: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Who do Nigeria this things? Na so so human errors, omissions and commissions.
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Obainomilano: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

This is the reason I don't like bullet proof cars. I dashed mine out to a friend. The car I bought 130 million oooo.
It pays to be alive
Bullet proof my foot

Even in the mist of sorrow you still find time for humour...what a guy
Rip to the dead
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Machinegun91(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Money is indeed root of all evils, human being lost their lives and nothing much happened to the evil money inside the Hausa bullion van
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Godmind2022(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
It looks like the burnt notes were packed to the back of the saloon car.... for whatever reason. Could it be for proof of accident or what?

quote author=cchub post=117109717]Why is there burnt money in the back of a burnout salon car instead of being in the bullion van[/quote]
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Corridon:
Rip to them but how could they not open the door when it was happening? This life sha.

Often when a car is on fire and it wasn't detected on time, the metal expands. The doors including the locking mechanism too expand and jammed up requiring tremendous energy to force it open.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by uptownemmygee(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Scam
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Corridon:
Rip to them but how could they not open the door when it was happening? This life sha.
Some bullion vans are remotely operated. Once they're inside, they can't open, they'd have to call the one in charge of security when they get to their destination where the money would be offloaded. I don't buy this stupid idea though. Every life matters than money that can't speak

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by funkyjaay: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
RIP.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Trill1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
RIP
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Moses86(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:
Those of us speaking against the fitness of jagaban candidacy are his true lovers.
His presidential aspiration supporters are selfish, self-centred wicked and inconsiderate.
Am Obident ✌️ and useful
lol be whatever...him no go still win...na promise
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
All this police need to use sirena bus not this hilux van, because sirena vehicle you can remove the two back doors and be free when the accident happen, just jamp out
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Levels1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Antyislam:
Tinubu is very sick

Do you have a parents ?
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by newnigerdelta00: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jennifer663:
Rip..
See wasted money o

I thought obi don't like money, which one come be wasted money.your eyes dey.obi people.
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Antyislam:
My father is very sick
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Moneyboyz: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
In this case they will not go after his family for compensation. Had it been robbery the seldom innocent cop will be thrown to jail to explain how his liver functions.
Mohammed did not plant one single seed in the ground or harvest a single fruit. Arabs are very lazy. They want slaves. All this man did was invade homes, kill the occupiers and claim their wealth. He did not till the ground. he survived on blood money.

Sahih Bukhari, p.408, vol.1
Narrated Ibn Umar (ra) that the Prophet (saw) said, “My livelihood is under the shade of my spear, and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated.”

Fath ul Bari, p.116, vol.2
Note: the term “humiliation for the kuffar” in the hadith, means paying jizya (a small tax levied for the non-Muslim citizens – dhimmis – of the Islamic state).

Spread the word brother.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Antyislam:
Tinubu is very sick

Really?

Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Corridon: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Some bullion vans are remotely operated. Once they're inside, they can't open, they'd have to call the one in charge of security when they get to their destination where the money would be offloaded. I don't buy this stupid idea though. Every life matters than money that can't speak
Chai.
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Corridon: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Often when a car is on fire and it wasn't detected on time, the metal expands. The doors including the locking mechanism too expand and jammed up requiring tremendous energy to force it open.
Hnnnm.
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by aliyumd: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
���

Sixfiguresmart:
In this case they will not go after his family for compensation. Had it been robbery the seldom innocent cop will be thrown to jail to explain how his liver functions.
Mohammed did not plant one single seed in the ground or harvest a single fruit. Arabs are very lazy. They want slaves. All this man did was invade homes, kill the occupiers and claim their wealth. He did not till the ground. he survived on blood money.

Narrated Ibn Umar (ra) that the Prophet (saw) said, “My livelihood is under the shade of my spear, and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated.”

Note: the term “humiliation for the kuffar” in the hadith, means paying jizya (a small tax levied for the non-Muslim citizens – dhimmis – of the Islamic state).
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Iceberg3: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Phygo:
Notherns de try shaa. Person leave money wey he go back, come d take pics.
Even d person wey put am for booth move am from the van
Guy na so your mind strong?
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Igbojew: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
cchub:
Why is there burnt money in the back of a burnout salon car instead of being in the bullion van
Hmmmm good question,the wrapped money you saw inside the Salon Car originally meant to be inside the Bullion Van but it was just a divertion to deceived arm robbers that will think that the money is inside the Bullion Van whereas it is inside the Salon Car but Nigeria Police without intelligence or secret have now give out arm robbers their classified secret................I am that Igbojew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by SouthSouth1914: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
chariisGRACE:
I don't need another explanation concerning the cause of the accident. I am very sure the bullion van is the cause.

They drive like God gave them 13 seconds to reach their destination - Speeding like a F1.

Head on collision with a vehicle carrying PMS. Nairaland never waits and usually push incomplete topics speedily to the front page!

Poor reporting!
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by babajero(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Police officers are now endangered species in Nigeria.
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by charlesditro: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
God is now standing instead of seating........
Enemies of whatever is good beware and retire.....
For no plot of wickedness will go unchecked.......
My sympathy goes out to those who were lost and their families, but God will not spare anyone who is planning to thwart his glory in this country........

What was the money doing in the cars trunk and what kind of accident could have occurred on a road that is not tarred or even an express road......
Amazing God when you move..........
The wicked becomes confused......
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Naustine(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Since we don't have functional fire service stations scattered across the country.. shouldn't a fire truck be accompanying these bullion vans?
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
chariisGRACE:
I don't need another explanation concerning the cause of the accident. I am very sure the bullion van is the cause.

They drive like God gave them 13 seconds to reach their destination - Speeding like a F1.
hmmm you won't understand. When you carry such amount in your car, you can't be caught driving sluggishly . May their souls rest in peace.

The people around should share the unburnt money please
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Can should come and Carry this loosed dog please
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Usonkwu: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dagger111:

In such tragedy, the doors do lock automatically and wouldn't open at that moment.

Looks like some persons should be sued
Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by Dadaemmanuel(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
BASE ON THE ANALYSIS OF THIS SITUATION PICTURED HERE, FIRSTLY THE QUESTION I ASKED MYSELF WAS THAT WAS THIS STAGED OR PAST SITUATION DOWNLOADED FOR US BECAUSE HOW CAN A BULLION VAN WITH SOME CARS GOT BURNT IN THE SAME PROCESS WITHOUT MAYBE TANKER OR ATTACKED OR STAGE ISSUE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.