Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,930 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Lack Of Self-defense On Our Education - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lack Of Self-defense On Our Education (144 Views)

80% Of Nigerian Companies Lack Sufficient IT Skills – Report / Beneficiaries Of 2014 Nigerian Civil Defense Promotion Still Receiving Old Pay / Help, Having Issues With My Way Of Spoken English (lack Of Communication Skill) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Self-defense On Our Education by zyzywizzy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Despite everyone craving for a job.
Apart from lack of job in this COUNTRY

Did you know 30-35% graduates can’t even defend his/her certificates nowadays?
I notice most of us this days, just planning on going to an HIGHER INSTITUTE as soon as possible, some will even be offered other courses which he or she doesn’t even have any knowledge about. But because of our selfish interest. To guys, finding a Connection either runs or the other way. Ladies going to school for runs, prostitute and naughty stuffs. When they knw they are not under anyones roof. All this makes us loose a lot of focus on what our mission accomplishment should based precisely over there in the university or polytechnic. I Hope we do better for
Our future

(1) (Reply)

ISO Certification In Lagos / What Exactly Is A RAMM Account? / Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.