Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Details Have Emerged In The Barbaric Murder Of Chopboi And Friends (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Details Have Emerged In The Barbaric Murder Of Chopboi And Friends (video) (3473 Views)

Details Have Emerged As To Who Truly Owns Dowen College, Situated In Lekki Phase / Suspected Yahoo Boy Kidnapped, Killed & His Corpse Set Ablaze By Friends (video) / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details Have Emerged In The Barbaric Murder Of Chopboi And Friends (video) by Uba76: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGyJG7PLsXY

More details have emerged in the barbaric murder of Anpe Pankyes, better known as Chop Boii.

The singer, who hails from Plateau State but lives in Abuja, was found murdered earlier this week at a residence at 62 Crescent, Gwarimpa.

A friend took to Twitter to reiterate that Chob Boii was not the target but he was simply caught up in the wrong place.

Chop Boii, his producer Beerolings, and the producer's girlfriend Blessing were all found dead in the apartment on September 27.

1 Share

Re: Details Have Emerged In The Barbaric Murder Of Chopboi And Friends (video) by Newfoundlove: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
That friend knows too much tho

2 Likes

Re: Details Have Emerged In The Barbaric Murder Of Chopboi And Friends (video) by Buharidgeneral: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
They will be caught I trust Nigeria Police.
Just mark my words.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Customers Storm A Nigerian Bank To Demand Their Money (Pics/Video) / I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush / Man On The Run After Repeatedly Stabbing His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. [Graphic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.