Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Arbitraging The Right Way - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arbitraging The Right Way (166 Views)

Fxmahadum Blog (forex The Right Way , Knowledge First ) / The Right Way To Run Facebook And Instagram Ads. (beginners Guide) / Facebook Advert, The Best And Right Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arbitraging The Right Way by duribs: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
There are a lot of ways to make money online but some of them comes with great risk and at a certain level of uncertainty.
I have tried some of them and still doing one or two of them; if someone should ask me what she he/she can do make his/her first $100 within a week of starting the business with little or no risk my answer would be: Currency arbitrage.
Currency arbitrage is the practice of profiting from variations in quotations rather than fluctuations in the exchange rates of the currencies in a currency pair. The spread between the CBN rate(#432) and Black market rate(#715) is roughly #283; in this business, our goal is to make this #283 per dollar. Will it be given to you just like that? No. There are tricks and setups involved in using your naira card to make transactions and get a dollar at #432 and sell at #690-#715 which include but not limited to incorporating a company in the US or the UK, registering for a valid USCl Checking bank account and setting up a payment processor.
To know more, reach out to me on 0 8 1 4 2 1 1 4 4 3 7 on WhatsApp.
Knowledge they say is power.

Re: Arbitraging The Right Way by duribs: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Someone reached out to me, asking to find out how I did transaction above $20 limit and I told him there are banks that allow that. Information is key to everything.

(1) (Reply)

After Watching This Video, You Can't Remain Brokeā€¦ / Learn The Ways You Can Remove All Traps From Your Subscription List. / How A 19 Yr Old Boy Made 2.5M In 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.