Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) (60185 Views)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And Governor Sanwo-Olu In Qatar / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Timipre Sylva And Governor Wike Laughing, Shaking Each Other (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by TANID(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
cool
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wike: Baba I hear say ashewo don cost for Abuja?

Baba: Kai! Wike u don't know how to search for cheap ones. Don't after the meeting I will take you to Kubwa make you choose better but cheap ashewo.

Wike: Thank you Baba... when you come PH I will take you to D Line

......I am just catching cruise

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by odinga1of: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
sarrki:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president federal republic of Nigeria

There is one Sarki on twitter, who said we should plz vote ATIKU for 2023.

Nor be you be that??
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
sarrki:

Indeed..

Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by Kingof2nations(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
All these kind works na buhari dey feature
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
God1000:
in your dream bro

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
biafra is next

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
God1000:
in your dream bro

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Also in your dream too!!!
Atiku is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by God1000(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
adekolaelect:
Also in your dream too!!!
Atiku is the next president of Nigeria.
lol, good to see Atiku supporter here

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by Nwibii: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
In the first pic I can see OMB asking Wike are you not that governor that use to attack on every issue and policy my administration made?

Wike was like, baba cool that was just eye service I was playing with Rivers people.
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Okay
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by Enkidu70: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
sarrki:

In your nighmares
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
If buhari point you... U r in trouble
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
sarrki:

Future impossible tense

Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by ogascomax: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
We are searching for that elder. Pls when found report to the nearest police station.

Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by sa09011617135(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
we have original usa phone number for your website app and account verification. Google voice, datingsite, VPN, idcard are here @ cheap price.
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by Pootle: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
nigeria politicians believe them at your own peril...as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us undecided
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Buhari might not even that that person is wike grin
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by 1gbdata: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
GOOD
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by Olaolex: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay Emeka. grin
Kamoru well done
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by omenka(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I repeat, 100% of the lunatics insulting Buhari on social media, including that bleached monkey inside dss cage will go for thanksgiving if they ever have this opportunity to shake hands with the president.

I never knew gov wike will ever bow for ordinary handshake with Buhari. Even the GCE holder deceiving himself up and down will not miss the next available flight from Lagos where he lives to go have the handshake.

Oya, zombidients, come and start posting photoshopped pictures.  
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by iscom(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
OK
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by omenka(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

My bad.

Okay Uche. grin
Add Okoro. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by Corporate2020: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Buhari is clueless and lifeless, but he is good in comedy. Anywhere Buhari is, you see people around him laughing
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by searchlight: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I repeat, 100% of the lunatics insulting Buhari on social media, including that bleached monkey inside dss cage will go for thanksgiving if they ever have this opportunity to shake hands with the president.

I never knew gov wike will ever bow for ordinary handshake with Buhari. Even the GCE holder deceiving himself up and down will not miss the next available flight from Lagos where he lives to go have the handshake.

Oya, zombified TS, come and start posting photoshopped pictures.  
grin grin grin
You are nothing but an idiot. If you don't know what maturity is. You expected wike to fight Buhari there and then? You don't have sense seriously. Like you are saying that Buhari's administration isn't worth criticizing? You are a fool seriously.
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by Corporate2020: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
heniford2:
fuckning politics grin cheesy but tinubu can never win this particular election never undecided

After he wins, you can then drink Sniper Humanicide
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by stevups(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
sarrki:

None negotiable
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by brookz: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mad man know him master grin grin
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by giantstar: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
sarrki:

CONFIRMED
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
sarrki:

More like the federal republic of your household.
Re: President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) by dododawa1: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wike clearing road for TINUBU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas / Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.