Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos (7430 Views)

Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Cyntie55(f): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Moh247 is Obidient in mind and Tinubu in stomach infrastructure
He will vote for Obi in 2023
cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

He isn't in Chatham house or any hospital he is in UK negotiating with the people who run things

Oh have you seen Wike this afternoon
Wike is currently in Abuja for commissioning of benchers house so how did that answer my question?

Abi Tinubu is also there in spirit ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Moh247: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
If you claim you have nothing against Peter Obi, So why are you always attacking Obi's supporters?
I noticed you don't attack Atiku supporters they way you attack Obi's supporters.

This is Politics.. Obi Supporters are swing voters without real affiliation just sentiments and the more APC can get the better

PDP are established structured party with die hard loyalist and attacking Atiku is a waste of time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Abfinest007(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
He get half pass eye
Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Did you see the convoy of bullet proof vehicles that arrived the jos rally venue yesterday with Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed? I'm sure they're aware of the situation of the country. Our politicians are desperate. If they couid attack Buhari's convoy, they can do anything to anyone but God won't let them prevail.
May God continue to protect Peter Obi for us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

This is Politics.. Obi Supporters are swing voters without real affiliation just sentiments and the more APC can get the better

PDP are established structured party with die hard loyalist and attacking Atiku is a waste of time

No dey talk like this, E dey make me wanna question your sanity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Moh247: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
cheesy smiley

Please don't waste your vote Tinubu would carry everyone along... He has a working plan and he isn't against anyone

1 Like

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

Please don't waste your vote Tinubu would carry everyone along... He has a working plan and he isn't against anyone
You mean this Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Iceberg3: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

Charity begins at home..
When are you going for that enhancement nah grin
Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Moh247: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You mean this Tinubu

I have many headlines of Obi as well but I won't post it not to get you guys angry...

Guess why Afenifere, Gani Fawehinmi and OPC hated Tinubu? Because he allowed everyone including Ibos to enjoy in Lagos,

When OPC where attacking Ibo it was Tinubu that got Adams arrested

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Softmirror: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Peace accord

Yet Obidient are already breaking the pact insulting Shetima

Tinubu no get time for nonsense, UK just changed power and negotiation is In UK not some irrelevant peace accord

TINUBU NO GET TIME FOR TRIVIAL THINGS. LOOK AT WHAT THEY ARE INCITING. TINUBU NO BE SMALL PIKIN FOR POLITICS.
Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Jostoman: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=kennymike84 post=117111707][/quote] your Lagos landlord is hiding up and down because he knows he can't win without using thug most especially Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Iceberg3: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

I have many headlines of Obi as well but I won't post it not to get you guys angry...

Guess why Afenifere, Gani Fawehinmi and OPC hated Tinubu? Because he allowed everyone including Ibos to enjoy in Lagos,

When OPC where attacking Ibo it was Tinubu that got Adams arrested
Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!! I DEY LAFF O grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by buchilla: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

I have nothing against Obi or Ibos... I can never vote Atiku, and Tinubu is my choice based on past record... If Tinubu isn't running perhaps I will go for Obi
You want to vote for him because he's your fellow Yoruba Man. Tinubu does not have d ability and capacity to leed Nigeria. Age is not on his side anymore. His history is not clear.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Moh247: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
buchilla:
You want to vote for him because he's your fellow Yoruba Man. Tinubu does not have d ability and capacity to leed Nigeria. Age is not on his side anymore. His history is not clear.

A 70 years old man can head any corporation and executive position if he is experienced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by ufuosman(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Make una dey calm down small abeg grin
Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Softmirror: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You're right.
Tinubu will be president of UK not Nigeria

THE SAME UK WHICH A TRIBE IN NIGERIA CAN'T STOP CRYING OVER AND OVER ABOUT LOL.
Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
GardenOfGod:
He's Intimidated grin
When the votes in his state will swallow all your votes in the South East.

I wonder what will become of you guys when Obi losses in the presidential election in the next February.

Atiku that is even 10 times bigger than Obi is not even making unnecessary noise that you guys are making
Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Iceberg3:

Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!! I DEY LAFF O grin grin grin
You sef follow dey laugh the comedy by moh247 cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Batam:

When the votes in his state will all your votes in the South East.

I wonder what will become of you guys when Obi losses in the presidential election in the next February.

Atiku that is even 10 times bigger than Obi is not even making unnecessary noise that you guys are making
Even if Atiku wins which is not possible , It's still a win for the south east people

Don't forget that Atiku running mate Ifeanyi Okowa is Igbo
Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by delzbaba(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
if you people know the person sitting behind Peter obi, you would be very afraid for him right now.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
delzbaba:
if you people know the person sitting behind Peter obi, you would be very afraid for him right now.
That is hamza mustapha

One of late sanni abacha hit men

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Eagle07(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

I have nothing against Obi or Ibos... I can never vote Atiku, and Tinubu is my choice based on past record... If Tinubu isn't running perhaps I will go for Obi

I have said it before. Your comments are quite liberal and different from the other Tinubu lots here. I know you are sensible and you probably supporting Tinubu based on favors from Tinubu circles direct or indirectly. Anyways we want the best hands on deck come next year.
Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by GardenOfGod(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
When there is confusion everywhere in APC abi?
Batam:

When the votes in his state will swallow all your votes in the South East.

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
He's not putting on Agbada

Million naira dress
Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
APC Presidential aspirant absence shows how dumb APC supporters are
Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Grgton:
APC Presidential aspirant absence shows how dumb APC supporters are
Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by DSC7: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Shettima always looks like a ruthless dictator...

May affliction never rise again.

Vote Wisely!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Even if Atiku wins which is not possible , It's still a win for the south east people

Don't forget that Atiku running mate Ifeanyi Okowa is Igbo
Don't get it twisted, Atiku chance is like 40% while Obi is like 10%

Presidency is the real deal

Is Delta a Southeast State

Mind you, there are many people shouting obidient up and down right including yourself that change their song at the 11th hour when money begin to change hands and politicians start promising you from ward level with job or contract allotment or political positions.
They will call those process re-allignment
Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by asanausana91: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
When two terrorists meet
Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by gulfer: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Remember the look Saraki gave Buhari in those famous photos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sacked Senator, Emmanuel Udende Sure Of Victory, Heads To Appeal Court / 2023: Capital Importation amounted to $3.91bn, lowest since 2007 - Statisense / Meet Udom Gabriel Emmanuel - Profile of Akwa Ibom State Governor Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.