Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

A Week After We Got Married. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Week After We Got Married. (46557 Views)

He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week After We Got Married. by Streetmovement(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This days I don dey Bleep up for that akamu Mattias o grin but normally custard no dey give me ish, maybe na because of not doing it frequently sha
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by Hafizah(f): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
I mostly use white corn for my pap. I no dey for that millet or guinea corn wahala. Also if your pap doesnt turm out thick, put on fire with very low heat and keep stirring gently. U wont get lumps
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by Badhguy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
It came to a point where I bought pap #500 just to see if I did get it right. But no way.
All of it still turn watery. That was when I gave up on pap.
I really want to learn how to make it to be thick without placing it on low heat.
Akamu don disgrace me Sha.
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by Bluezy13(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
bhella10:
Pele o

I'm not the OP
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by FavouredNK: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Privatepart00:

Next time don’t pour the watery pap away , switch the gas on , and pour inside a pot, a little fire on it with a spoon to stir from time to time , will normalize the pap for you.

Yes but it's only if you didn't pour too much hot water in the first place because if you already overpoured hot water before it became watery, it will never thicken no matter how long you cook it on the gas
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by NoToPile: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pap making is a skill on its own.

It's either you know how to make it or you don't.

Brown pap( jero) will almost never cook well with ordinary boiling water except you put on low heat.

White and yellow corn are perfect with boiling water only.
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by NoToPile: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Divay22:
Sometimes after you're done pouring the hot water, just don't stir immediately..
Cover it to allow the heat do the work too.

Thats one solid trick for making pap
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by Tallvictor23: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
I’ve never made a perfect pap since I was born , it’s only custard I make correctly, no matter how I do it I must spoil the pap
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by ursullalinda(f): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
general111:
When it messes you up, simply turn the pap into a pot and place it on low heat and begin to stear.gradually, your pap will form, but you have to really steer it properly, else you will have a pap full of seeds

Hahaha better still microwave for 3mins thou depends on the microwave and heat level......it makes it perfect.....but if u mistakenly over heat.....OYO is your case
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by writeprof(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Making pap is a skillful venture but at times some pap due to long fermentation could pose a challenge as they most often don't thicken well. How do I know? I just took pap now.

Contact me for supply of pap/akamu for personal and commercial uses. We produce based on request and sell on the measurement of paint bucket or half paint.
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by uniogid: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2022

Hi guys follow this link to register and earn while in ur comfort zone u can reach me on WhatsApp on zero eight one six nine two three six nine three three https://register.genesisminingvip.com/?invitation=GANHN
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by worksmart(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Why is it a competition?
Leave cooking to wifey and concentrate on serving her the akamu you produce in your blokus wink grin
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by ManofgodJnr3(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jcash90:
How that one take concern us.

Until e reach your turn
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by fof1: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
ManofgodJnr3:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02oSUJFq3YT7QLVEcYw8uGFZwMgPyHTn8hyN4kGHhyJDkAv89741j9PW5SY1QbZTyhl&id=100037871582590

The Quantity of Water used in Mixing the Solid Pap Matters,Pls. And the Boiled Water should be gently added until the Pap thickens and with the Spoon Removed from d Bowl or Cup,Pls. We learn every day so no need to be Ashamed Pls
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by MMempire(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Channah1:

Jesus'! shocked thickener inside akamu? Hahahaaaaaa..

I'm the akamu master. Nothing can ever go wrong with my akamu.
I believe you know that the adding of thickener statement was nothing but a mere joke.
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by Akerele44(m): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2022
caesymore:

Lol, Bro never call Pap ordinary. I'm a kitchen champion and Pap messes good cooks up once in a while this I know.
Pap has little details you really have to give heed to.

From your write up you have a healthy marriage I wish you more of that bro.

Not only pap including custard also
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by dazzlingd(m): 1:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Godada:

I sometimes wonder which of the mods thta sends these topics to the front page.

I’ve been trying to see the sense in this post, I just wasted like 5 minutes of my time
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by sugarlyn: 4:33am On Sep 30, 2022
I understand how you feel that's why I prefer guinea corn pap it doesn't have seed and if you mistakenly over pour it water, it turns to kunu. grin
Las las you no loose. You drink kunu grin
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by Mcreloaded(m): 4:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are right. But who cooks much at home?
Women. Those chefs in 5 star hotels still v wives at home that cook for them.
So...what's your point?

You are right as.most women cook in the home.

It's a man's world
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by Xmen149(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Lolz,how good your pap turns depends on the producers system used in producing it.

Just use lukewarm water in very small quality to dissolve before making.

If it goes south ,put in pot of hot water putting the pot back on fire with lid open..don't stare..allow the excess water excape.

Stair vigorously only when you are ready to take it down.then add water to desired consistency
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by DadaHammed: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2022
ppogba:

All these chemistry because of Akamu preparation?

Your teachers should be proud of you.
Your parents should be happy you have not wasted their money.

Congrats.

Cooking is the practical application of the principles of chemistry in the house.
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by Primusinterpares(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Pap is the easiest thing to make... I hardly misses it.

Custard might give me issuees with seed sometimes but you see pap enhnnn...

I nor dey miss am.
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by TheDictatorNd: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
I have successful mastered the art of pap making
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by Bolsman(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: A Week After We Got Married. by Spaxon(f): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Add sperm to thicken it.

You're a very wicked goat grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos / Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Do You Have This In Your Bathroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.