Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football (31649 Views)

Ex-Chelsea Star Ramires Now Looks Totally Unrecognisable From His Chelsea Days / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday / Andrea Pirlo Retires From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by Achico: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:

But Chelsea made him whom he is today tongue undecided tongue
and who is he if I may ask??��
Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by oaugraduate1234(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
They call him the aboki of Chelsea.

Thanks for your contributions most especially the wonderful goal against Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by Bar1941(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
ednut1:
Dude don go bleach skin at 35. What a joker cheesy

It's a sign of good living my friend, if you eat good food and live in a lovely climate with peace of mind, even if you rub shea butter (ori) on your body daily, your skin will fresh and bright as if you are bleaching.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by zhirkovrado(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
C. Ronaldo should better follow his foot steps and save the embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by Gadalo1990: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
That goal againzt Baca naim Ginja uz to d win LEGEND!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by ednut1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bar1941:

It's a sign of good living my friend, if you eat good food and live in a lovely climate with peace of mind, even if you rub shea butter (ori) on your body daily, your skin will fresh and bright as if you are bleaching.
so he was suffering while in england or with bad weather Lol
Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Starz825:
His goal against Barcelona still dey my head
As Torres score like this ..I happy so tey....
You go think say I be Chelsea fan....

I be Madrid ..but Barca was a thorn in the flesh for Madrid that time...

Na Dem commot us for 2011...a season before Chelsea defeated them...

Also happy Chelsea defeated Bayern Munich in the UCL final 2012..na Dem commot me for semi final same season to meet Chelsea...my hand tear small for where I dey watch ball for kunlede Ilorin that night dey nak pan when drogba score that last minute goal....

After God..na football ooo..

I nak pan on that day too nd my hand tear,,, same in ilorin. That night was crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by guychidile: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
I still remember Ramires all important and heart broken goal against Barcelona, that send Chelsea to CL final.
Happy retirement, chelsea legend

1 Like

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by jamesversion: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Uyi168:
we nor fit forget this goal..
grin

We will never forget it. The goal that changed the outlook of that match against barca.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by Truvelisback(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
CR7, follow suit. Ur pacing skills and strenght are over.
Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by ufuosman(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
devilmaycry:
Our hausa brother grin
D guy dey like sokoto guy
Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by ufuosman(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Legend
Your goal against Barcelona will always be in our hrt grin

Happy retirement legend

1 Like

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by vickydevoka(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bar1941:

Camera simpler. He added flesh simple
Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by ridbell01(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
This is player not the nonsense Jogigho we have now
Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by Loner97(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
mbahdi:
Please it's urgent any body that help and see him should report to any police station or any APC branch nearest to u
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mai reke that year
Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
devilmaycry:
Our hausa brother grin
Dude from Brazil. I know u know smiley
Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by Pacesetter123(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Thank you so much "Aboki" for your hard work, agility, dedication and commitment to duty while at my darling Chelsea club.
Victor Basket Valdez will never forget the tipping goal you scored against him in the dying minutes of the first half of a pulsating 2nd leg champions league semi final.
I wish you happy retirement and success in your future endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by Yorubanza: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ramires Santos do Nascimento!

Football noticed as you walked past the global sport.

Thank you!!!

Chelsea fans remember you...but Madrid fans appreciate you too for doing the Lord's work on this glorious night

From a HARDCORE Madridsta cool

1 Like

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by nwajesus12(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
ednut1:
Dude don go bleach skin at 35. What a joker cheesy
you want him to look like aboki with all his money to keep you happy?

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by Bar1941(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
ednut1:
so he was suffering while in england or with bad weather Lol

The training enough burns calories of fats daily, those fats are part of what accumulated to what you see now. Didn't you see Ronaldo Lima?
Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by EmekaCharles10(m): 3:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by hkidola00(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Starz825:
His goal against Barcelona still dey my head
As Torres score like this ..I happy so tey....
You go think say I be Chelsea fan....

I be Madrid ..but Barca was a thorn in the flesh for Madrid that time...

Na Dem commot us for 2011...a season before Chelsea defeated them...

Also happy Chelsea defeated Bayern Munich in the UCL final 2012..na Dem commot me for semi final same season to meet Chelsea...my hand tear small for where I dey watch ball for kunlede Ilorin that night dey nak pan when drogba score that last minute goal....

After God..na football ooo..
knacking of pan,na ilorin true true..did u live around sanrab tanke
Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by Born2winnx: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Happy retirement gee, you paid ya dues

1 Like

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by phemmyfour: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2022
salbis:
That goal against Barcelona was iconic. Happy retirement Ramirez.
The moment the Brazilian in him showed up.

2goals down, a man down....then stepped up RAMIREZ with unthinkable chip over the Barca gk for the important away goal

1 Like

Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by Mryacks: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
sammysmiles:
cool

Is this Ramire's leg with that tattoo for real? Woah
Re: Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football by sammysmiles(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Mryacks:

Is this Ramire's leg with that tattoo for real? Woah
Yeah...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic Departure Buried Italian League-ronaldo Turns It To Heaven / Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football / Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.