Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos (64080 Views)

Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by BATified2023: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
A
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Blake755: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hustle dey ooo angry sad
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Idzitari1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hmmm, am just speechless, what a devil direct from the pit of hell
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by lhordspy: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Islandlady:
This lost Jews from AfghanEastern and crime are 5 & 6!

I regret sharing same country with them sad

You this tribalistic girl.. shocked
That was much now, this na stone fight
See as you commot Ak-47 cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Maxie110(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
YoungLionken:
There's nothing the Igbos won't do to make money...

Except mining skull.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Jemex003: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Badguy77:
Tilimbu Lagos... The state with every bad thing

That’s why we’re working to chase out all the bad people out of Lagos

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by OPPPS: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
This idiot now na part of those nonentities shouting Obident all over the social media

10 Likes

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by YourNextLevel(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jail the bagger sharp sharp
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by money121(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Awon developer isonu

12 Likes

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Jemex003: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
OPPPS:
Tomorrow, the nonentities will tell you they are the ones that develop Lagos

Yes by criminal activities. Awon werrey

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by obembet(f): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
harmargedon:
Nah today? go mile 2, dem yakpa Dia.
From cele bus stop sef ..

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by ednut1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
The poor in Nigeria should be forcefully sterilized after 2 kids. Too many useless people giving birth to kids they cant take care of

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by cosmos1440: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
"My name is Onyedinka and I am from Enugu State. My oga is Uche. When I came from the village, I did not get any work to do; then he told me to be helping him to be taking these children out for begging." he said.

After, they will say, they have never seen an Igbo begger in Lagos.
Giving children drugs, so that their stomach will be swollen. . . IPOB are truly criminals.

10 Likes

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by HopeSpencer: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by uniogid: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nawa o

Hi guys follow this link to register and earn while in ur comfort zone u can reach me on WhatsApp on zero eight one six nine two three six nine three three https://register.genesisminingvip.com/?invitation=GANHN
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by obembet(f): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jemex003:

That’s why we’re working to chase out all the bad people out of Lagos

Igbo will never be governor in Lagos State.... Na to dey pack all dirty job we go give them... And we increase Thier tax... If u are not comfortable, go back to ur unknown gun men state

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by spagettiluv: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Billionaires?
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Jemex003: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

Igbo will never be governor in Lagos State.... Na to dey pack all dirty job we go give them... And we increase Thier tax... If u are not comfortable, go back to ur unknown gun men state

Lol, I hope you’re not talking to me sir?
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Mayeldah(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
They are everywhere in Lagos

@ Cele bus stop, @ Ajao Estate and so many other places

Wicked people using the misfortunes of others to make money

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by spagettiluv: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

why all this shalaye ?
Did Igbo tell you they are interested in governing Lagos?
Keep shut if you no get what to say
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by compton11(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
You can't tell an if an nigga to stop what he knows how to do Best.

Obi supporter grin grin
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Evergreen12345(f): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Islandlady:

Ashawo Dom drip quote .
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Chris2863(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
These stup*d Afonjas keep on luring the igbos to their evil businesses

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by aloma007(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Badguy77:
Tilimbu Lagos... The state with every bad thing...(to be continued)
(Continuation...) caused by ipbobians who claimed Lagos is no man's land.
Fools want a separate nation and still wants to become the zoo's president.
Note: sensible comments sets the nation free to freedom and modern day achievements.

We have responses that allings but we want a workable society

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by seunjungle1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Where are the Obidient people? You can't see them here. This is one of those stupid businesses they are doing to develop Lagos state for us....very set of bad people. Whenever they want to talk, they will say we are the one that developed Lagos.

Na so dem go dey carry children begging for alms in Abuja here....make I see anyone of them tomorrow, I will make sure I cast that person.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by ridbell01(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Developers from barren land

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by compton11(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
YoungLionken:
There's nothing the Igbos won't do to make money but self-denial flows in their blood..

From Nigeria-South Africa-Indonesia-India-Malaysia, to mention a few..

If not that the APCheat gave ticket to that old druggie(instead of Yemi Osinbajo), I wouldn't have had any business with Peter Obi undecided..

A typical Igbo man is always about how to criminally outsmart others. How embarrassing and pathetic, to say the least undecided...
nigga u have option other than obi
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Musah01(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
NA WA OH!! lipsrsealed shocked

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Slynation(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Islandlady:

You have joined the tribalistic gangs...!!
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Slynation(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Igbos has suffered in NL...

But guess what, we don't give a fvcking fvck, if e easy to push drug for Malay/Jakarta and make money, then give it a trial... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Woman Kidnaps 17-Year-Old Boy For Sex In Lagos, Now Pregnant For Him / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.