Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos (64084 Views)

Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Aklee4994(m): 1:33am On Sep 30, 2022
harmargedon:
Nah today? go mile 2, dem yakpa Dia.
if I should remember there number from mile 2 to first gate down to second rainbow Dey go reach 15 with same age group

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by YoungLionken(m): 1:34am On Sep 30, 2022
GeneralPula:

Igbos started tribalism on nairaland sister and it’s not stopping anytime soon if you like the truth. USA or Europe is not Anambra or Abia. People do all form of things on Instagram, Twitter and all, why is USA yet to bring those platform down?

Whenever Igbos are hating and mocking other tribes, you people will keep quiet and not call on Nairaland mods. But whenever the tables turn, y’all will start wailing. I’ve listened to Nnamdi Kanu throw several hate speech against Nigeria and other Nigerian tribes on radio Biafra, yet government kept mute. How can you be saying kill this, kill that, burn this, burn that on a live radio?

You didn’t bother to talk about the Igbo man that was caught. It was nairaland that was reporting to us that you focused on because it’s own by a Yoruba man. You’re a tribalistic yourself, way more than the people you’re accusing..

Anything... Nairaland should be taken down. Why can’t you delete yourself off Naira land instead of hating on nairaland? I no blame una sha. Nah seun wey employ Igbo mod cause ham. Somebody from SS or north would have been more better!

Spiiit!

They're always the victim in everything...

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by YoungLionken(m): 1:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Maxie110:

Except mining skull.

No, except victim mentality...

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Dozie32(m): 2:03am On Sep 30, 2022
Islandlady:
This lost Jews from AfghanEastern and crime are 5 & 6!

I regret sharing same country with them sad

Ashawo like you, if you don't involve your mumu ancestors, I don't know if you won't eat or do your mumu prostution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by ipobarethieves: 2:24am On Sep 30, 2022
shocked sophisticated fl@theadPIGS sad.The BASTARDS UCHE,ONYINYE, GOODLUCK and Co OBIDIENT have branches in lagos/nationwide where the perpetuate their EVIL business (Develop grin grin sad) OBIDIENTPIGS lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Truthdeypain: 2:36am On Sep 30, 2022
OPPPS:
Tomorrow, the nonentities will tell you they are the ones that develop Lagos.

They are everywhere in Lagos shouting Obiediot

Na your male and your useless pale na dem be nonentities. Useless hopeless INGRATE!
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Truthdeypain: 2:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Islandlady:

You do not have a functional brain. You sound extremely simplistic and daft to put it mildly. I regret sharing the same forum with a Tribalistic illiterate like you.

I heard you are a dirty, stinking, shameless prostitute, but who cares, your personal life and hygiene is none of my biz.. Criticize People and not their tribe, don't be unfortunate in life..
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Truthdeypain: 2:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Waterlilly:
na them , dey can kill the whole world because of one Naira.

Alaaye have you eaten some shit today, There is only one tribe notorious for mining skull resources and they are known shit eaters and human killing yahoo ritualists claiming educated folks. grin grin
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by CandidNotes: 2:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Wow, destroying the vital organs of those kids because of greed! Don't they know that those drugs will destroy organs like the kidney, liver etc? cry
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Truthdeypain: 2:46am On Sep 30, 2022
emperor863:

Let him enjoy his crumbs since he obtains them from hard work. Soon, he'll eat like a King. This is unlike you Igbos who eat like robbers because your riches are products of crime, just the case of this your brother.

I know you must be a drug pedlar, armed robber or a baby factory operator. Soon, and very soon - you'll smell yourselves. Bloody ingrates

Una be number one on drugs.. FBI list ma una full am, all una youths na ritual killing yahoo boys dem be, even una baba and iya ain't left act.. SOKA comes to mind..

Skull mining Academy of Nigeria. All Omoluabis are fraudsters just like the Governor's aide and Ogunlere. Worse tin be say all una criminality na shit una dey use am chop. Una region still worse pass 5th world countries..

A people have never been more backward, Spits!...
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Truthdeypain: 2:51am On Sep 30, 2022
ogunsbanjul:
You can imagine. If you ask there bloda now the next thing is they are doing regal business.

Alaaye all my village people even the most unlettered ones, born and raised in the village , command grammar better than your mumu self..not to speak of una muri kan, muri meji population.. Your pun is unfunny and just daft.. Lest I forget you've always been a mumu man.
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Truthdeypain: 2:55am On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
See dem... Na dem

The 'we are the developers'
We own lagos

See dem

This Op na mad man too, see as he bold the Enugu state and the name uche well well.

This one has always been a nonentity of a person....

In another thread him dey reason person say "call a spade a spade" and "let's be objective and reasonable" guess that's what he's doing here..

Always a mumu man, anytime, anyday, twice on Friday...
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 3:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Why these people again?
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Dashlish12: 3:21am On Sep 30, 2022
I saw someone commenting up there ranting, checkin people profile up an down; but this song comes to mind: Who let the Dogs out!?
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Egbetayo(m): 3:39am On Sep 30, 2022
I have always wondered why 95% of these beggars with protruding stomach on wheel.chair are from the East ?
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 3:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Gbeng30(m): 4:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Naija with a terrible way of looking for money.. May God forgive us... And deliver our country
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by dododawa1: 4:07am On Sep 30, 2022
No man's land, IGBO talk.
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:15am On Sep 30, 2022
They stole these kids and are killing them slowly with chemicals. He should never see the light of the day again
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by nobilie: 4:27am On Sep 30, 2022
YoungLionken:
There's nothing the Igbos won't do to make money but self-denial flows in their blood..

From Nigeria-South Africa-Indonesia-India-Malaysia, to mention a few..

If not that the APCheat gave ticket to that old druggie(instead of Yemi Osinbajo), I wouldn't have had any business with Peter Obi undecided..

A typical Igbo man is always about how to criminally outsmart others. How embarrassing and pathetic, to say the least undecided...

You may be right to some extent but generalising it is a BIG error. Someone can say everyone in Ogun state if not the entire Yoruba land are ritualists. Or say their women are too promiscuous. You and i know this is not true.

Unfortunately, the Igbos are greatly fused in the Yoruba's as it is now. Check pry to sec schools in Lagos and Ogun, the bond btw them is great. They are even closer than other tribes.

Just deal with creminals onces identified.
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by IreneJane: 4:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Islandlady:

Na dem dey spoil lagos for us ...Na dem go still dey shout "Lagos Lowmans land"
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:50am On Sep 30, 2022
What kind of business is this? Igbo Amaka and all form of illegal business just to make money
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Greattha: 5:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Its a pity really...a gathering of ethnic/tribal bigots
From OP to his supporters...and theres even one female among them(if not a fake gender deliberately selected to deceive peeps) + those replying them with hate Y'all need re-orientatuon, wether Igbo,Yoruba or Hausa. As long as y'all are this intolerant and keep spewing this hate, then no one or government to blame but yourselves for the kinds of leaders/life you get
Victoxy:
Tribalism in 3...2...1
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Marpol2021(m): 5:05am On Sep 30, 2022
HeRulesMen:
I need help please. I am an applicant. Hunger and starvation are really dealing with me. Help a brother please. I can't steal. My knees are on ground.
022 161 0773, GTBank, Sampson.
oga,go and steal
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by johnjose68: 5:16am On Sep 30, 2022
ojun50:
No be lagos

Why dem no go Anambra, Nigeria Dubai. tongue
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Rottymil(m): 5:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Igbo man with wayo . i tire o
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by FuckOsuPigs: 5:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Badguy77:
Tilimbu Lagos... The state with every bad thing

Bad things brought by Akpu pigs
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Laughingkk: 5:28am On Sep 30, 2022
longetivity:
Onyedika esiala
Na THEM be that......always into business
PANDORA
Re: Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos by Laughingkk: 5:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Badguy77:
Tilimbu Lagos... The state with every bad thing
Complete your statement......
Tilimbu Lagos....the state with every bad things coming from the EAST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Woman Kidnaps 17-Year-Old Boy For Sex In Lagos, Now Pregnant For Him / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.