Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Edo Is Still The Most Obidient State Instead Of ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Is Still The Most Obidient State Instead Of ... (317 Views)

"Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode / Fintiri: Edo Is Technically A PDP State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Is Still The Most Obidient State Instead Of ... by ScamHunter: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
I would have expected Benue to be the most Obidient state considering that apart from the SE, they, plateau and southern Kaduna have borne the brunt of the APC maladministration.

Why is Edo ahead of other states in their support for Obi? Why not even SE states?
Re: Edo Is Still The Most Obidient State Instead Of ... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
I no understand you oo
Re: Edo Is Still The Most Obidient State Instead Of ... by mployer(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Edo man is the most decisive, fearless and blunt man.
Re: Edo Is Still The Most Obidient State Instead Of ... by SmellyNyash: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Edo people are brutal and strong. You do anyhow u collect anyhow.
Edo no be Lagos.
Una doo my In-laws

(1) (Reply)

If You're Outside Nigeria And Want To Donate To Labor Party/peter Obi Campaign / Obident Citizens Live In Calabar Rally For Peter Obi / I Came To Return PDP To Power; Not To Loot – Senator Iyorchia Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.