Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India (23869 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo / Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Sonnobax15(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2022
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Toriagirl(f): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Honchoslim16(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2022
The Blogs can't bring me down...I'm the VOICE!
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by FreeStuffsNG: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2022
This is what Prof Soludo is complaining about. Igbo parents should do their job!
Please raise your children well. Lots of Igbo youths are languishing in jail all over the world for crime! Poverty is not an excuse for doing crimes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Goodbadbowy419: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Set awon developer grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by TheboyGhost(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2022
It's the hustle Nwanne, they are all saying shit meanwhile their people Sabi the moves too.
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Funflipper: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2022
ManirBK:
name checkers how far

igbokwezienu representing all day everyday!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Djyucee1(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
The descendants of bitter obi have done it again ooh grin grin grin grin grin

Unlike skull miners grin
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by porthouse7(f): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Another obi voter gone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Realists(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

They will always do it again and again, for it's their culture and norm. Bitter Obi is their role model.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Source: https://www.tori.ng/amp/215593/nigerian-national-four-indians-apprehended-for-all.html

..IBO PEOPLE AGAIN & DRUG SMUGGLING....WTF....GOVERNMENT NEED TO BRING BACK FIRING SQUAD SO IBO PEOPLE WILL STOP DISGRASING NIGERIA....this $,hit is embarrassing...IBO peopleshould be jail!. They need to shoot those IBO people!(no oofencsse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by 2Radii: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2022
Kayperry...

Ur brother is trying to develop Mumbai with his hard earned money grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by oneMalik: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2022
This is just a group picture and nothig more.

where are the crimials na ?
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Leoleo1(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is what Prof is complaining about. Our Yoruba parents should do their job. Please let's raise our children well. Poverty is not an excuse for doing crime

Exactly what I've been saying all along.

The way Yorubas raise their children isn't right (though not all).

You would see a mother heaping curses upon curses on her child with words like "koni da fun yin," "Eni s'orire," "Eni Kure," etc.

When these kids grow and begin to behave like touts, such parents would be crying. I'm sure you experienced such growing up. It's a pity. Take heart.

Yoruba parents can do better abeg.
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by usmanbaba(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2022
No be those greedy descendant, we are not surprise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by ASAPFERG1: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Exactly what I've been saying all along.

The way Yorubas raise their children isn't right (though not all).

You would see a mother heaping curses upon curses on her child with words like "koni day fun yin," "Eni s'orire," "Eni Kure," etc.

When these kids grow and begin to behave like touts, such parents would be crying. I'm sure you experienced such growing up. It's a pity. Take heart.

Yoruba parents can do better abeg.
godforsaken igbo criminal talking..
Wonders shall never end.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by OnionBandit(f): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Redstubpen:
The Present condition of the country could make a Pastor do Money Rituals. Imagine the extent people go for money and to secure their livelihood.

Someone like would not do crime because I'm law abiding and knows what it also means to serve the terms. I will only be hoping,praying for my benefactor to come through and support me in a way because I am overwhelmed,stuck, in a crossroad and need help because I'm so scared, full of anxiety and I'm slowly losing my mind. I want someone to support me through this jungle.
nonsense. Your ancestors started this drug business and other unimaginable crimes you know. How was the situation of the country then?

Rubbish post

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by asanausana91: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2022
It must be a zombiedient
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by goodheart01: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Quit being foolish. Everything isn’t about tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by DrMuzungu(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Is he @b0ki? No!!!!!
is he Afonjaaaaaaa? Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is he a flat1n0 developer? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! THAT IS WHAT HE IS!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by asanausana91: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Redstubpen:
The Present condition of the country could make a Pastor do Money Rituals. Imagine the extent people go for money and to secure their livelihood.

Someone like would not do crime because I'm law abiding and knows what it also means to serve the terms. I will only be hoping,praying for my benefactor to come through and support me in a way because I am overwhelmed,stuck, in a crossroad and need help because I'm so scared, full of anxiety and I'm slowly losing my mind. I want someone to support me through this jungle.
just shut up. Since when have you guys been transporting drugs?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by livinbygrace: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Source: https://www.tori.ng/amp/215593/nigerian-national-four-indians-apprehended-for-all.html

Most of these successful Igbo traders are drug dealers..forget all those hardworking slogans.
They ship out drugs and use the proceeds to import goods
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by dododawa1: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Not surprised
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by 6ixT8: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2022
From the pic now, who are the suspects and the police?
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
I am a godforsaken YORUBA criminal and I can't stop it. I need help cry cry

Eeeyah!!!! embarassed

It's a pity you too was caught in this web of curses.

Don't worry. Just pray, there's nothing God can not do.
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by SLOVFO(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2022
There's no crime peculiar or the exclusive reserve of any tribe in Nigeria. People from all corners of Nigeria peddles drugs. We only get to know when the crime is publicised. And for political reasons some mods in Nairaland, I suspect, are pushing crimes committed purportedly by Igbos to the front-page.
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by obedience4(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Sometimes I Wonder how Nigeria will ever progress..
If poor people and less influential people in nairaland
Who have not benefited one bit from the national cake can still be intrigued by ethnicity, to the extent they insult themselves on nairaland..
If politician are discussing about ethnicity is because they feel they are not eating enough not because they feel that their region are been marginalized.
They are Igbo's political class benefiting from this bubu presidency's, so did many northerners in Goodluck tenure,
You are on nairaland you have no say, you are worthless to the political class from both sides of the the divided.. Both North and South.. Yet you will insult your fellow citizens because of ethnic differences,
You have no sense,
While the political class give themselves into marriages from different religious and ethnic groups..
Poverty is a man greatest killer, it reduces the way he thinks,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / Man Kills Chief Imam’s Daughter In Bauchi / Man Kidnaps Cheating Girlfriend’s Mother, Collects 300k Ransom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.