Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India (23870 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo / Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Another developer bashing thread has been activated, people will not see that he was trying to bring in sim cards to develop their telecoms industry.

I weep sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Drbillionz: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Obi...come and see something.
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by tyinfinity: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bitter obituary people looking for election money.
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Steve0979(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
I detest d Igbo n kanuri Fulani wit passion.den swear for una?everyday criminalty,terrorism baby factorying Kai haha!!make dis pple go sef

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Rochasstatue(f): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sixtus

Na them
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
Without reading the content,
Without checking any names,
I'M ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT IT'LL BE A PIG THAT'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CRIME.

This is one of the reason I can never support a pig to be the president of this country.
We have only two options, aTHIEFkú and Tilumbú and I think Tilumbú, the drug baron, the agbado, the tax shallower blablabla is the lesser evil.
Call him whatever you like, HE IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT!
Another Igbophobic animal ranting.Am sure your tribe behave like animals.
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by OsuIgboIpob: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Another Igbophobic animal ranting.Am sure your tribe behave like animals.
Another frustrated lunatic pig on the loose

Please, who opened your cage?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Agugbadin: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Only Igbos can do such.
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Tywo2018: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
The Postulation of these Indians sef very funny cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by AlexB300: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
The funny tribe. The unhealthy competition in the east is one of the reasons why these people do anything to make money. The igbos have a long way to go
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by crafteck(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
My ibo people
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Xburn(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Why their sim card pack look like golden circle na
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by kmaster007: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
I no go talk
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by viodemus: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
nna na wa o.

see how him name just appear like willie willie.

Are we sure some people are not using igbo names when caught. Let us begin to look at it in a 360 manner. because how can you know say something fun cast you still go involve.
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by ComeToJesus: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Very obvious that the Naija guy is the one putting the Indian guys thru.

Meanwhile, Indian police too like photo ops. It's an uphill task to differentiate the culprits from the security men.
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by SaturnNick(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
nonxo007:
Hahahahaha!!!! The poster sef bolden the name well well... bad guy
Sha let's all vote Peter Obi for President, please let's help ourselves. Just drop that cloak of tribalism... see I'm not saying Tinubu or Atiku or maybe Kwankwaso aren't good candidates, but the stage at which we are now is a critical stage, the world has moved on and we are moving back wards. A dollar now is selling for #735, how do we cope ?

Tinubu won't and can't fight corruption, neither can Atiku or Kwankwaso; who will they fight? The same people who brought them to government? Hahahaha
If corruption can be curbed we've solved 90% of our problems, Peter Obi will curb corruption, it wouldn't be easy but he will do it, he has the passion for it, this we know, coupled with Datti, haba.

Please make the right decision, please!!!
Wow shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:

Another frustrated lunatic pig on the loose

Please, who opened your cage?
I should be asking you that.A frustrated swine foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.
Please couldn't the mental hospital you escaped from have tightened your movements restrictions?
Stupid condemned, useless wastepaper,waste pipe.
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Sleekfingers: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Source: https://www.tori.ng/amp/215593/nigerian-national-four-indians-apprehended-for-all.html

They should please decapitate him.....Is like dem use drugs swear for these people...
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by OsuIgboIpob: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

I should be asking you that.A frustrated swine foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.
Please couldn't the mental hospital you escaped from have tightened your movements restrictions?
Stupid condemned, useless wastepaper,waste pipe.
Lol
Mumu, e pain am grin
Frustrated hopeless pig.
Go back to the cage where you belong!
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:39am On Oct 01, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
Lol Mumu, e pain am grin Frustrated hopeless pig. Go back to the cage where you belong!
Frustrated, useless, hopeless pig,Go back to your cage. Waste pipe. grin.Compound mumu.E pain am.Dirty mad man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Chief Imam’s Daughter In Bauchi / Man Kidnaps Cheating Girlfriend’s Mother, Collects 300k Ransom (Photo) / Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.