Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Happens If A Presidential Candidate Cannot Continue With An Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens If A Presidential Candidate Cannot Continue With An Election? (449 Views)

Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore / Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If A Presidential Candidate Cannot Continue With An Election? by Millz404(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
I was just wondering what the law is on the issue. The APC campaign kickoff has been postponed indefinitely, the flag bearer is somewhere in a distant land and anybody with half a brain knows it is connected to his health and his ability to carry on with the tasking nature of the campaign process.

If peradventure he cannot meet up, what happens?

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Presidential Candidate Cannot Continue With An Election? by madridguy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin grin grin

Jagaban is able, healthy and fit. Baba just dey take una cruise.
Re: What Happens If A Presidential Candidate Cannot Continue With An Election? by Michelle70(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Millz404:
I was just wondering what the law is on the issue. The APC campaign kickoff has been postponed indefinitely, the flag bearer is somewhere in a distant land and anybody with half a brain knows it is connected to his health and his ability to carry on with the tasking nature of the campaign process.

If peradventure he cannot meet up, what happens?
he will fail.
Shikenna
Re: What Happens If A Presidential Candidate Cannot Continue With An Election? by Millz404(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

I am not specific about him, he just makes a good example. Guess you don't have an answer.
Re: What Happens If A Presidential Candidate Cannot Continue With An Election? by Michelle70(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Its high time u stop this ur baba thing.

Why will someone soliciting for votes be catching cruise with those that will vote him?
Re: What Happens If A Presidential Candidate Cannot Continue With An Election? by Bobloco: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

The drug lord is actually taking you his urchins on a cruise

Sane Nigerians know that Tinubu is unelectable
Re: What Happens If A Presidential Candidate Cannot Continue With An Election? by Innocentman86: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Michelle70:
Its high time u stop this ur baba thing.

Why will someone soliciting for votes be catching cruise with those that will vote him?
I thought you have been supporting that kriminal,cocaine dealer and sick asiwajuju because of tribaslism.
Please don't let ss/se laugh us.
We know tinyubu is sick and dyin but let's support him because ort him because of tribaslism please.
Re: What Happens If A Presidential Candidate Cannot Continue With An Election? by Michelle70(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Innocentman86:

I thought you have been supporting that kriminal,cocaine dealer and sick asiwajuju because of tribaslism.
Please don't let ss/se laugh us.
We know tinyubu is sick and dyin but let's support him because ort him because of tribaslism please.
I am from SS.

I have been a card carrying member of APC, so i have always suported APC both in state and federal but i do not support Asiwaju.

Me supprting APC should not be mistaken for Tinubu, i may end up supporting him but that will depend on what he says in campaign.
Re: What Happens If A Presidential Candidate Cannot Continue With An Election? by kennethfranc(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
In that case, the person who came second after the primary election should take over
Re: What Happens If A Presidential Candidate Cannot Continue With An Election? by iyke648(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
According to section 13 of the amended electorial act, a fresh primary will be conducted to select a replacement

(1) (Reply)

Extract From 'the Obidients, The Jagaban And The Icarus Sybdrome' By Femi Fani-k / Debunking The Myth Of High IGR In Lagos State. / Copy-Copy: This Is One Of The Reasons Peter-Obi Refused To Give Out Some Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.