Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? (414 Views)

26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 / The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by iSense247: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2022
Apart from Tribalism and Religion, what else does apc has to campaign with?

Obi Should Go Back To His State And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor
https://www.nairaland.com/7366683/obi-should-go-back-state#up

If Tinubu Doesn't Win, Muslims Have Failed. Katsina APC Guber Aspirant
https://www.nairaland.com/7363931/video-tinubu-doesnt-win-muslims

Both Tinubu and his supporters need to understand that it is dangerous to use Religion and Tribalism as tools to win election in a fragile country like Nigeria. Prevention is always better than cure. I hope sociocultural organizations will come in to caution Tinubu and APC. Tribalism is bad, Religious fanaticism is worse, using them for politics is worst.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by Trapnews: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2022
grin
Competence, an attribute that IPOB sympathizer and sponsor Pitoobi does not have.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by lhordspy: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Competence, and proven past records

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
Competence, an attribute that IPOB sympathizer and sponsor Pitoobi does not have.

APC has competence? Did you drink fermented agbado juice?

APC has nothing. Just an evil party with no idea what they're doing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by LadyExcellency: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2022
Not all APCs rather the majority of Southwest BAT supporters.
I am yet to see a tangible number of Northern APC supporters doing the tribal and bigoted mud sliding.

Imagine attributing crimes in the Southeast to a group or a person while calling every voter in the Eastern region a terrorist in their defense of their candidate. What a pathetic attribute.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by Trapnews: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2022
Reinaldo:

It's obvious you have comprehension issue, Tinubu is not Buhari and we will not vote Pitoobi because he lacks competence, period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by Jokerman(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2022
Nothing o. The tribalism is the worse.

However let's not pay attention to their tribalism and continue to show people why we need to vote for Peter Obi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by B2B23: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2022
What else can they campaign with if not total lies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by Innocentman86: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2022
Not apc,just say afonjas.
I have come to realize that afonjas are the most tribalistik,hateful,abusive, envious and diabolic people in Nigeria.
Everyday they write trash about ss/se the same region feeding them.
I just pray let it not degenerate to physical fighting one day, because we all know they lack streghnt and are the difinition of cowordice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by lhordspy: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2022
LadyExcellency:
I am yet to see a tangible number of Northern APC supporters doing the tribal and bigoted mud sliding.

Imagine attributing crimes in the Southeast to a group or a person while calling every voter in the Eastern region a terrorist in their defense of their candidate. What a pathetic attribute.

LadyExcellency:

Lol

I have stayed here in the North almost since i was born. The bolded statement up there is not only wrong, but misleading.

When people analyse or projects Peter obi to win some states in the north, i just smile. Probably those person have never been here before or maybe it is just a wishful thinking. Peter won't have more than 30,000 votes here.

The truth is foundation matters. Even when building a house, without a good foundation that house is bound to collapse. The south-easterners spent time that they were supposed in engaging, forming alliances, making friends that cut across all tribes.... To be hating. Not just other tribes per say but even the country as a whole.
Just look at the system, the igbos influences are non-existence. You can't just come now and want to start forming alliances, because your tribesman is contesting for the sit of power and expect us to just forgive your sins and embrace you. The same alliances that was been neglected throughout the inception of democracy because of deep hatred, loathe, repugnancy, antagonism, revulson that you igbos have been nurturing towards this country and other tribes.

I mean, just look at the present day igbos making the same mistakes of the igbos of the past by engaging in the same hate,insults,abuse, slander, malign, revile and disparage they are known for but this time through politics. Litterring everywhere on the internet space with insults thrown at other candidates. Very sad, because this just like what happenned before, is turning out to yet another recipe for long hatred towards the next generational igbos.

Igbos should stop this aggressive 'Nzogbu Nzogbu' nature of theirs and start encouraging good rapour with other regions, creating allies and not just stand alone, feeling sidelined and making rooms for deep emotional hate towarda others.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by VTJN(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Reinaldo:

You go know after the election

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by BATified2023: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2022
iSense247:
Apart from Tribalism and Religion, what else does apc has to campaign with?

Obi Should Go Back To His State And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor
https://www.nairaland.com/7366683/obi-should-go-back-state#up

If Tinubu Doesn't Win, Muslims Have Failed. Katsina APC Guber Aspirant
https://www.nairaland.com/7363931/video-tinubu-doesnt-win-muslims

Both Tinubu and his supporters need to understand that it is dangerous to use Religion and Tribalism as tools to win election in a fragile country like Nigeria. Prevention is always better than cure. I hope sociocultural organizations will come in to caution Tinubu and APC. Tribalism is bad, Religious fanaticism is worse, using them for politics is worst.
APC is the only party that campaign with throwback achievements of their aspirants

Peter obi dare not try it cos he has nothing to campaign with as throwback

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by BATified2023: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2022
Reinaldo:

it is only tinubu campaigning with past records of achievements

I dare u to post videos of peter obi throwback achievements

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2022
BATified2023:
APC is the only party that campaign with throwback achievements of their aspirants

Peter obi dare not try it cos he has nothing to campaign with as throwback
You mean taking 10% of Lagos Igr and bogus pensions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by BATified2023: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You mean taking 10% of Lagos Igr and bogus pensions?
Tinubu is taking Lagos igr n lagos is still progressing

Please who is taking 10% of south east money that is making it the poverty capital of d south?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by Tochi3(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2022
To cut the long Story short.....Nothing.... they have no acheivements since 2015....

They gave the following: killings, terrorism, unemployment, ASUU strike, power outage, Inflation, poverty, kidnapping, nepotisim, bigotry, division along tribal lines, misery, agitations, corruption, crude oil thievery, hunger, etc...

So tell why should a party with all the negative Indices since 2015 till today have any reasonable thing to campaign apart from their major mandate of being a tribalistic and muslim muslim party..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2022
BATified2023:
Tinubu is taking Lagos igr n lagos is still progressing

Please who is taking 10% of south east money that is making it the poverty capital of d south?
Lagos made tinubu, Lagos have been developed by the whites before tinubu was born and came to be collecting the igr.Anambra is far better than Osun where tinubu is from and ran away from
Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by BATified2023: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lagos made tinubu, Lagos have been developed by the whites before tinubu was born and came to be collecting the igr.Anambra is far better than Osun where tinubu is from and ran away from
give 5 stats that made anambra better than osun

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2022
BATified2023:
give 5 stats that made anambra better than osun
Travel put of Sw.Anambra is among the top 5 States in Nigeria .
Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by lexylaw40: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2022
With so much achivments ok
Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by lexylaw40: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2022
With a wide range of achivments ok
Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by Bobloco: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2022
Trapnews:
grin

Competence

Tinubu and competence are two parallel lines
Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by BATified2023: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Travel put of Sw.Anambra is among the top 5 States in Nigeria .
I said stats not cheap talk

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by Obidient4life2: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2022
They have thuggery too.
Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by NothingDoMe: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol

I have stayed here in the North almost since i was born. The bolded statement up there is not only wrong, but misleading.

When people analyse or projects Peter obi to win some states in the north, i just smile. Probably those person have never been here before or maybe it is just a wishful thinking. Peter won't have more than 30,000 votes here.

The truth is foundation matters. Even when building a house, without a good foundation that house is bound to collapse. The south-easterners spent time that they were supposed in engaging, forming alliances, making friends that cut across all tribes.... To be hating. Not just other tribes per say but even the country as a whole.
Just look at the system, the igbos influences are non-existence. You can't just come now and want to start forming alliances, because your tribesman is contesting for the sit of power and expect us to just forgive your sins and embrace you. The same alliances that was been neglected throughout the inception of democracy because of deep hatred, loathe, repugnancy, antagonism, revulson that you igbos have been nurturing towards this country and other tribes.

I mean, just look at the present day igbos making the same mistakes of the igbos of the past by engaging in the same hate,insults,abuse, slander, malign, revile and disparage they are known for but this time through politics. Litterring everywhere on the internet space with insults thrown at other candidates. Very sad, because this just like what happenned before, is turning out to yet another recipe for long hatred towards the next generational igbos.

Igbos should stop this aggressive 'Nzogbu Nzogbu' nature of theirs and start encouraging good rapour with other regions, creating allies and not just stand alone, feeling sidelined and making rooms for deep emotional hate towarda others.
Everyone in Tinubu media now born and brought up in the north. cheesy cheesy.

I don't see hatred of the igbos towards anyone. There's always been a trading of words on the internet and you can't prove that the igbos started it.

Igbos want a stable economy to run their legal business. A sick absentee president is bad for business.
Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by GeneralPula: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Flatinoz have been screaming Yoruba Muslim Yoruba Christians all these while..

Flatinoz have been screaming northern Christians all these while..

Flatinoz have been screaming Igbos won’t vote for Apc because it’s Amala & Ewedu party, all these while..

Flatinoz have been screaming they’ll rather support Atiku, if Pandora can’t have it, all these while..

All these screaming are for nothing else but divide & rule strategy..

Now, flatinoz are crying because they’re getting the same energy they’ve been serving. Una cry never start..
Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
BATified2023:
I said stats not cheap talk
You want stats without dropping stats
Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by BATified2023: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You want stats without dropping stats
u made an assertion n I asked u for prove n u are blabbing

U claims anambra is better than osun state n I challenge u to back it up with statistics

Are u expecting me to b d one to supply u answers to d question I asked u?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
BATified2023:
u made an assertion n I asked u for prove n u are blabbing

U claims anambra is better than osun state n I challenge u to back it up with statistics

Are u expecting me to b d one to supply u answers to d question I asked u?
How many times have you drop stats about Lagos?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by babyfaceafrica: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Money, thugs, soldiers

1 Like

Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by hegelian: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Trapnews:
grin

IPOB, the only campaign strategy..everything is tribal..its either tribal or religion..nothing more...prove us wrong
Re: 2023: Apart From Tribalism & Religion, What Else Does APC Have To Campaign With? by Paperwhite(m): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
You seems to be right. APC have nothing good to campaign with. Hence the resort to tribal politics

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Rejected Atiku’s Suggestion To Take N1bn Loan – Ayu / The Worst Area In Lagos State / Wike Misinterpreted Atiku’s Comment Because He Was Watching Football Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.